Should you focus on your goal? - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Yes we should focus on our goal. This platform gives forum vast spread of knowledge and an option to earn through sharing the knowledge we have about crypto currencies. If we focus in that and work hard we can achieve our dreams 

Edited by Kakashi Hatake

Hello to all cryptotalk lovers and welcome all there is no reason that you force you to distract from your goals. You always progress towards your goals. And this is better for you.

Yes I started the crypto talk profile to teach and teach other people but the truth is I don't really know what happened because most of my threads will be deleted but I think I'm wrong so I focused on the answers to the questions so it's really important.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. 

You are right my dear friend we are all here for earning and everybody want to more than more earn but should focus on knowledge with earning because if we have great knowledge then we can earn from any sites and another way.

Each member of this forum has main motivation to earn bitcoin or money. You need the right knowledge and important content in order to get what you want. Concentrate on knowledge, analysis and the preparation of appropriate and useful contributions and subjects. You can boost, share knowledge with others and also earn good money

Yes, you must focus on the goal and we are here Hatta money and this is our basic goal to get the money you must patience and persevere well and you must help others

Hello my friend Of course, you have to focus on achieving your goal in accomplishing this work or others. Developing a plan to achieve a goal and working on it step by step is the basis for success in anything in life, good luck.

Hey friends its part of life of course we should all focus on our own goals. As a result, it is possible to improve life.We need to work hard to reach our goals and focus on our goals.Which will bring success in our life.

buddy, we're all chiefly to realize feel, wisdom furthermore have the benefit of each other's struggles. there is no such thing as a disbelief we be at pains afterlife useful, polite furthermore friendly to one another. this doesn't accomplished for which we're fawning. cabbage can be a restriction palmy sprightliness, and a few complements beseem plan along with exchange. doting would like everybody good fortune

For achieving success in any work you need to be focused and always keep your goals in your mind and take necessary steps towards it This is the only way you can achieve your goals as soon as possible. If hair in this forum your goal is to earn money then you should first learn properly because its a mans step towards making a useful post and only your useful post will give you money

Yes dear I am agree with you. First of all we should focus on goals which we made for the better life.Achieving the goals we should work hard and pay whole attention  for achieving  the goals. Not work only for the money we should for the learning. 

Since everyone has a goal that they want to keep in their lives, there are other goals in this forum, and while many want more income here, some want more knowledge and think it is better to focus. This will help us achieve our goals, and we hope that this forum will continue to be useful and long for us.

Guys you are right without  paying attention on your  gaol you can't  earn money  here. Focus is the most  important  thing in achieving some thing. You focus on your work it will give you  a good reputation .

Yes dear we are focused on our goal because if we took any mistake so it can disturb our prophit and in my opinion this earning prophit is very important for me because this forum is only the source of money for me so I took my best to focus on our goal

• +2 1

I think the time is very fast so we use as much as possible and look for the best ways to reach the beginning

By selecting the ultimate goal and taking all necessary measures to access and reduce dispersion to less limit to ensure rapid access, focus on the goal is certainly the most important factor for access

Even people who have come to make money learn a lot of things. Everyone will eventually realize that the information they learn is more important than the money they make. My advice to everyone, focus on learning because it will bring you more money than just writing responses and reaching a certain number of responses.

Yes off course,some goals they want to archive in life therefore, I also believe even in this forum we have different goals and many wants to gain more income here while some wants more knowledge and in my point of view I think it's better to stay focused and have one goal that will help you reach that far.So your aim should be to make good quality contents to achieve high reputation and skills in posting, this will help you to avoid deletion of posts and you will able to earn maximum out of this platform. Always ensure that you make posts after proper research and studies, so you will be able to make reliable and relevant posts. 

Yes i have completed my goal of making hundred useful posts now my next goal is to prove my self into this forum and go to the legendary member rank because at the day first i want this rank on my profile.

I hope that my hard work will not lost and i will do something different which will make me legendary member soon .

I personally suggest everyone to make topics as much as we can because topic will give us more reputation.

This job requires focus and knowledge.  Because working with cryptocurrency is fraught with risks and surprises.  Focus on the goals you set in this serious business.  It leads to success and earning big money.

According to my point of view, we are all here for two reasons first thing is that to learn cryptocurrency and the second is to earn by cryptocurrency. we have our own goals that we want to achieve and become successful in our lives. Yeah to achieve the goals I should focus on the goal. Spend time and work hard on it is necessary to fulfill our dreams. and I wanna focus on my goals honestly.

Hi friend how are you I hope you are fine I started crypto talk profile to learn and to teach other people but the truth is I really dont know what happened because most of my threads would be deleted but I think I was making mistakes so I have focussed into answering questions so its really important for me to really be sure to understand everything perfectly thank you my dear friend and best of luck and best of luck for the future

• +5 1

Вы можете ставить несколько целей и работать над ними одновременно, но вы должны планировать свое время так, чтобы вы не сосредотачивались на одной цели и не забыли о других, или если вы достигнете одной цели и перейдете к следующей, что является желательно ...

• +5 1

Yes focus on your goals and make your own way... We are here to gain or spread knowledge what we have or what we seek.we are here mainly for 2 reasons they are earn money and earn knowledge   

• +5 1

there is no alternative way u should focus to ur definite goal first in order to ensure u r moving straight to ur target way and u r determined for that purpose..here in the forum people main goal is to earn money but i say it will be more benefit for a person if he can earn knowledge through his surround and could utilize for his next step

Don't always  think about  yoourself. We are hare for sharing our useful knowledge and experience  Make those types of goals which are useful for you as well  as for others.  Focus on your work and share your  experience with others. 

• +2 1