Can people steal my Bitcoin? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robrey17

Can people steal my Bitcoin?

My friend, in fact, I am not well aware of this, but if you are preserving your gmail account, password and private key in the yobit, I think that no one will be able to enter and steal your money, but you should be aware of fraudulent sites that can access your information, so be careful and do not trust anyone.

good luck everyone. 

Yes, this is true. Private and public keys are very important and must be well preserved so as not to waste our money. The field of cryptocurrencies contains many scammers who try to steal, so you must pay attention and protect your keys well.

If you share your password or access to someone mistakenly then taking risk..anyone can steal your bitcoins from your wallet..you must it private and safe in you best wallet an dont share you access to anyone..keep safe journey and stay blessed..

Thank you for this valuable information my friend, You made things a lot easier for the beginners here. Everyone should pay attention and be careful because the field of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters and they are waiting for a small mistake from you until they pounce on money , good luck.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this beautiful information, it should be noted by the new members that,their private keys should be written inside a hard copy and keep it in a safe place, they should be careful while seeing those link been distributed the hacker/scammers online, that they will be giving you double of your amount within 12hours, those links are been used to traped people's wallet, so it is important to stay away from such link to protect your wallet.

Thank you.

Well thank you so much my friend , you explained your point perfectly but I want to add that the blockchain technology make the web impossible to be hacked or stolen also

Hackers will attempt to gain access to your private keys. As a result, it is important that users take precautions to deter hackers and other scammers from stealing their private keys, which may lead to the theft of their Bitcoins. As a result, every user on the network must ensure the security of their private key.

Dear friend, it is necessary to save the money that you earn on this platform in an electronic wallet and to put a strong password that varies between letters and words so that it is difficult for hackers to discover it so that your money is not easily stolen. Be careful, my friend, and stay away from hackers.

• +5 1

This is valuable information, thank you, and also everyone should beware of sharing his personal information with someone, in this case you will be exposed to theft, there are fraudsters everywhere you do not trust anyone who tells you a link and tells you to enter your private email.

Yes, my friend, the money can be stolen. If the thief finds your access key or the words of your wallet, he can steal everything from your money. Be careful and do not say anything to anyone, my friend.

no my dear friend no one can see your Bitcoin until you give your personal address or personal address go to him that he can be try your money otherwise he will never hack your account.

Edited by ARSALS
  • +1 1

Hello dear buddy, privacy and security is really a key to success. Privacy can take you to your original destination. If you works with your full struggle and you don't set your privacy strong then you have taken risk. So it's necessary to take proper steps before doing anything big. Glad to see your post. Thank you for it.

My friend, the most important thing you should put in place a strong password is to keep it working BTc  And save the word on a hard copy, and so you have ensured that your money will not be stolen with good luck 

This is true my friend. Fraudsters are abundant on websites. Be careful and do not trust unknown people. Create a difficult password that contains numbers and letters so that fraudsters cannot easily steal your money.

You are right the private key to your wallet is very important so don't trust anyone on it it may cause the lost of your funds and to say more there are two types of wallets hot and cold the hot wallets uses network so it may get hacked but the cold ones are safer because it doesn't use network so i recommend those when you are putting some serious amount of money

Dear friend, when you secure your wallet well and take all necessary precautions to secure your account then no one can steal your earnings.  In addition, do not give any personal information about yourself to untrusted people.

Hello friends.One of the most important of these basics is keeping your passwords, secret sentences and your keys in a safe place. Second, you can use 2fa to increase the protection of your account from your phone, but before activating it, you must study the risks involved in losing or breaking your phone. In my view, everything in cryptocurrencies is about basics, learning and studying.thanks for read it

Theirs nothing in this world that cannot be stolen. People even still ideas. What people still the most is what have to do with monetary aspect even properly and asset. So bitcoin can be stolen in different aspect. The most important thing is to safely secure our wallet and other password that can get access to our exchange. That's why it is advisable to create a very strong password that have uppercase and lowercase with figure and symbols.

My dear if my advice is well to be one of fraud on you and the theft of your money in general in encryption so dear you must follow some advice which is not to share the key of your wallet with anyone, it was that definitely this matter leads to the loss of all your money stored inside the wallet And with your personal consent, dear, do not share the private key of the wallet with me, and save it. I have come back honest with everyone in encrypted places in general, and then you should not listen to any spam that may steal untrusted source Thank you very much

Theirs nothing in this world that cannot be stolen. People even still ideas. What people still the most is what have to do with monetary aspect even properly and asset. So bitcoin can be stolen in different aspect. The most important thing is to safely secure our wallet and other password that can get access to our exchange. That's why it is advisable to create a very strong password that have uppercase and lowercase with figure and symbols.

Thank you very much buddy, Your topic is really important.

We should save our account and wallets, and don't give our information to untrusted sites.

We should be careful as possible as we can.

I hope all members know that information to be safe.

Thank you again.

Edited by RichardM234234

Dear friend, as we all are know that scammers are increasing day by day in this platform.  You should be careful from scammers and you should have to be careful and choose a safe wallet.  If you want to secure your account then I recommend yobit account to secure your earnings. 

Yes, Bitcoin has a special security and it seems more protected. We must pay attention to the keys to the wallet for fear of hackers and to protect Bitcoin from theft

Actually my dear friend, no they cannot because they needed to hack into your btc wallet which is impossible. Yes sure if you gave them your mobile phone or wallet password and username or your mail address access then sure they can, but without this parts it is not possible.Thanks.