How scammers attract you??? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

i agree with you that the scammers make an imagine offers to attract the people so we should be carefull to these people and chech from them in any method cause lose any amount of money will be very confused

• +1 1

Spammers attacks the people after noticing them properly like there are following things they noticed In search for the victim 

1_they try to know who is beginner because beginners have less experience so they can easily be victimized .

2_they try to give catchy advertisment so that the people in greed will invest in there site and they will easily spam them.

I think we should be aware of such spammers so that no one can victimize us .

• +1 1

Scammers peoples have many way to attract people they attract by money  .inocennt people came in their cage .they give  different offer giving reward and much of things we should ignore these people they can harm us . 

• +1 1

It is true that there are a lot of scammers on Twitter I have found most of the fake accounts

They disguise themselves as real entities and demand money and support from the public.

To solve problems or to double their investment and unfortunatel.

I haven't been scammed yet. But I've seen many members who tell how they're scammed. They say that a text from stranger comes and we began to follow their instructions and at the end we got scammed. This was the usual way of being scammed. That's why I also receive many texts but I don't respond to them. We can't be scammed if we don't respond them back. So don't pay attention to them and keep working hard. Good luck. 

You are right, these fraudulent operations are widespread on the Telegram. We must beware of them, we must do transfers and exchanges of cryptocurrencies only with trusted people.

• +1 1

Two guys already send me this type of message to invest in their company and they will give 2x profit in just one day they gave me many proofs but I didn't feel greed and didn't give them money. We should control our feelings to avoid scams.

Yes, there are a lot of scammers in this cryptoworld, which is why we all need to be careful about the way we carry out our activities.  And you should avoid clicking on any unknown link that you have no idea about because they get our personal information to use against us later, and hackers are real partners.

The con artists can draw in you effectively on this ecosistem they will offering you the best proposals for the acquiring. They will get some information about to do speculation Nd get benefit they will show you the phony benefits challan structures and sites and get cash by you so be cautious from the tricksters don't accept on everybody in this plataform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Scammers give many attractive offers to people and some time they send us phishing links on our email account but all of these are basically trap of them. If we trust them then we will lost our valuable information and asset. So we should be careful. 

You are right about this I think that the way that scammers usually attract their victims is by making offers to them that is really unrealistic and it appears like just a shortcut to success.

• +1 1

There are many ways that scammers make use of to try to get you to fall in their traps. You on the other hand should always be in the search for new knowledge and ways that would make you and your assets more safe and secured from the scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/11/2020 at 7:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

Hello my friend, scammers can attract everyone if you didn’t wisely every decision, scammers is like sales talk if you easy to believe what are they saying maybe your account hacked or your money will be disappear. so always wisely,  Good luck.

Fraudsters utilize numerous techniques to impact individuals, particularly the insatiable ones, and swindle them that there are simple approaches to make incredible benefits, and this ought not be accepted in light of the fact that it is totally wrong.

• +2 1

The main weapon of the scammers is to feel us tempted. We shouldn't feel greed if any one offers to multiple our investment or anything else. We should remember only the achievement of hard work is pleasant. So we shouldn't waste our time in these. Carful mates. Avoid these type of offers or adds.

We should note that scammers always attract us with a lot of website and site which they claim to have more profit and benefits with values to attract the interest of people to be able to invest which they will use to scam people and hacked their accounts 

This is an important topic, and it deserves to be discussed. We have to be wary of fraudsters, they infiltrate our wallets and our accounts and steal our money, some of them deceive us by making double profits or sending spam, so we must be careful.

Scammers don't have one way of striking and that is why we should always be looking for ways to also combat them and be free from their deceptions and lies. We shouldn't take our security for a joke because it might have a negative impact on your crypto career.

They are having numerous precarious ways to create others trick and make them pulled in to their plans ..they offer colossal best proposition which appears to be more valuable and benefical They have a trap of eagerness of money...they offer more cash ..than other sites..some individuals who can't win from their trade or employments at that point they discover an additional source of salary, they indeed not care that indeed the source that they chose will secure or not, since of this they ended up scammed...we ought to be highly careful approximately all this there's so much fakeness encompassing us ..fair in a chance to assault us ..

• +2 1

Scammers feed off specific clues you put in your profile Don't mention your income or where you work. You can say you're a nurse or an executive but don't mention where or how much you make. Be aware of sounding needy and lonely in your profile.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Well, there's a lot of scammers who are sending you some flowery words, this is always happens in telegram like the picture attached above, Don't trust anyone in telegram because 70% of users there are scammers.Like these addresses and publications that encourage others to invest in a large number, there are no such things. Really, it is a scam, and even if he did that, I know that he wants you to double the amount, and by this you find yourself losing everything.