How much does yobit pay us for each post? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
samansky

How much does yobit pay us for each post?

As of now, you will just get 200 TALK token per day by completing the 20 day posts complete, many members are getting disappointed because you can just get below $1 per day which us not good for them, that's why there's a few members only who are posting here everyday.

Greetings All! Very good topic of discussion.

After completing 100 useful post it will be free and after that you will have useful 20 post / day you will Start earning .every useful post will pay you 10 talk token and for 20 post you will have 200 talk token in a day and this plate form will pay your earning in a week.

This forum pays two types of currency, namely talk and satoshi, and we take talc on our posts and we take satoshi if we get a good reputation in exchange for participation.

• +4 1

I also talk this question from the people.They pay us with Bitcoin, then you change it to the currency that you want or if you want to leave it there is this within your reach and they only pay us for the good publications we make within this forum depending on how many publications you make in the day.

Every post that gets a positive reaction will be given 200 Satoshi and 10 Talk tokens, because every post will definitely get a positive reaction so that if there is a post that doesn't get a reaction, it won't accept Satoshi. Forum rules are constantly changing, so we often have to read the announcements on Yobit.net for news about payments.

We are able to laugh after completing the first 100 useful posts and we are paid ten talk tokens for each useful post and we are also paid two hundred satoshi for the post which has a positive reputation. And we are paid on yobit account.

At the moment, the maximum earnings per day - 4000 Satoshi, 200 talkov. This is subject to 20 paid posts. On average, everyone comes out differently.

My friend, after completing his 100 posts, you will write a maximum of 21 posts every day after the 100 posts, and after 7 days he will start paying you money for each post. If it has positive ratings, they will pay 200 satoshi.

Here we catch all useful content. 200 Satoshi It is a great number for our daily expenses. If you want, you can earn money through investing and trading, but you have to gain more experience.

In cryptotalk new.. they pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. And in cryptotalk campaign BTC.. they pay 200 satoshi BTC for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day).

Well, the rules has changed now, the payment has been reduced from the normal 1000 Satoshi for post to 200 Satoshi, so I guess that is the system now.

Hello my friend, Youbet pays us for every post. 10 talk tokens for you daily. Comment more than 20 comments. I wish you good luck.

This provides us with a great opportunity to learn crypto and earn cryptocurrencies, but the amount of payments we get changes according to the rules change at the moment. You can get your payments with Bitcoin and Token Talk.

I just joined this wonderful platform of cryptotalk but I didn't get paid yet  I don't have much information about this topic sorry from my side.

Hello my friend.

First of all you should know that the word post has two meanings

1- comment.

2- topics.

Secondly, the first 100 post you do is for free, this period of time is important for you to learn as much as you can about how forums work here and how to deal with them

Thirdly, I suggest you to read the rules and instructions in order to know the things that you should not do to avoid getting warning points or being banned.

Fourthly, after you finish the first 100 posts you will start to get payments as following:

1- For each rate = 1 Talk / Maximum number 50 rates per day.

2- For each comment 10 Talks / Maximum number 20 comments per day.

3- For each topic 50 Talks / Maximum number 20 topics per day.

note: You are going to get payments only for 30 posts (even comments or topics or both of them) so I suggest you to write only one topic per day and 19 comments.

4- You have to create an account on YoBit.net and link it with your account here in CryptoTalk so that the posts and rates you do will be counted in YoBit. 

5- You will get paid for the posts that have rate 0 or higher but negative posts you won't get payments for.

6- Be patient as much as you can and read the rules of cryptotalk to know how to post correctly.

Wish you all the best and I am ready to help you anytime.

They will give you warning points. When it comes to paying, you must create 20 daily posts so that they start paying, you pay for each of those 20 valuable posts. Want to stay but you can learn the rules, because otherwise they are

Maximum limit: 50 / day). Payment for the position comes 7 days later and it depends on the rating: if it is negative, the payment will be zero. And BTC in Cryptotalk campaign .. They pay 200 Satoshi BTC for each post (after 100 first posts, maximum limit: 20 / day) Limit: 20 / day) and 1 token for each rate (users who have more than 100 posts,

There is a payment of 10 talk token for each useful post and an additional payment of 200 satoshi dor those posts which have positive reputation on it. So try to create such posts that can earn good reputation as well.

Yobit is currently paying us an amount of 200 Bitcoin Satoshis per useful publication, which means that if your 20 daily publications are all counted, you would be getting a total of 4000 satochis a day, the truth is not bad at all you just have to do a good I work and comply perfectly with all the rules of the forum so that later you do not have problems. 

Before every comment was a thousand satoshi
But now they only give 200 satoshi on every comment
But you should focus on the important thing. Support the comment and give it a like + 1 or +2 etc. It is very important.

Cryptotalk currency pay us 200 satoshis on one post . We  post at least 20 post per day and we earn 400 satoshis in a day . It is possible only when our post is answerable and useful. You should read the rules of this forum and try to follow the rules of this forum and try to write valuable, useful and meaningful posts. 

hello friend I want to tell you that you get paid as for single first 200 and 10 top points which is very valuable for us I am a beginner and just start working on cricket ok and it is very useful for me it's I can get rid from my daily expenses by working on crypto talk

• +3 1

At the moment, cryptotalk gives 200 satoshi for each useful post or comment, but we don't know with time these rules may change.so we have to work hard now and gain alot of information.

The payment system here has changed. Previously, the value of the payment was 1,000 satoshi per post. Now it has decreased to 200 satoshi. But this is not important because my goal is to learn and acquire knowledge and money is a foregone conclusion for me. On the other hand, the price has risen.  Bitcoin from the previous and the current payment value covers large parts of the previous payment

According to the information I know, this platform used to pay 1000 Satoshi in the past, but now the tariff has been reduced to 200 Satoshi per comment. But what is important here is to acquire knowledge, information and skill, not money.

Hello my friend, of course the first 100 unpaid posts, after which 200 satoshi will be given on each post that has positive reviews and the number is limited to 20 paid posts every day, and the profit is transferred to your wallet on the yobit platform every week, so do not worry if you do not receive a profit each day ✌️

• +2 1