Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction.

Dear friend I am a great information as it might be possible that it will reach the 1 billion bitcoins in 2035 m agreed which because the value of between is increased everyday so that's why it might be possible it will reach that the peak point in that time

• +1 1

It is very possible that the Bitcoin price will achieve this price in 2025 if it continues to continue this routine permanently without any significant drops.  The price of bitcoin, in my view, is related to the number of people who work with it and use it around the world, and as they increase, the shares will increase, and we see the high prices of Bitcoin.

I think that it is like a dream, that the arrival of the price of bitcoin to a million is very difficult and just a wish, and no one can predict what will happen in the future, in my opinion, it will rise but will not reach this price.

• +2 1

I dont believe a million is possible but we can do some other but not a million so the best thing today is to make sure that we are doing something that helps us to really pull together everything in the right perspective so tome I think a Million is just a sort of a lie and a speculative position by some people

The trajectories of Bitcoin prices are steadily increasing, and that is what we've noticed over the last few months, and according to technical analysis, their prices are expected to rise gradually.

Dear friend the predictions are just based on numbers. And I am guessing that this prediction might be right because now we can see that is on 60000$ and we're not too far away from 2025 and 1m as well. 

Due to the increase in the exchange rate of Bitcoin, I think that it may increase in the coming years, but if it becomes equivalent to a million dollars, this is a very exaggerated number. Personally, as a cryptocurrency trader, I hope so.

Hello my friend, in my opinion, as a beginner, Bitcoin is a well-thought-out designed currency, and I agree with him that it is on the rise, especially since its number is limited globally, but I do not expect that it will reach a million dollars. Thank you.

Hello my friend. I hope that at the price of a million dollars, new millionaires and financial liberties will be made. In addition to its effectiveness, the acceptance of cryptocurrencies is growing, so I do not see it difficult to hit that price in 2025, but it will not be simple either as there are barriers to eliminate. I hope you have a good day ❤️ 

This era is the era of control of technology, internet and online trading, it is expected that the prices of digital currencies will rise significantly and the demand for them will increase since it has been traded between countries without attention to the currency of this country

We never know if the value of Bitcoin will rise significantly, it may reach high levels or decrease in the future, but in my view it cannot reach a million dollars in the next five years, I expect this amount very far from Bitcoin, and I expect it to rise in the distant future. And it reaches unexpected numbers. Because Bitcoin has good market potential. And it is strong.

• +2 1

The increase in the prices of digital currencies is a natural and possible matter due to the increase in popularity of these currencies and work on them, and the price of Bitcoin will increase in abundance in the coming years, and the number of its offering in the market will decrease again to increase the demand to move the investor away from what is stable during this period.

In my opinion as a beginner Bitcoin is a carefully designed currency, in that it is on the rise, especially since its number is limited globally and I hope it will rise to this value!
 It's a perfect way to wait and see, but for me I don't think it will reach the position

I think that the price of Bitcoin will rise during the next five years and will achieve records, but it will not reach a million dollars. This price is beyond imagination.

This information that you are giving us is very good because those who have bitcoin can wait if they see this topic and find out about the prediction that bitcoin will have about the year 2025 and what price it will be and they can take advantage of this information to wait until that year and thus sell the bitcoin they have in that year to more money.

This is a very high number and it is impossible for the price of Bitcoin to reach 1 million dollars, because despite my experience that Bitcoin rises in a single year, about 20 thousand dollars only, so after 4 years it will reach 100 thousand dollars only, and I will not expect more than this

Certainly, Bitcoin will achieve a significant increase in the coming years, but I do not think it is possible to reach this large number during the next few years, however I hope to see Bitcoin rise more

It has been more than a decade since Satoshi Nakamoto mined the genesis Bitcoin block. Over the years BTC has experienced many boom and bust cycles. The narrative surrounding the digital currency evolved as well, from uncensorable digital money and a peer-to-peer payment network to an inflation hedge and a store of value. Bitcoin's early critics have been coming round. After years of negative comments, Nouriel Roubini finally admitted that BTC could be a partial store of value. Even JP Morgan recently turned bullish, recognising Bitcoin's "potential long-term upside".

This is possible and not impossible due to the continuous increase in the use of digital currency, so it is possible to reach the price of one million in the year 2025 for you, this will pass many consequences and troubles and certainly the benefits of this currency will increase

Yes, Bitcoin will rise in price well and this is for sure, but you cannot know when this thing will be possible, I think this is a marketing move, this person really invests in Bitcoin and tries hard to raise its price

This is expected a lot and it's really great 
That'll be great and it's not much time . In four years we will see that . We will see the results and expect positive and useful results . Everyone can benefit . This is expected to happen in 2025

This is possible and bitcoin can achieve any target because this is a great currency and phone we will see it on the leaderboard again and and we can imagine this currency our top as you describe the $1000000 worth in 2015 so we can say this is possible for this currency only

I think this prediction is right, However cryptoworld is so vast, plus there is always 50 50, anything can happen at anytime. So, there is nothing defined and certain, but we can guess predictions right from those who are experienced....

Well to prove the certainty of the above analysis which seems not to be possible, can be true. Yes! This is because Bitcoin is such a wonderful coin with one unique feature which make it too difficult to predict accurately.

And with the extreme increase in population of masses appreciating the system, various countries adopting and implementing the use of Crypto currencies, it simply means demand will rise causing the value to keep Skye rocketing to heaven. 

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.