What is a Bitcoin address? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chrenova

What is a Bitcoin address?

That's right. Not just bitcoin, but every coin on the market has an address. These addresses work similarly to Waze in that they go straight to your wallet once you enter your address on the transaction. Your key code for your withdrawal is this address.

Bitcoin address is the addres lacated whre your yobit income will come you can transfer then into other account you can send it into bank account.

Hy my dear friend I am new here . this is a knowledgeable question and everyone here has to know its meaning, to understand more about bitcoins. Bitcoin address is a 26-35 characters adress assigned to bitcoins. It contains both alphabets and numerals as its characters. You can do bitcoin transactions using this address. Every wallet has its own address. Thanks my dear friend read my comment

This, my friend, is a well-informed question, and everyone here should be aware of its context in order to gain a better understanding of bitcoins. A bitcoin address is a 26-35 character string that is used to identify bitcoins. Its characters include both alphabets and numerals. This address can be used to make bitcoin transactions. Each wallet has a unique address.

Well my friend I am new on this forum and I have no idea that what is bitcoin address because I am new here.  I am still picking information and this forum is helping me a lot.

Wow this is amazing!!
 Thank you my friend on this useful information I did not know anything about this
I wish all my friends in the forum to watch this publication and become the idea about the title of the becko and its importance at work

شكرا لك على معلوماتك المفيده. لم أكن أعلم أن هناك أكثر من عنوان للبيتكوين ، وعنوان البيتكوين هو ما يمكننا من الاستثمار والاستحواذ وكسب الدخل أيضًا.

@Chrenova   Well, but there are general questions that beginners should know, how can we get the wallet address? Is this address specific to a specific platform or general? Is there a risk to our currencies if we give the wallet address to someone else?

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin address is a 26-35 characters adress assigned to bitcoins. It contains both alphabets and numerals as its characters. Bitcoin wallet address is same to other crypto currency address it is a combination of string of letters and numbers just like account number in a traditional banking.

If we want deposit or withdrawal our BTC so we need to BTC address much because I don't take withdrawal in BTC it's with draw fee is much higher so we should go for other options۔۔

Hi friends! Bitcoin is a source of Bitcoin payment. This is very easy and safe to share the Bitcoin address to another person. Bitcoin like a crypto currency. Bitcoin wallets store your private key. A valid Bitcoin Address is between 25 and 34 characters long.

Thank you my friend for this useful information, I am one of the new people in this field and I have benefited a lot from this wonderful information

• +3 1

The blockchain is where your coins are stored, a Bitcoin address is a combination of chain and letter.  It is similar to a cryptocurrency address, and it contains alphabets and numbers. It is a protected address and cannot be easily hacked, and you should not give it to anyone.

• +3 1

Bitcoin adrees   ....is a adrees which help us to receive  and send money  without this adrees we cannot do anything at home .It is very important in cryptotalk field...