What is a Bitcoin address? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chrenova

What is a Bitcoin address?

there were different types of bitcoin addresses. This information has helped me a lot, more and more people are learning something new and this is really fascinating.A bitcoin address is one with which you can send or withdraw money from exchanges or wallets.

• +1 1

My friend, each wallet has its own address to receive and send money, and it is safe and kept by any user of its own. Therefore, keep your wallet against theft by setting a strong password and do not give any data to any member because it is yours only. Thank you for this.

Bitcoin address simply means a unique identifier that serves as a virtual location where your bitcoin can be sent to. Bitcoin address are basically used to identify the location bitcoin will be sent to.

Bitcoin pockets deal with is identical to other crypto money cope with it could be a  combination of string of letters and numbers similar to account quantity in a traditional coping with an account , wherein every account has its own  diverse account range the equal applies to wallet address.

I thank you for this post, for you gave me and taught me new information. This is the first time that I have heard that there are Bitcoin addresses

On 10/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, Chrenova said:

Now, you may be wondering what a Bitcoin address is.

Simply put, a Bitcoin address is a string of numbers and letters that is used as a destination for crypto payments. Each wallet has its own BTC address, which is unique, similar to how you can have an email address to send you emails.

You can use the same address for multiple transactions, or you can generate a unique address for each transaction. Generating a Bitcoin address is easy within the wallet software, and there is usually a one-click button to do it.

And if you were wondering what a Bitcoin address looks like, there are currently three different formats:

Type 1: P2PKH type starting with number 1, such as 1BvBMSEYstWetqTFn5Au4m4GFg7xJaNVN2
Type 2: P2SH type starting with number 3, such as 3J98t1WpEZ73CNmQviecrnyiWrnqRhWNLy
Type 3: Bech32 type starting with bc1, such as bc1qar0srrr7xfkvy5l643lydnw9re59gtzzwf5mdq

Cripto-1-e1597158195563.jpg

Thank you dear friend for making so wonderful post it's very informative for all the crypto members and this forum always wants such posts because this is so informative and according to our needs because everyone wants to know about Bitcoin these days it's very valuable in the crypto word.

Bitcoin address is a blend of string and letter. It resembles cryptographic cash adress.Its contains letters all together and numerals . Also understand that bitcoin trades ought to be conceivable using this and each wallet will be given different areas. This information was critical and thank you making me work on it .

A valid bitcoin address  is necessary because if you get this wrong, your bitcoin's will be lost. If yo send bitcoin to an invalid address, the bitcoin's will be lost in cyberspace or will remain with the sender.

Bitcoin address is a blend of string and letter. It's like digital money adress.Its contains letters in order and numerals . Likewise realize that bitcoin exchanges should be possible utilizing this and every wallet will be given various locations. This data was significant and thank you making me work on it .

Hello friend. First I'm saying this that your type of members are very good for all of us because you should doing fullfil the rules of this forum that is taking knowledge and give it to others. That's really good and I hope you will share more information which is useful for all of us.

It is the adress which is used to spend or receive money from this it make your account secure. It is very useful to collect money from crypto 

A bitcoin address is the one used to transact bitcoins from one wallet to another and it consists of numbers and laters so it's also important to double check it whenever we are making a transaction just to make sure it's the correct one because any slight mistake on this one can result to loss.

Bitcoin address is a combination of string and letter. It's similar to  cryptocurrency adress.Its contains alphabets and numerals . Also know that bitcoin transactions can be done using this and each wallet will be provided with different addresses. This information was important and thank you making me work on it .

So far as I understand during my viewpoint the bitcoin tackle is a tackle that has various kinds of tissue concealed inside it which if you wish to provide bitcoin through another person for your pocketbook then you make use of your bitcoin pocketbook tackle along with him or her your pocketbook inside your tackle If you don't need to provide your bitcoin into it, should you provide him or her an incorrect quantity inside your pocketbook tackle, you won't get a bitcoin very easily. You'll shed this. If it's incorrect I quickly believe it is the bitcoin pocketbook tackle bitcoin is transformed into motion in one tackle to a different.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. Bitcoin wallet address is a address where you can send your bitcoin. Without this address you cannot get your bitcoin. So,its most important. 

Simply my friend is the address you use to receive and send bitcoins and it is in your personal wallet that you use to store and trade cryptocurrencies.
Be careful not to pass it on to anyone because this address is well protected and cannot be easily hacked by fraudsters

• +2 1

Well I'm not up to that level of understanding the address of Bitcoin,But I l will go more on reaserch to sorts out the address of the bitcoin,So that it will be very easy for me to have every necessary information about cryptocurrencies world, knowing bitcoin address is very important to each and everyone of us in cryptotalk.

Right an as I know there is personal and blockchain address in one address and in this way it connects with wallet with blockchain but mainly every coin stays in blockchain. They just go here and there when we send or receive. But, they always stay in blockchain. Thanks for this informative post.

Thanks for your information . Basically maximum  wallet provide this type of addresses. This addresses are called public key and this is use for make transactions. But many wallets  also provides email address as transaction  method. 

Bitcoin Wallet Address Like any other cryptocurrency address it is a combination of letters and numbers such as a traditional traditional banking account number, where each account has its own account number which applies to the wallet address.

It is your personal wallet adress. you use it to receive money by telling this adress to the person who will send you bitcoin . if you want to send bitcoin, you must have the recipent's adress and you can send it to this adress. transactions happen on the blockchain and usually transfering btc costs a great deal of fee. (about 5 dollars minimum in current gas fees) ..

the different wallets have different kind of Bitcoin address but we do not know how these addresses are been generated and how they are being installed.

My friend I want to tell that Bitcoin information about address is very important to make transaction and payment of money. They publishing just topic in all world of the cryptocurrency. In Bitcoin address is one which we can send money withdraw and exchange to the violet and we can easily be pay the payment of Bitcoin