Donot invest everything on crypto - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Donot invest everything on crypto

Even if you invested everything back then, you would be in huge profit today, but it would still be a mistake of judgement. It wasn't luck but still you shouldn't do that unless you plan to round the world with your wife or without, perhaps having just small amount to pay for anything and do it as cheap as you can. Huge bet if you think of it.

• +1 1

I definitely agree with everything you say. We are our best I consider that you can invest in anything you want as long as you are willing to control and assume your losses, the market is very unpredictable, we will never go above it, nor the broker.

Yes I agree with you because some money save for our children to fulfill their wishes but I think cryptotalk currency is fully trustable site to invest the money and by doing this you earn a lot of money 

• +5 1

I didn't have a lot of money, so I decided to put it all in Bitcoin, buying at levels as I was accumulating some money and putting into Bitcoin at $10k and $20k. My last purchase was at $30k. I have sold some too but that $30k was 10 days ago and price recovered, but it dropped now once again. I will hold as the profit now can't be erased.

You are right we shouldn't invest all of our capital as the market of cryptocurrency is highly volatile so there are risks as well and in case of loss we can loose all of our money and then we'll have nothing to recover our loss. So keep in mind all tge possible results before investment and remain patient to avoid panic in harsh situations.

• +1 1

Yes my dear you should not invest here your all money, because their is a Rick of losing money, with the ups and downs of the market.you should invest you half money for getting experience and information about investing.hope you will understand.

• +3 1

To avoid excess loss due to fall in a currency, it is better not to invest all your earnings in a single currency. Though you may gain a lot if you are lucky the price goes up suddenly.

Ofourse, this is the worst thing that you can do even if you are a professional. The things here are serious. It may fluctuate in a moment and lose everything, so do not put all your eggs in one basket in order not to lose everything

Edited by Nonahassan

Wrong descisions cause nothing except to ruin ourselves because if you have seen titanic movie the captain made a wrond descision to boost up the speed of the ship and he knows that there is am ice top so the ship ruined and thousands of people died so as like in crypto if you invest something by taking wrong descisions you will left with nothing except guil in yourself 

Exactly , do not go emotional and invest in everything you have got, try to divide your capital to many parts and invest in each part at a different time, and keep your eye on the charts , when you see the market is a bull , sell what you have at the highest price, and when it goes down buy again, but keep some cash with you just in case you needed to back up a certain coin. 

Edited by Rozy
  • +3 1

Very nice tip indeed. Whether we are on crypto or in any other market place or online trading, we shouldn't invest everything we have. In this case if we loose, we loose everything that we invest.

Certainly, we should not invest money that we are not able to afford to lose, but for me I believe that Bitcoin is a successful project, and I will invest in it as long as the opportunity is available for that, we must be careful and know the price we buy from, but investing in Bitcoin in the long term is not possible To be a loss in my opinion.

• +4 1

Any successful trader never invests everything despite having the knowledge of the rise of this asset, since nothing is certain in this life and for this reason it is advisable to have investment plans and savings plans, for this reason a limited amount is invested that we are willing to lose, as the market is very wild in this area.

Well for me not just crypto but never invest fully into anything that can give you a huge loss always have a back up always. Invest the amount that you can bear if you lose all. Take calculated risk, affordable risk so that you are able to start again after a loss

Thanks dear to share with us your opinion i am also agree with you do not invest all the money in cryptocurrency because rates ups and downs so invest some amount in cryptocurrency but i also think that cryptocurrency is not risky work one day it's will be highly ups 

Rightly said... It is a pity when you see some traders or investors in a deplorable state all because they invested wholly in a particular source or crypto.. when invest always make sure you know it is a risk you are taking...

It is not advisable to invest all your capital in crypto currency because it can decreases at any time without giving a notice. Try and invest in physical currency too like gold and other profitable digital investments 

it is very important especially for beginners when they just start to buy or invest in crypto. because if they loose too much they loose the motivation and any sense to go forward and they give up crypto. if you invest everything in crypto it can be really harmful for you and thus it is better to start from a little amount of money

Hello dear friend, you are right we must not invest our all money at cryptocurrency because crypto coin going up down every time, also we can get huge loss at cryptocurrency if we invest our whole money, so we have to invest our lazy money  at cryptocurrency.

You are right about this it is not a very good idea for someone to decide to invest all of their assets in one place so please be cautious because it may lead to total downfall that is why it is good to spread your assets in different places.

You have said a very good thing because if the currency rate keeps increasing and keeps decreasing, then you should not put all this money in one go you should wait a little after that you should not put more money If you want to earn something, then you need to invest a little bit 

You are right, we shouldn't invest all of our money in cryptocurrency, because if we lose we will lose everything. Invest what you can afford to lose, lest you use margin as your trade or investment because it is risky. Trading will be easier if you are able to take less risks.

It is very good for everyone to follow this advice because one of the worst things you can do is to put all of your money in one thing. You have to distribute your money to more than one thing. 

It is known in the science of trade and trading that a good capital must be kept away from trading to save it from loss, and you must put only a little of your money in trading in the possibility of loss, so this is a very important advice that we all have to work on

• +1 1

Just invest some of my money in the crypto market because I know that if I invest all my money in crypto, I will lose my money in the market if my currencies get scammed with me or the currencies come down, so it is time to buy coins I only invest some money in crypto.