Should you focus on your goal? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mohamedpc1

Should you focus on your goal?

I notice that the forum tide up very carefully with perfect rules until we be able to focus on our point to do an important role

Always remember your goal, in fact I am new to this platform and I had heard about Bitcoin quite a while ago and I liked working in this forum because I get knowledge, information and material gain.

of course my friend, we should put a goal of our working then we will learn alot on the road to this goal.. we will study, read, understand, share knowledge with others,untill we can be proffesional on the side we choose.

Yes my friend, all our focus on our goals. You deserve to get what you want out of life like anyone on the planet, and that doesn't mean you're a selfish person, it simply means that you're the only one who should work to achieve what you want.

Everything boils down to patient and inculcating the mind to go beyond where we think we can go. Thus we should avoid shallow thinking and input our selfless effort to make dream come true. Creativity, discipline and excellence should be our watch words .

CryptoTalk offers great trading in this field. All members can earn cryptocurrencies, trading and investing in exchange for sharing your information and posting important topics in this forum.
CryptoTalk earns you information, and this is especially important for beginners in the forum, and this is great for achieving success and earning money and knowledge.

Greetings, as a novice person in this forum, I have a goal that is to make profits and achieve something good on the financial level, so I think that I have a lot of focus to reach that because focus and attention are the most important reasons for success to reach the goal

Yes, we must be focused on our goals because this will allow us to have something to fight for and achieve them. To achieve this, you must have an organizational program of all the priorities that you must put in the first order, following the instructions of the forum and visualizing through the study that the person really needs to know about Cryptocurrencies and thus will have a starting point on how to present the posts effectively.

You should focus yourself first.then helps others who need help.if you get a information never hasitation to pass through other's.its a goal of my life to successful life in business and and carrier.i beleave in this forum everyone have different goal thanks to this site who provide us a platform.

It really is the basis for the satisfaction of the success you want to achieve as well as the strategy and planning of how to carry out as well as implement ideas and put attitude and win as well as doing things and striving to the maximum so you will find the results you expect

There is nothing wrong with asking or learning ... But do not put your time on easy-to-answer questions ... Focus on your goal ... I hope that we will all become one of the distinguished members of this forum ... everyone wins here ... to persevere towards the front

Hello friends, my goal or aim in the first place when I joined this forum was to earn money each day, but after I joined the forum, my decision changed from earning to learning more about crypto currency.

So interesting!Suppose you are at a football field and you are running with a football but there is no goaltenders then whats the point of running..exactly goal is so important for everyones life..the football field is your life,the football is you are currently run with is your all effort and hard work and you are about giving your all effort in that goaltender which one is your life goal..

Everyone must have a goal in life. Without goal I think we can't achieve any target. We must focus on our goals. We word hard because achieving something is not a easy work it require hard work and continuous struggle. Every man in this world got their goal with working hard. So we must care our goal and must focus on our goals. 

• +3 1

Yes it's necessary for the sucees to focus on your goals. Without hard work it's impossible to reach tu your goals.... Success comes after hardship.... And it's not a short term process. So always try make strategies which will goes tu your goals... 😊

I agree with you, my dear friend
Our goal is to support this reliable platform, by understanding how this forum works because it provides us with a lot of diverse knowledge and advanced information in addition to the money we need.

• +3 1

We must focus on this matter .. Everyone here seeks to obtain knowledge and earn money. We also have to be friendly, so that it is the easiest forum here. It is well designed and easy to deal with and exchange ideas between people. We must use this idea to gain interest in it ..

Greetings
For me as a beginner in this forum, I see that setting a goal is the first step to success, and focusing on achieving the goal is the most important thing to reach what a person wants to achieve.

Obviously concentrating on our goals is what will help us achieve them. Also, if we want to make progress on this crypto thing, we need to set realistic goals and strive to achieve them.

Yes, you should be focused, so work as hard as you can to ensure that everything you are doing is work to which you are able to really concentrate everything we need to put up a good chance to which everything is working for it. The reality is that we need to work as hard as we can to ensure that we are able to know what are the priorities that will enable us to understand everything in t

You are definitely right
We have to focus on a specific goal, and then we work hard and persistently to reach this goal, and by that we have achieved a financial and cognitive gain.

Yes obviously, we have to focus on our goal. Otherwise, we can't succeed.it is very needed to focus on our goal. We have remembered one thing why we are here. So we have to work hard. Best of luck 

Whatever new information you are getting, do not hesitate to pass it on to others. The forums here are necessary and they come with responsibilities as not to get banned or break any rules. Feel free to post some valid posts. Stay away from scams. These are few goals you need.

My friend, we have to focus on our goal, as it is what makes us work hard to reach it. Without this goal, we will not work in a distinctive way that helps increase our reputation and we will not gain any material profit, friends or members' trust.