YoBit good exchange - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabiua bsb

YoBit good exchange

yobit really doing good and it is fast in the transactions as well and in the six years the coin of the exchange has done more than any other coin because they have supported it well.

Yes, Yobit is a really good exchanger. But this is not the only wallet, because there are many other wallets out there. For example, Binance, which is also easy to use and quite popular! Which one to use the person himself, because the choice is different for everyone!

Yobit could be said is if the best site that has never been or been before because in addition to having enough security it also helps you not only here in the forum there are how many publications you make and all that if not also that you can exchange, buy or sell to the currencies you want or choose.

Yobit is undoubtedly one of the best exchanges of the moment, along with binance, it is something that is very excellent in terms of security, I for example love biance for its p2p and I can exchange my crypto for fiat money and I love that very much.

• +4 1

Yes you are right yobit it is highest and good exchange and you can view automatically all post transfers and earn money talk token and many other functions are available. 

• +2 1

Apart from the investment plans, one of the advantages of Yobit are the low costs for trade and transactions, apart from the fact that you can acquire cryptocurrencies through the platform using various methods. On the other hand, it has liquidity in a series of tokens that you cannot find in other markets and the options in the trade present different options for the exchange of cryptocurrencies.

16 minutes ago, Oglyta said:

Yes because it has most of my investments in currencies, and it has features unique to any other platform, which is the investment and mining feature

@Oglyta Obviously mates, Yobit is the best exchanger for everyone. Because it is a legit exchanger. For this reason you can use it without fear. So mates, you can store your crypto on it. But i suggest you can store crypto on coinbase or binance kyc verified account. I think it is more secure than others.

Yobit is a very nice platform for trading and not just that it easy to navigate the site

Another feature I love about it is the fact that it has so many crypto coin for trading

As like the crypto is most useful and informative forum same the yobit is also good exchange platform from where you can invest earn and do trading as well if you are well experienced and a trader of this kind beside this you can easily withdraw your amount also in short and safe way

There is varieties of exchange ways in the Yobit platform which it only depends on your choice of the one to choose.

It is very well defined from your post and I'm sure it will clarified the understanding of the members about the process yobit platform actually works.

• +1 1

Yobit enjoys a really good position among the top reputed platforms for cryptocurrencies. This makes yobit one of the best place to trade in cryptocurrencies. Recently there has been a huge increase in the number of persons using yobit. There's likely to be more number of people joining this platform due to the corona pandemic. This can also increase the functioning of the platform.

• +2 1

Yobit is most popular as an exchanging stage that bolsters an immense number of digital forms of money and supports crypto-to-crypto just as fiat-to-crypto exchanges. The trade is most appropriate for experienced crypto merchants who esteem their protection and need to gain admittance to an immense number of altcoins and little cap crypto projects. 

Edited by Jassmine
  • Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is not bad at all, especially for beginners, but I noticed that there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that I cannot find in the Yobit exchange, and this may cause some problems for traders.

No doubt ,yobit is good exchanger and have easy use. You can use this easily and can exchange money into different currency on the same place. So it good to us we can use yobit for trading and investment.  So it have provide the maximum security and safety.  So we can use 2fa setting on yobit which make our account safe.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yobit is an excellent exchange, it is very good exchange for beginners since yobit supports beginners a lot although I would like that very soon yobit has the option of futures since several traders will use their exchange more times.

• +1 1

Yobit is a reliable exchange that has existed for a very long time. It is one of the stock exchanges that has made a name for itself and people are satisfied. Apart from that, we already receive our payments from the yobit exchange.

Yobit is the most secure exchange in my opinion because if have a very good history and feedback by other users. Its trading fee is more than binance but its worth paying for the features that it have.

Yobit is the most secure exchange in my opinion because if have a very good history and feedback by other users. Its trading fee is more than binance but its worth paying for the features that it have.

Yes i agree with this Yobit is the best plateforum of various kind of cryptocurrenciess exchanger it is best plateforum for storing and trading cryptocurrenciess it is very unique and usefull

Well to be honest I am using this yobit exchanger from the couple of months. There ate many good features on this forum. Also from here we can earn a very good profit by utilizing our capital in the crypto currencies. Also here our personal data and wallets are safe.

Yobit is a good exchanger where it is very easy to exchange and the exchange fee is very low and its security system is very tight so you can safely exchange any cryptocurrency from here.The yobit platform is one of the best platforms for what it offers to members, especially with regard to honest airdrops, the free transfer feature between members..

• +1 1

Yobit exchange platform is a great platform for monetary exchange. It is safe secured, fast and very reliable. You need not worry about anything. Yobit got you covered. 😊

Yes my dear fellow .Yobit is best trading website .

It provide best gateway for transaction of your 

money . 

Yes dear no doubt yobit is great currency exchanger as you can easily register your account by only gave your email address. 

You can easily see your daily counted posts of this forum on yobit which is a great feature. 

• +1 1

Yeah yobit is the best exchanging platform for bitcoin users or cryptcurrencies users. Yobit is a great wallet which is easy to use and simples features.Easy transaction system. 

Good topic, to I think yobit is good wallet to keep our currencies because is really much reliable and I think we can make good profit from there when we making trade with the platform.