Crypto wallet or Paypal wallet, Payeer etc. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Crypto wallet or Paypal wallet, Payeer etc.

Hello friends, currently there are countless wallets that offer you different services, from security, to annual percentage, among other options.
But which wallet is the best? Which is the safest? Which is the best for me?
Each one of us look for the best benefits, and of course it best provides us with that security, currently crypto wallets offer us great benefits in addition to security since they give you 12 words with which without them you do not have access to the wallet, but there are also others like Paypal that offer different services but that can also benefit us.

Which one do you prefer? Or maybe you take both or even 3 options.

NBGFFF.jpg

Edited by Michar1

5 minutes ago, dodo2020 said:

-For me I have many wallets, but I do prefer and recommend to use Payeer wallet due to most safe and secure configuration.

I like to use a payor for its form of cryptocurrencies and in dollars, I get to use it for fast and secure transfer

• +3 1

I think that crypto wallet is the best, due to private key. No one on the Earth could have access to your funds; as well as you keep your private key in a safe place (off line). But, oppositly, on Paypal wallet you could see your funds freezed at any time. Think about this fact.

Greetings depends on what type of services you are looking for or are offering because if you are a service provider the most logical thing is that you have multiple forms of payment

35 minutes ago, Trader123 said:

I think that crypto wallet is the best, due to private key. No one on the Earth could have access to your funds; as well as you keep your private key in a safe place (off line). But, oppositly, on Paypal wallet you could see your funds freezed at any time. Think about this fact.

Also with cryptocurrencies they are anonymous you do not need to have an intermediary to use your funds and the transactions depend on cryptocurrencies it can be super and effective

Among those mentioned wallets i will chose paypal. I already have a crypto wallet that i store my coins with a good protection so there is no need to chose another crypto wallet. By the way, i use Uphold on brave browser!

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Conclusion about YoBit
YoBit is a simple platform, with a regular interface and a fairly low liquidity. Although it is not the most recommended exchange, it may be the only option for those who need to trade some smaller cryptocurrencies. If this is your case, our recommendation is to use all available security measures and operate with small amounts of money.

YoBit has other interesting options that may be useful for those who want to explore other options in the crypto sphere. The introduction of ICO markets, cryptocurrency information tables and gambling, make it an ideal site for lovers of the alternative market

Chek yobit.net

I think that wallets are very safe like PayPal and Payeer, only that each platform has its advantages and disadvantages, we must choose the one that best suits our needs; In short, each platform fulfills what it promises and it is up to us which to choose.

i suppose that crypto wallet is the best , because of personal key. no one on the planet should have get right of entry to on your budget 

I would recommend myetherwallet for safety. Also this wallet supports many coins. There are several wallets that allow us to connect to a blockchain network like this. For example, metamask, trustwallet, tronlink and etc. Payeer wallet is also good but the transaction fee is high. PayPal is also one of the most secure wallets, its use is banned in many countries. This is its main disadvantage.

I think PayPal and crypto wallets don't operate on the same principle although both are use to hold currency the kind of currencies they hold varies and if it's on term of reliability I prefer the crypto wallet. 

I think paypal and crypto wallet do not operate on the same principal all to much use to old currency the kind of currency stay hold benefits in term of  ability I prefer crypto  wallet .

According to my personal opinion Crypto Wallet is the best one .it has private key.no one can harm you until you safe your private key that's why this platform is the excellent.more exchange can packup any day I like this wallet.

My dear my vote goes to crypto wallet .They are more secure wallet .It provide you private key that no one elsee can not get access to you account and your currencies are secure their while on other your account freezed and you can do anything .

In my opinion all wallets like PAYPAL, CRYPTO WALLET, AND PAYEER, are execllent, you can use all of them according to your use and benifits, there is no comparision between them, all are reputated and have a good security for your funds, its up to you to choose the wallet , for example if you want to save your transfer fees you should have to use crypto wallet rather than PAYPAL.

There are countless wallets are present and people use all types of wallets about their requirements. The wallets such as crypto or PayPal wallets and payeer wallet both are used to transfer money and store the bitcoins and cryptocurrency. 

Crypto wallet, paypal wallet and payeer wallet is a very secure wallet.  Transactions can be done safely through it. There is no difficulty in reading.  These are reliable. Money can be kept safely in these.

The most secure platform is Crypto.i think no one can easily access to our account if we should safe our private key. It has highly updated security and privacy system.i like this platform and enjoy it's features.i suggest you should sign up on theses Wonderful amazing platform and see the magic I hope you won't regret.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:47 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Among those mentioned wallets i will chose paypal. I already have a crypto wallet that i store my coins with a good protection so there is no need to chose another crypto wallet. By the way, i use Uphold on brave browser!

Every wallet has some advantages.  However, I did not use PayPal and payoneer wallet.  Because I didn't need them.  However I use crypto wallet.  It is very safe and secure, and it increases if I hold the crypto currency.  Because cryptocurrencies are always volatile.  So I consider crypto wallet to be the best.

I know crypto wallet is the best wallet in the exchanger,amd payer wallet o good but not crypto same there walltet. I am use one years for crypto wallet is best for more wallet.

I think the best wallet is payeer for you. It is safe and secure wallet. You can easily take withdraw from this wallet. You can easy to use this. It is very trusted wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I suggest you to use payeer wallet.

All these are good wallets but in my personal opinion crypto wallet is best wallet and more secure wallet than others. It has private keys. And secure our personal information. It is harmless and safe from scammers or spammers. I really like this website . I personally use this and it is an amazing website .I preferred that you must signup in this website.

When I was wondering in search of best wallet I search about many wallets and I also asked from my friends about the best wallet most of them told me that the PayPal wallet is best than any other wallet so I used it and got a good experience about it so now I would like to say that really PayPal is the best wallet and now it is my first choice.

There are so many wallers in online world. Everyone has its own choice for choosing a best wallet. Security is the main issue for every user. Every user wants security from hackers and thieves. We should choose a wallet which is trustworthy. Yobit wallst is one of the best wallet. It is easy to use and has a powerful security system.