How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

If seen, nothing is permanent in this world, but hands are stump ready. Any business, any trade is not a minute on any Bhagat, but every work is for a specific time but then it ends. 

But this platform seems to be the best thing because what is the digital currency in the future, then this mosque is going to get a lot of progress in the future. 

Depends on how we work here and with what sense we work here and with what aim so if our aim is big and intensions are serious then we will work here till long and will earn a good profit and reputation the whole tenure so as long as the site is working lets see what happens hope for the best 

I didn't know much about Cryptocurrencies and investing. It's because I'm a student, and I've been watching a job for money. Then someone suggests this forum to me, and I came here to make a profit. But trust me, this forum has absolutely changed my mind, and I've heard a lot about cryptocurrencies and trading. In my future, my ambition is to become a successful dealer.

i saw my future bright because this platform guve earning of us .and our knowledge increase and it is oppertunity for me to bright my future to work hard.

Hello mate, I am seeing my future in there platform better. I don't know how far this platform will be here but i know they are really doing good and also it is comming more better and also this platform is devoloping faslty. I am seeing a good future for platform as well as me.

• +1 1

My anwser is yes !
I am totally agreed with your point of view. 
For future perspective, well i do not know that i woould be able to earn much. 
But one thing i am sured that i will be able to learned alot from this forum.

because the diversion of expression in this forum is so much.

That’s why i am loving it.

My dear friends daily the thousands of new peoples are joining this forum because of its increasing popularity in the world because it is the sole platform of the world which provides information about cryptocurrency and the digital trading and it acts like a teacher to teach the trading that's why peoples are joining this place for and the best feature is that it gives money for learning that sports our living and I also gained much information from this platform and now I am become able to trade in any website because of this platform in future it gain more and more repetition this is my point of view about that.

I also have many plans with this form in future because I am earning a good amount With it and I have many plans And I think it will become more profitable in future if the prices of currencies will increase more in future we will get more profit through it.

I think about my future in this platform is  becoming a well knowledge digital marketing person. Because till 5his moment i can learn more things about digital marketing like crypto and i spent here for long time i can learn everything about this .that is why i say like that.

On 10/21/2020 at 12:46 AM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

I see my future bring here too! Its because you get to learn alot from here and there are alot of things which we don't know about and we learn them by reading posts of experts I think that really develops your knowledge as well as you also earn from here so, it becomes even more interesting.

The discussion has a decent future since we acquire information by perusing posts each day, and it is acceptable that it pays us to share the data we learn.

I am looking to be one of the famous members here and keep earning as much as I can. I can earn almost 50$ a month if I write 20 posts a day. But to reach that point I need to learn about crypto so I can make my posts useful and get paid for them. So I hope for a bright future for the forum and its members.

Many people told me that crypto currency is very helpful for earning and learning. Do,I came here.I want to achieve much knowledge by working here.I want to earn coins and learn much new informative things. I hope I will be success to crypto currency. 

I believe that this development and progress will continue until this forum is the best on the Internet.  Simple and convenient interface for everyone, different topics and different sections, easy way to learn is what makes crypto talk different from other educational forums or sites, you can get the opinion of most of the members through one post, experts or novices, and thus more than one member on a topic.  Combining experience and experience and it's the fastest and best way to learn, so Crypto Talk is the place that will be the best in the future, because it's not just a place to make money. I don't know my future on this platform because I'm currently using it to strengthen my knowledge of cryptocurrency.  But once I start trading on the forum currency, its price may be better.  Maybe I'll think about how to maximize my profits, but I just write honestly here to develop my writing skills. Thanks guys.

Well said, According to my opinion, it's depends upon us that how we make our future?  If we posts comments on  this forum by applying all the rules of  posting comments then we will be successful member on this forum. Then obviously we will have a good future on this forum.

Since I am also a new member of this platform, I do not know much, but I would like to say that the attitude of the old members should be towards our post. If we make a mistake, they can correct it. Then newcomers to this platform will be able to understand everything quickly. 

Yes my friend I think this platform is very good and with this platform I can at least complete my freedom of Dailey and what I do everyday in Dailey.I can earn from here in a very easy and easy way .And apart from this, we are getting a lot of knowledge from this platform, so I think I am getting so much knowledge from this platform that if I go to any country in this world, then it will be very easy for me to stay there.

Well still I don't see any future here on this form because from last 7 days I am trying to complete my first 100 posts. But instead of increasing the number of useful posts they are decreasing and this thing disappointing me so much. Hope this will finish very soon.

Of course.. it would be nice to work here because I will not work here myself. I have earned the cup that I have saved for my future and I think it will depend on something beautiful in my future so I hope you all work here and make your own future...

Hello..I agree with you and I think that this platform will gain popularity day by day, but we need more information to publish it, as well as a reward for stimulating action.

So far I have no complaints about the forum, on the contrary, I feel very grateful to be working here and participating in all the advantages of the forum, we hope that all of us will overcome each of the adversities together with the forum, for example, the drop in Payment satoshis is a negative for us but you have to have faith that we will be back with our excellent payments. 

Hello dear I think to be my future Bright in this wonderful forum I work seriously and with all honesty So as to get the money Also, I get very popular from this wonderful platform, and this will be enough reason for my future to be bright..and you friends, what do you think?

This forum is becoming popular from crypto users. Mostly reason is because of their regular payment to the user for publishing useful and informative opinions. This platform has a lot of potential to grow more than ever, I think the admins are working on it to promote it well.

• +2 1

Our future depends on ourselves.if we keep following the policies of this forum and write content under the rules and regulations we will have long term relationship with cryptotalk and members otherwise they appoint us warring points or ban.

Hello everyone on my own perspective it depends on how you choose your future and how you want it to be, all you need to know is the rules and regulation of the platform. The platform has a very good future, and I believe in the nearest future we can make it through crypto currency