So how has Crypto helped me - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

Well dude Crypto is the only site where we can earn or learn at the same time. Crypto forum give us many opportunity to earn here. Don't be disappointed here . 

Hello!!!!!!!!crypto currency must and should be a appreciated we need to adopt it and in the end we are going to be in such an amazing position as a world, banks need to take this and even the work remit programs such as the western Union and Money gram though money gram has been able to take part .Trully cryptocurrency really helpful in every way. That's really possible to send money using cryptocurrency and good thing without any third party

My friend this forum is really helpful for us .It help us to 

make money by posting some informative topics on this 

platform .And you get quite more knowledge about crypto 

from this platform . Cryptotalk helps you in both way 

at a same time.Work hard with consistency and keep

positive your mind .

We know that crypto helps us in many ways.Firstly its help us by earning a good money.In this site if we daily post or comments then we easily earn.This forum also gives us a good knowledge and also improve your skill.

Crypto helped people in my ways. Like crypto help you this . You can transfer crypto into anyone wallet without fee in the blink of an eye. Crypto transaction speed is so fast. You can send crypto from one country to another in one second. But if you send physical money from one country to another it will take half day minimum. So crypto helped many people. 

@Mike1515yes dear friend this platform help us a lot no one can refuse from its benefits.  If we need money we can withdraw at once within no time and fulfill our needs.  This forum is very helpful for students because they can learn here and also earn money to bear their expenses. 

Hello my dear friends, actually crypto talkies helping others for learning some knowledge and some profit with from it.so you can earn a more deep about cryptocurrencies from this platform from your mates. So their exist so many good posts so that you can learn in a simple manner, hence hope you give a like to it.

This platform is very useful for students because I am student it is very easy to use and earn money this platform increse our knowledge and writing skills we improve our mistakes it is part time job for students we should work hard and gain more money in this platform i think it is great opportunity for us for earning money. 

Crypto is helping us in so much ways. We can trade , transaction and can also learn and earn by this platform. The most remarkable benefit of this platform is it can do transaction within a few seconds you never get any problem while making transaction. Cryptotalk is providing so much wallets, like coinbase wallet and trust wallet which have been helping use in better ways.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you Crypto is a really helpful because I am student but my university is closed because covid-19.i joined Crypto platform.i earn money and knowledge in this forum. Crypto is a good platform for earn money and knowledge. I really like it...

Obviously this  plate  forum help me to meet our daily expensis the cryptotalk is best forum to earn and learn. Cryptotalk help to Do work and earn Money

Cryptocurrency help you guys in stability of your financial status like you guys can improve your financial position by earning bitcoin on this forum while sitting at home and without that much hardwork and also you can enhance your knowledge 

Gentleman I want to tell you that the Crypto is very helpful for you I want to tell you that when you you do your daily work on this forum you are able to get the the Bitcoin on this forum that is very beneficial for you to reduce the daily expenses so you should not worried about that

• +3 1

Crypto is really helpful but only for those who know what crypto is.  Crypto is not easy to believe but many people still doubt it, not knowing that it was a money transaction and the safest way to do it at any time of the day. Support my needs especially to support my college fees.  Through this I was able to buy things for myself and my family. Thank you.

It’s really great that we have the platform that could help us within seconds without any problem. 
Crypto will be best option in the future and people who are not paying attention will regret as that learning time will have passes snd they couldn’t do anything. 

On 11/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

Hello my dear friend, your story about crypto is very awesome and fantastic. You just have to keep working hard and be consistent if you want more success and you will definitely get success in crypto world.

• +1 1

Crypto truly accommodating to us all particularly with regards to monetary, I am truly thankful that I am ready to acquire here in cryptotalk. Simply continue to try sincerely and don't surrender so you can acquire all the more particularly we are in pandemic, crypto has an extraordinary job in this sort of times.

If I am new in this forum myself then , then I cannot give you any such evil which is wrong because I do not want any wrong information to be reached from tomorrow. But as far as I know that crypto is very easy way to earn and run your house well Follow him, you can run it well, just have to do the work honestly 

Helo eveey one .Dear friends  i can.not explain the this that how crypto help me. Because there are so many ways of its helpings. As it provides me vast information at home.

Crypto is very beneficial, it can be used as an individual investor in various ways, such as payment mode for transacting money, but unfortunately I have yet to perform any of these activities as I have yet to receive payment.

Thanks to crypto currency it has help me to extend my knowledge to another promising way to be successful, I have started receiving my first payment yesterday but some are still pending, if they were release it will surely help to handle some of my needs

Edited by Murtyano

Yes my friends crypto is really help for all because thks platform is really good for earning money and knowledge. You can easily learn and earn.both take care my friend..

This platform has really helped me in so many ways, i think this platform  is better for the students It helps to me bear my educational expenses i suggest all the students to take some time for money  in this forum we can get better earning  for the long time.

• +2 1

Crypto has also helped me a lot. I am a beginner so I didn't know anything about the crypto world so I had joined this forum to know about the crypto world and I have gained much knowledge about the crypto world from the comments and posts of this forum. This forum has made me self employed also.