Should you focus on your goal? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

Your words are correct, this forum is very good and it is the best ever since there is no specific time to work here you can work at any time you want. It is also a main and basic source of income there is no need to rely on another work with him, it gains you knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and money at the same time.

Yes my friend I agree with you .I came here with a goal of making money, but I was actually surprised by the amount of knowledge I could get, so my second goal is to gain knowledge and experience .As you said, You have to focus on our goals and ourselves so that we can progress and development in all areas.

Hello my friend, how are you? I wish you continued health, wellness and abundant money. Yes, we must focus on our goals and work hard, focus and seriously to reach them, and in this forum you will reach your goal and achieve profit and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies

As you said, the majority here in this forum exist for financial gain, but do not make this matter your goal at all, and I will give you an example of that.
When one of the members who put the financial gain in the foreground will comment on a topic which he doesn't know much about it , his comment will be just nonsense, and the moderators will delete the comment and he will not benefit from neither knowledge nor will he earn money

Edited by akarymont9

I started crypto talk profile to learn and to teach other people but the truth is I really dont know what happened because most of my threads would be deleted but I think I was making mistakes so I have focussed into answering questions so its really important for me to really be sure to understand everything perfectly.

Hello my friend
This is true, but I noticed the presence of some unhelpful comments, which indicates that the owners of these comments are more interested in money than gaining information and experience, and these comments must be coordinated to ensure that the necessary information is provided to all members
Good luck to you

Obviously friend yes I am focusing on goals on this platform on every life goals you know dear but I think goals can give you success because goals can approaching you to achieve this thing hope you understand so I think goals is a very good thing under on some persons good luck dear friend.

Well, dear, it is clear that we are all focused on learning information about cryptocurrencies and making money for a happy life requires from all of us accuracy, focus and accuracy at work.

طبعا يجب أن نضع هدفا ونركز عليه ، لأن العمل بدون هدف نسعى إليه هو عمل عديم الفائدة بالإضافة إلى تحديد الهدف والسعي لتحقيقه يجعلنا نعمل بطاقة وتفاؤل أكبر.

Yes, we must focus on our goal and work hard and persevere to achieve success. We have to set a goal in front of us and strive to achieve it. We are here to gain experience and money at the same time Greetings to everyone. Good luck.

Yes, my friend, what really distinguishes this forum is that you learn, and then you get money. This is a beautiful thing because you achieve two benefits. You get a common goal at the same time. I wish success for everyone.

Focusing on the goal is an essential thing, to reach success and accomplishments, with learning and diligence you get experience, which in turn gives you the opportunity to achieve your goal, and move forward.

Your words are undoubtedly true. We are here seeking to gain money and increase income, but also one of our goals is to gain good experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, get to know friends and help each other, for this is not hypocrisy, but it is a beautiful thing to help others and help us themselves .. It is a wonderful forum whose rules are not  Tricky I wish all the best of luck to the friends here.

For me my main goal of joining the forum cryptotalk is to learn and increase knowledge about the world of crypto and also to earn money. I also have a goal which is to reach the highest rank in the forum and this requires continue to work seriously in the forum which i believe I have began, so we should l focus on why we are here.

Indeed, the forum is well-designed, and your right to earn cannot be taken away. Everyone can grow here by being fair in their dealings, sharing all of their useful ideas, assisting others, and gaining knowledge in addition to earning money.

My friend, we are here in this forum in order to learn and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies. It is also good that we share each other’s experiences in order to learn. We cannot deny that we are here to make money. It is not a mistake to seek additional income.

For you to post in Cryptotalk of course you need  have an knowledge base on the minimum talk about crypto currency and some information about how to send receive and some definition, you can learn from other posters and read many sessions in other for you to have more experience. 

We've come for two main reasons: to gain information and to earn money by working here. So your goal should be to create high-quality content in order to gain a good reputation and posting skills. This will help you avoid having your posts deleted and will allow you to get the most out of this platform.

Yes I agree with you.you have made a very valuable topic.it also very helpful for the members especially for me I am new member I have not yet knowledge.we should focus on our goal without focus we can't succeed.

Of course every person should focus on his goal 

But still need to get knowledge about everything 

Specially from the experts here 

And have more information about coins and trading 

Certainly, you must focus on a specific goal in order to continue your work regularly and achieve profits as a result of that work without goal or design has no value and meaningless

My dear friend, all of us here are gaining knowledge without a doubt and that this wonderful forum was designed with foundations and laws that we must adhere to, and through it also, you earn profits and gain knowledge about digital currencies

Good morning, my friends. This is a good question, and my answer is yes. You must focus on your goals because everyone has a goal that must be achieved in this world. I wish you success.

My dear friend, in order to reach your ambition, you must believe in your capabilities and focus on your goal in all respects. I think this forum is great for obtaining good knowledge in addition to earning money