How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from YoBit? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabiua bsb

How to Deposit and Withdraw Money from YoBit?

Friends, it is very easy to interact with encrypted images on the Yobit platform, so consider it as an ideal platform to start your journey.  Where you can safely save your money, invest in your cryptocurrencies, trade in them and easily withdraw profits.  One of its most beautiful features is that you do not need a minimum deposit and you can trade small amounts.  And withdraw the amount you need from the platform, thank you.

Yes, i agree with you one of the best platform that provide this service and it does not require you to do much. And it also provides you with a withdrawal on one of the electronic currency wallets. The maib things is to understand it because you can withdraw absolutely any currency      

I believe you can deposit for whatever portion you like there is a lot of that term to discuss the job because to me it's important to set in place the right kind plan, its important to use this is the best strategy, the right thing right now is to keep working and see that the fiat scheme that operates which is that we have a payee works well for me.

It is very simple to use this exchanger. I discovered something really easily on the Yobit Exchange platform when I was only new to getting to know about crypto exchange sites. It was an awesome moment. I would recommend to those who do not have a knowledge of the crypto. 

Well I can't say anything about this yet because am a newbie be here I finished my 100 post and the senior members that join me here said after that I will be paid every week of the post I did, so I can't say anything about this yet until bi reach the stage. But am still thanking the senior member that advice me to join such a platform with pleasure of many things.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend the way you deposit and withdraw money from YoBit.  The Yobit platform is very easy to interact with encrypted images so consider it an ideal platform to start your journey.  Where you can safely save your money, invest in your cryptocurrency and easily withdraw profits.  It does not require your minimum deposit and you can trade small amounts.  This will allow you to invest money commercially.

Yes of course my mate, I also like the great feature of YoBit which is that it also support USD for withdraw, deposit, and for trading pair. You can easily understand your profit and loss through USD payment. I have also been using Payeer wallet for the deposit in YoBit, or withdraw through YoBit into Payeer. It takes only few time to make the transaction complete.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 10/19/2020 at 3:09 AM, Ryken8 said:

@Rabiua bsb, is withdrawal of crypto currency to crypto wallets like coinbase, blockchain and the like other than Payeer supported in yobit platform? I can only see fees for withdrawal to Payeer.. I quite new to the platform and haven’t done any withdrawal so far, thanks

@Ryken8Hi mate,since you are new I'm welcoming you to cryptotalk platform well withdrawing your earning on yobit is very easy infact very straightforward and also you can easily withdraw your earnings in any wallet of your choice but if you are doing so you need to convert it to LTC because bitcoin charges fee is very high I hope you find this very useful sir.

Hello there dear friend, an easier way to withdraw or deposit your funds with low fees is to convert it into ltc or trx. You can withdraw or deposit your funds in the wallet section of yobit.

Thankyou.

On 10/10/2020 at 1:26 PM, daveontario07 said:

Start by logging in using the email address and password you have registered for YOBIT. Click on wallets to view your funds as well  as the available Bitcoin . To withdraw , select your currency from the list and click on the minus sign under ''Withdraw.'' 

Fantastic response and a very good explanation that is will be understood in a very short while without no hesitation in it and with this now I will confidently withdraw my funds.

This is very simple. Just visit wallet section of your yobit account. There you will find all yobit coins. Just search which coin you wanted to deposit and withdraw. If you wanted to deposit just click on plus sine and copy your wallet. After that send your coins to that wallet. If you wanted to do withdraw click minus sine and withdraw your coins in you wallet.

• +2 1

Deposit and withdrawal of money from yobit is good because it is faster, easy and safer in all ramification, though I have tried using other site but I will try using others in order to compare and contrast

• +1 1

A debt of gratitude is in order for your data on the most proficient method to store or pull out from yobit trade. Its very easy to that in yobit trade. You can withdrawal your bitcoin or convert it to other coin and withdrawal

Thank you, but I'm a newbie here and I don't have any knowledge on how to withdraw money and how to transfer money from wallet to my yobit account, but I will like the professional of the forum should inpact their own knowledge and understanding on it.

The only way we can use to deposit in yobit which am sure will work out is trying to transfer some our coins (litecoin or xrp) from our local exchange site to the yobit site and we can do same for transferring also, very easy

Thanks for explaining how to withdraw money from yobit. I am new and I did not know how to withdraw from yobit. Your post will be of great benefit to all new members and all forum members will be able to withdraw their income from yobit easily.

• +2 1

That's really great.  I don't have any idea about deposit.  I have only idea about withdraw.  But i know that bitcoin withdraw and transaction speed is faster than any other site. It is digital site. So everything work like lighting speed. And also fees ar so low. Thats why i love yobit. Thank you very much for giving information about deposit. 

1st login your account

2nd then you now decide on which type of currency your to exchange to.

3rd Then use the search bar under balance  to convert your talk token to currency of your choice, by selling to ETH.BTC and so...

4th Then goto market cap buy LTC or from step three

5th click on your wallet, then you can find...

On 10/10/2020 at 5:15 PM, Rabiua bsb said:

Another advantage of YoBit is the ease and high speed of depositing and withdrawing money from the digital platform. This is due to the fact that this cryptocurrency exchange supports not only cryptocurrency but also Fiat money.

Commission fees are not provided when making a deposit. However, withdrawals are made only with the payment of commission fees. Their size depends on the kind of digital coins and the payment system used by the user.

If you want to charge your account with money or withdraw it in Fiat funds you can do this in US dollars. You can exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat and vice versa in order to make a deposit or withdraw funds from your account. You can use one of the following options to do this:

PerfectMoney.
Payeer.
Visa or Mastercard.
Capitalist.

Thnak you dear for sharing such a useful information. As i am newbi on this platfarm. It will prove helpful for me in the future. I never use transaction method from BTC to any other crypto currencies. But now i read many helpful topic on this forum.

Indeed, the website is distinguished and has a large number of people that it facilitates the process of trading cryptocurrencies and converting them to other currencies or withdrawing them to the wallet on your own phone, I hope that the site develops more to continue helping people in their lives

• +2 1

Seriously am new member of this site I didn't know how can I wesdrow money for my wallet but very soon I will be know because I want to know because of scammers

Thanks for sharing important information,it is a very good platform where we can exchange our money through Yobit and can also do transactions.If anyone is new in this industry then he can exchange his money through this information easily.

• +1 1

On 10/10/2020 at 5:15 PM, Rabiua bsb said:

Another advantage of YoBit is the ease and high speed of depositing and withdrawing money from the digital platform. This is due to the fact that this cryptocurrency exchange supports not only cryptocurrency but also Fiat money.

Commission fees are not provided when making a deposit. However, withdrawals are made only with the payment of commission fees. Their size depends on the kind of digital coins and the payment system used by the user.

If you want to charge your account with money or withdraw it in Fiat funds you can do this in US dollars. You can exchange cryptocurrency for Fiat and vice versa in order to make a deposit or withdraw funds from your account. You can use one of the following options to do this:

PerfectMoney.
Payeer.
Visa or Mastercard.
Capitalist.

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this useful information with us... Because many people not know about these two things... How to withdraw from the yobit and how to deposit on the yobit exchange... I think this information really helpful for these people which are New and not know about these process... 

thanks my dear ftiend your given information is really very important for me because I'm hear and now have no knowledge about the withdraw and your given information is helpful for money exchange 

It actually and absolutely contains lots of processes and procedures and it requires a master or professor in the system who is infallible or will it commit less errors while doing it.

A huge appreciation mate for this outstanding topic that will guide many other who are willing to take part in withdrawing their money by themselves.