Why MercadoLibre should accept cryptocurrencies! - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jonhblack

Why MercadoLibre should accept cryptocurrencies!

Mercadolibre is currently one of the largest marketplaces in the world,

and you may already know it, this company of Argentine origin and created in 1999.
It has reached the not inconsiderable amount of 2,186 million 559 thousand 74 users per year approximately!

This is more than enough for them to decide to create their own

currency or integrate payments with cryptocurrencies!
Since most of its users are used to handling digital media, it would

not be strange for them to use a digital asset, such as a cryptocurrency!

It would also bring benefits to the company, such as having better control of its transactions,

avoiding fraud by card cloning, by the use of cards without authorization from the owner, and an endless number of other things!

Tell me what do you think, what could you say about this that I raise?

greetings friends!

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

That is surprising. I have not made purchases on that website, but it would be fine, as you say, the implement of cryptocurrency, and even more so in these times of crisis when online jobs are growing. More than a Marketplace, it should implement a change and on that platform the suggestion made is very good. It would mobilize it in a positive way.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Surely they are considering it, every day this payment method is used more, so whoever wants to sell and earn must take into account the fact of accepting crypto as payment

• +1 2

On 10/10/2020 at 2:16 PM, Leox360 said:

That is surprising. I have not made purchases on that website, but it would be fine, as you say, the implement of cryptocurrency, and even more so in these times of crisis when online jobs are growing. More than a Marketplace, it should implement a change and on that platform the suggestion made is very good. It would mobilize it in a positive way.

Mercado Libre accepts Bitcoins and it is increasingly common among its users to be able to buy and sell with Bitcoins on the leading ecommerce platform in Latin America.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Exactly one of the problems is with credit/debit cards they have become too obsolete and this affects the transactions that this MarketPlace may have, and by affecting it, it affects users, who end up having a bad experience!
That is why my point of view, in favor of Mercado Libre integrating cryptocurrencies in its payment lines, or a remote case creates their own virtual currency!
Everything would be based on improving the user experience, as well as improving the security of their transactions, which will be faster and safer, can be checked practically instantly and there would be no problem with the bank cards with which they can be used. make fraudulent transactions, turning the market place into a less than ideal site :c

• +1 1
  • +5 1

¡Buenos días!
En este caso estoy 100% de acuerdo con mi amigo, espero que el mercado libre acepte criptomonedas, ya que en más de un caso nos ahorraría una comisión ya que si tenemos nuestros ahorros en criptomonedas tenemos que transferirlo a nuestra moneda local y desde allí pagar
SL

Globally, sooner or later, most will switch to cryptocurrencies. It's like it used to be with the Internet: If your business is not on the Internet, then you are not in business. That's what Bill Gates said, and he's really right about that. So now it may be in cryptocurrencies.

I am a fan of buying in mercadolibre, I do not doubt that in a very long time they will implement this type of payment, even though they have their own payment system, which is very well designed and super secure, thousands of companies use their "Mercadopago" system today On a day the page that has this system, automatically becomes safe to buy in it, because you know that it has the support of them.

• +2 1

well, i dont think so, its kinda hard to realise, i mean, it will be not profitable to them, or i just ddidnt understand your question correctly, if not, correct me pls.

MercadoLibre is one of the biggest sales companies, a large number of alternatives would be opened with the option to buy with cryptocurrencies.

My dear, i just not visited this website yet. So i'm not fully aware from tjis site. If we focus on above discretion, it seems that this websites has enough guts to secure the ways of perchasing. If you can explain about the security encryptions that well be easier to understand and mental satisfaction. So, iform  me about onlin payments directories. 

You made me know this marketplace, thanks for mentioning, actually not every business knows how to handle cryptos or know knowledge or info about how crypto work. This depends on the management board of the business to convince the managing director how they could make profits from cryptos or accept it from their customers. You see, many online larger business like Alibaba or Aliexpress has not yet adopt crypto. I can say it is the duty of the management board whether they know well about crypto.

• +1 2

Yes you are right it's one of the biggest world market. In this market we can buy things by our digital currencies like BTC, Eth, Lth etc. By this the fear of security is much less then as we use credit or debit card for online payment.

That is surprising. I even have now no longer made purchases on that website, however it'd be fine, as you say, the enforce of cryptocurrency, or even extra so in those instances of disaster while on-line jobs are growing. More than a Marketplace, it have to put in force a extrade and on that platform the idea made could be very good. It might mobilize it in a effective way.

• +1 1

Wow, this is amazing so this company has been existing since 1999 that on believable, but I must say the truth this is my first time seeing this company name but I will make some enquiries towards this company such as it review. With this long time experience that this company I think the are fully capable to create their own crypto or tokens.

Edited by Culture58

Mercadolibre is currently one of the largest marketplaces in the world,

and you may already know it, this company of Argentine origin and created in 1999.

It has reached the not inconsiderable amount of 2,186 million 559 thousand 74 users per year approximately!

This is more than enough for them to decide to create their own

currency or integrate payments with cryptocurrencies!

Since most of its users are used to handling digital media, it would

not be strange for them to use a digital asset, such as a cryptocurrency!

It would also bring benefits to the company, such as having better control of its transactions,

avoiding fraud by card cloning, by the use of cards without authorization from the owner, and an endless number of other things!

Tell me what do you think, what could you say about this that I raise?

greetings friends!

Yes the Mercadolibre is the most popular place around the world where people sell and by products and service. So I think introducing cryptocurrency on their platform as a payment method is great and ideal. However, they need to protect their sellers and buyers receiving their product or their cryptocurrencies.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes. No doubt it is the worlds very largest company and I don't know very much about it but I think it would be a good idea if it introduce currency.