Which wallet based on your experience do you recommend? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Francisco87

Which wallet based on your experience do you recommend?

I think coibase and ecoinbase are best for everyone to know the news and information. They also increase their revenue and earnings by sharing the information and experience here. 

An important question, I will recommend you the base of the coins because this wallet is global, you can keep a coin and also a very appropriate distinctive symbol, as it is easy to use so you should try it

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am new to this forum and I will search for a safe wallet in order to keep my money, but I must first learn how to trade in order to make profits and I think that Trust Wallet is the best because I see the majority talking about it. It is excellent and wonderful

Well i recommend you the trust wallet because it is based on trust and always you cannnot face any fruad or anything in this .

It's just depends on your preferences different people prefer different type of wallets. But I personally like the coinbase wallet . It's secure and strong enough. 

I have used  Atomic  wallet for  a long time. I find  it quit  comfortable  and very safe  and support  more than  200 coins.its technology  support  attends  quickly to  your  concerns.

i am new on this forum and i not have more information about the wallets but i think all the wallets that provide by yobit are good and trustable you can use it without any anxiety but your post increase my knowledge toward the wallets i shall be very thankful to you.

I recommend your portfolio between the Bachelor because she is very good at work and did not face any technical problem in working on them and I think it's very safe and and simple interface .

There are so many crypto wallets and the best of them all is hardware wallets. They are the best overall but for simplicity I would recommend Trust wallet, Blockchain wallet and Atomic wallet. However you could also check other wallets that are available perhaps their could be one or two that will have what you need.

For me, I do not have access to all wallets, so I cannot determine which wallets are the best, but I store the bitcoins that I receive from this forum in yobit. It is a safe wallet, and we can store our currency in it for a long time.

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right I agree with you you share that such a useful information here in this topic I learn a lot from your topic and I am happy from learn this topic

Thank for sharing this

All these wallets come with problems that you will find out later, although for normal use probably you will not face any problems. The big problem is always with KYC and how some wallets demand this, while getting hacked in the end and all the private information is leaked to scammers. I'd be more careful in holding more than we can lose from crypto.

As a beginner and someone that is just starting out. I think you will be better off with hot wallets particularly those that are within exchanges. They are very easy to use and require no easy setup but as you begin to grow and deal with huge money then the best thing would be to use a more secured wallet like Trust wallet.  

Choosing the right wallet is largely due to the choice of users, blockchain is the same wallet and I think they have the same level of protection. Since I joined Crypto and started using the hardware wallet, I had no problems withdrawing and transferring it. This helps me to keep my profits safe and secure, which is why I recommend you use a hardware wallet.

Hello dear,  I'm new and I don't think a lot about wallets yet. Be that as it may, my sibling utilizes the trust wallet. I think the trust wallet is acceptable and ok for us and the trust wallet expense is not exactly different wallets. I'm new and I'm not utilizing a wallet yet. That is the reason I might likewise want to get data from experienced individuals..

• +2 1

The best wallet for me to recommend is electrum; it is the most secure wallet for me when it comes to online wallets; all you have to do is secure your seed and keep it private; however, if you have the budget, I recommend that you use a hardware wallet; it is the safest wallet for you; clearly pick which one is best for you. Only a nice note, never keep your money in your wallet.💔👍

In fact, I personally use a binance wallet, it has all the things I mentioned, easy to navigate and very safe. There are also many secure wallets such as trust and yobit, but I recommend binance due to its great advantages.

From my experience, I would recommend for you to try binance, because it is the one that I used, and why I like it is because as long as you have some coins in that wallet, then when ever there is slight increase in the price of a coins, you would get the benefit,  and also it shows you the value of the coin you are holding in your local currency before converting.

• +1 1

For me I prefer the offline wallets cause they the most safe wallets to drop your own currencies in , and you need to choose wallets that's support the coins that you have cause not all wallets support all kinds of currencies also try to find the one with lower fees .

• +1 1

Actually, there are a lot of wallets and you need a lot of searching online to find out the good and bad about each wallet, but for me, I use yobit and binance that I think are the best in terms of ease of operation and also the great level of protection, security, ease and speed of transferring money.

• +3 1

Friend i am new in this platform so i don't know about it.  But there are many wallets which are secure. Wallets like blockchain, and trust wallet are very good. I hear about coinbase wallet . It is also very good. 

Hello my friend, I wish you happy times, but in fact the junior section has common questions. I suggest you ask in the section devoted to the wallet

On 11/15/2020 at 5:06 PM, TimopheyKa said:

In fact, it all depends on the tasks. I use the yobit exchange, and temporarily store all my cryptocurrency there. But if I participate in these promotions, I have to use trust wallet, and it's really convenient! I would also recommend using binance, because it is convenient, and also allows you to withdraw with a small Commission of $3

Thank you so much for you suggetion.  I also use trust wallet. 

It's very reliable,  safe and secure. 

According to my little bit experience, I will definitely recommend the Payeer wallet which is very useful and have multiple Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. It also supports the fiat money such as USD, EUR. It has a good security system as two factor authentication sign-in to protect our money.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I mainly use Yobit wallet because it is very safe and the commission for converting between currencies is very light and easy, and there are a lot of cryptocurrencies. I also used the Trust Wallet and Binance their usage is good too.