Afraid to make a new useful and current post with original content? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellamy

Afraid to make a new useful and current post with original content?

Yes,i also noticed that some topics are same and those topics are deleted.But I think you should not get afraid if you know that your topic is new and informative.So,my dear friend continue your work without any hesitation .

Most of the posts got deleted dur to the repeated content and it is one of the big reason of less number of topics at the forum and Thats why Members fear to create new topics But If we create a topic after proper research and with quality content then we will not face any such problems.So rather than fearing we should try to improve our knowledge and content.

• +2 1

The reason why new contents aren't much is that must of the new content I.e new post/topics are a duplicate of the existing ones already in the forum. Moreover, the moderators perform the function of checking what we do in this forum and how we do them. If we abide by the rules fine and if we do otherwise, we get a warning post and if it persist we could get band out of the forum.

The rules are clear and they are above every member here , you only make high quality posts that are not duplicated of course  to improve the forum and by this way i assure you that your post wont get deleted, but if your topic or post is duplicated and low quality or copy past its obvious will be deleted ..

Yes the fear haunts the minds of users that their posts can be deleted by forum. But they need to learn that useful and unique posts with relevant information are appreciated by this forum and not deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

For first time for everybody might be it is difficult or afraid to create a posts because they not it will be a useful are not but with the passage of time it gives us confidence to create topics and give useful posts.

There are many reasons why content are limited here.and there are many people who only make useful post.but no one can are doing effort to make new topic by using content.so we should create new topic. You don’t need to afraid. We express our experience and mind by posting. It will be really a good thing.thank you for tha topic.

In real essence, every can make a post in this forum regarding the fact that we all go with the 'rules and regulations of posting a topic'

But the other side of the issue is that, we are often not sure about ourselves and our competency and that's why we drawn out ourselves from posting or creating topics.

Stick to the rules and regulations and you can easily make your post

On 11/3/2020 at 6:16 AM, Bellamy said:

I would like to know your opinion and answer, as to why many are not activated to publish.

In my opinion! You are saying right dear @Bellamy,  members are afraid to create new useful content on this forum, which is why there is less content in the forum but it is valuable. Whenever, someone develops a topic and thinks it is the best he can create while on the other hand the forum needs quality content related to crypto, if the content is giving importance to the members of the forum and If they are actively discussing this content, it will remain there while those useless, irrelevant, against rules posts are deleted by the moderators and warning points are given which makes them lose courage. I would recommend to such members to encourage themselves to deal with the warning points and do their best instead of limiting themselves.

There are many reasons why content is limiteds in the forum . let's hope that there will be more increase in the number of such useful .this is what i like about this forums .

There are many reason why content are limited here .but with the passage of time it given us confidence to create topic useful .it will be really a good thing .are very useful to others we have to work here hardly this is really a good .

On 11/3/2020 at 6:16 AM, Bellamy said:

Best regards to all!

I have only been a day of having entered this valuable forum and I am characterized by investigating thoroughly before being an active member in any project or community.

Something that I have noticed in particular is the little existence of new content published in the forum and I am not right, since new cryptocurrency projects arise daily, or supported by the Blockchain, daily events that directly influence the movement occur of the same market. If that happens today. Why the lack of useful and current content in this community?

Could it be that the members present here are not publishing for fear that their submissions will be eliminated when being evaluated by the moderators?

I would like to know your opinion and answer, as to why many are not activated to publish.

Thanks for participating!

You are saying right dear,  there are many factors from where we can learn about the cryptocurrency for example  of we are keeping an eye on the daily affairs of cryptocurrency then it could be possible for us to make the 4-5 posts daily with the new invention.  Thanks 

On 11/6/2020 at 10:12 AM, JesusFries said:

There are many factors why members don't have the initiative to post/publish new contents in the forum. You have a point there and I guess that's the main reason why there are limited number of contents in the platform. Also, not all registered accounts in this forum are active and most of the members are beginners who are still adapting in this environment. I hope that you are addressing this issue to encourage everyone to innovate things for the development and progress of the community. 

Yes I agree with you mate. Because if all members on the platform have the Fortune to create more useful content on the forum, they could have done that. I will only suggest if there is going to be a measure the moderators will take to as to improve the level of meaningful content on the platform.

I don't do that at all. I make a good comment with my hard work and post it. Every member on this forum is working very hard. And if someone is doing something wrong, then all the members should not be balmed.

Yes, in fact, I agree with you, many members do not publish their posts in order not to be deleted by the moderators .. Also, the largest number of members here are new and inexperienced members and do not have sufficient information to publish a post with valuable and useful information for members ... and A large number of members only care about financial profit, so they do not care about the quality of the posts they provide

Edited by Samer1997
  • +3 1

I do not know much about cryptocurrencies yet. I have already registered to this forum to learn something. After learning something here over time, I can consider opening up my own topics. Also good content is not deleted.

On 11/3/2020 at 6:46 AM, Bellamy said:

Best regards to all!

I have only been a day of having entered this valuable forum and I am characterized by investigating thoroughly before being an active member in any project or community.

Something that I have noticed in particular is the little existence of new content published in the forum and I am not right, since new cryptocurrency projects arise daily, or supported by the Blockchain, daily events that directly influence the movement occur of the same market. If that happens today. Why the lack of useful and current content in this community?

Could it be that the members present here are not publishing for fear that their submissions will be eliminated when being evaluated by the moderators?

Thanks for participating!

I feel like I don't have enough experience to make it topic as of now since I am only starting out in this website I feel like I need to learn a lot more and digest the finer details of the website before indulging in a topic. I also feel like I am not experienced enough.

This is the kind of thing that most people don't know when you are afraid to post new useful post things will get out of hand and you may not get one pay well but at a time you need to remove fear from you and construct a good and reasonable post.

It have a decent effect for me that I am getting paid for my posts since it causes me as far as monetary help to support my every day costs in my home and furthermore in my day by day stipend, much obliged for this forum and I trust they will proceed to aiding individuals.

I think everyone here loves to post, but the matter needs to be researched and add good content away from the repetition that happens here and adhere to the laws stipulated by the forum. I think that your post will not be deleted if you follow good steps in publishing

The main reason that why we are not seeing much new and original content is that people fear in creating new topics because if that content already exists then their topics will be deleted and all of their hard work could go in vain. Same is the case with me.

But now i am learning from my mistakes and trying to make new contents every day. Other members also have to overcome their fear.

• +3 1

Actually it wouldn't be a big problem if were you able to summerize it properly and if its really understandable the moderators and admins wouldn't have problems with it. Well not unless if you made something incriminating in which we don't hope get to do so.

Most members are afraid that their posts will be deleted because they do not have much information and new ideas. As for me, I always try to create that I collect information in order to create new topics, but it is a little difficult.

• +2 1

Hello friends 

Fear is common but not to worry about it just work here for your complete sincerity......if your content is not copy paste you no need to worry about it...

i am new here and my friends suggested me not to creat new topics so that you may not get ban or negative rating 
majority of people are afraid like that and they dont know what they are going to post 
but we should promote new content and positive content