Did they mean should our post rated the same day? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Did they mean should our post rated the same day?

If you want to get paid then your comment or post needs to be useful,relevant, unique,informative. Then people will give you positive reaction. And this positive reaction will get your payment. So it doesn’t  matter that your post should have positive reaction on the same day. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important question. I think that the forum wants to select the comments that get a positive reputation, and it will give the bonus to 20 good reputation per day only.
I wish you good luck

• +2 1

welcome my friend yes it's a bit confusing but the laws here are quite clear urge i think that if payment takes place 7 days after publication there is a greater chance to read your post by the members and interact with it i.e. we should write important topics to get a positive reputation good luck 

Friend i am also not make sure about it but dear our payment come after seven days like when we posts on Monday then payment of that Monday will come on next Monday and if our posts have ratings that someone give us at any time then we get satoshi.

Your question is smart, my friend, thank you for your explanation
Your participation must be positive and useful in order to gain a reputation and also the reputation must come between the first day and the seventh day because after the seventh day it rushes on the post, so within 7 days you must have a reputation on your post

The question is logical and can be answered accurately by the admins, I believe every post will be evaluated after the seventh day of the day, each post has seven day to determine it's usefulness of by the 8th day the post have no reaction then it will be paid in talk, and when it has positive reaction it will turn out to be pain with satoshi and talk, and if it's negative reaction it will not be paid for at all.

Hello friend, the majority is really confused about this question. I think they want her to get a positive evaluation so that we can win, but if the evaluation is negative, we will not win anything, you have 7 days to receive the positive evaluation It is rather easy 

• +1 1

Hi dear @tienda i always found your posts useful and informative as i always learn from your posts and always give a heart❤ to your post so thats why firstly i want to appreciate you for your hard work 😊.

2ndly dear in my viewa they count our whole week posts rating and then decide of payment. But if they count just one day rating then is it very difficult situation for us because the payment system already changed and according to new payment system we can just earn 200 satoshi instead of 1000 so this is very disappointed for students as i am also a student. But we should work hard to achieve more 😊

All the best dear you are doing good job.

Yes dear our payment become after 7 days. And it depends on rating points . If our posts will have positive reaction then we get paid of this Posts . And our posts will have negative reaction or neautral then we cannot get payment. 

• +4 1

Hello friend, I am a new member here and I have not started earning money yet so I do not have a sure answer, I do not think that our posts should be evaluated on the same day, you have a period of 7 days for other members to see and submit their evaluation, I hope that my comment is useful

Hello 

I think they calculate the overall rating should be positive.

to the new policy, your post has 7 days to gain reputation, so this does not mean that your post should have a positive reputation on the same day,

Dear it's not compulsory to get all the posts rated on same day of creation as it's impossible to get all posts rated at same day. We are allowed to gain ratings within seven days to get the payment of rated posts after seven days.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My friend the period of creating posts in seven days was sets so that members can read your posts and give you rates if deserves, so this is very simple. We should be able to be creating a useful posts in the forum so that we can earn reputations.

That is not bad to rate a daily post that is even a good idea that can even make you have earning faster than waiting for a little time and with that one will have much assurance for good comment.

Yes, this matter made us confused, I may not have much experience because I am still new, but I can say that you will be paid after seven days from your post if it has a good reputation and not necessarily the same day, good luck.

In start , I don't have idea about this rating  , I am still confused about this but I think if you have positive rating you will be paid , if you have negative rating you will no being paid . And also daily rating on  post have positive rating it will become case of cheating and it will create difficulty for all of us . Be careful dear friends 

I think that your posts will be read and evaluated within 7 days, and when you write a post and a member gives you a negative rating you will not earn money, but if he gives you a positive rating you will earn money for your posts , so you have to write posts with useful content to get positive ratings.

• +1 1

it means that within 7 days, the amount of ratings on your post must be positive, otherwise it will not be paid.

My friend, I think after a week of checking your posts, a post that got a positive review will pay you for it. As for the post that has a negative rating, you will not get paid for it. So, a week should pass by your posts, and then you start raising money for them.

Hello my friend. I think the payment based on evaluation occurs after seven days, when you review your orientation and pay you on it. It is, in my opinion, a just and good scheme. I hope my spheres are correct, and if not, I hope that experts and people with knowledge can be able to correct my statement on behalf of me. thank you very much.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that there if your post scheduled have positive reputation on the same day you need to 7 days they will revise and check what you won't get your postpaid or not

• +3 1

I am also confused about this ..I think they count total rating should be positive . If daily post must have positive ratings it will creat difficulty for us. 

Honestly, my friend, I do not know and I cannot help you on this topic. I hope that the experts and senior members here will send me and provide me with information on this topic.

I see that any useful post can get paid for if it gets a positive rating within seven days, it is not necessary to take the rating on the same day that you wrote the post.

It is very simple, when topics are written and published, two evaluations are evaluated. If the evaluation is negative, it will not be paid, and if it is positive, it will be paid, but after a week of starting your work, thank you.