What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sonso48

What is the best TRON coin wallet to be easy and safe

I use the Tronlink wallet since it seems easy to access and can be installed as an extension in your browser, which gives you the possibility of importing a wallet that you already have created or creating a new one, as well as choosing between the test and the main network .

14 minutes ago, sufrere said:

i think trust wallet or tron pro wallet is same as.I love trust wallet because it very strong and fast receive / send coins

The question this currency has any faucet that increases this coin for free, I would like to be more focus with this coin is more easy having the opportunity to increase my incoming by buying and looking other ways to have more TRON coins.

I'm using TronWallet for staking Tron. It's very useful, because it's low comission for each transaction.

Edited by Bealone

For me, the best wallet for the TRON coin, and the best one is the tronlink wallet. This wallet has a level of safety very much. I downloaded their application on Android for a while and used it for my airdrops related to the TRON currency.

Ребят я незнаю кто как я предпочитаю хранить монеты на оригинальных кошельках(от компаний которые саму монету и выпустили)сторонним как-то неточто недоверию отношусь с опаской

I believe that there are several options of the Tron cryptocurrency one of them is well known Tronlink has many options, a multibill and also is the one that will take the least in commissions and it is also for cell phone and its extension for google

Ето относитнетолько к инвестированию/трейдингу вообще знание и опыт ето ключ к успеху в любо сфере деятельности человека.такчто обучаца и развивала ето однозначно путь к успеху.и неважно старичку ты или новичку постоянно узнаеш что-то новое и ето очень даже хорошо

I particularly use the TronLink wallet, which can be linked to chrome. This wallet allows me to have my private keys or seed phrases, with which I make sure that I and I alone, am the owner of my coins.

The best wallet for tron is actually tron link pro software, which supports a variety of tron tokens and is connected to several decentralized exchanges that you can trade in, and is also very secure, fast, and low-cost.

one of the best tron wallets is the trust wallet, but the newly created tronlink wallet is a convenient and secure wallet suitable for tron storage and also features trc 20. My tronlink reference code is g00O

Yes friend you can use tron link or Imtoken to keep your TRON safe and secure. Other wise trust wallet is also the safest and easiest platform to keep your coins safe.

There are many wallets for storing Tron like:

1. Ledger Nano X
  2. Ledger Nano S 
  3. Guarda Wallet
  4. Tronlink
  5. Tronlink Pro
  6. Trust wallet
  7. Metamask
  8. Atomic wallet
  9. Tronscan wallet
  10. Cobo wallet
  11. Tron Wallet etc

Most of these are multicoin wallets so you can store thousands of other cryptocurrencies on them as well.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

There are a number of reasons to consider using using the enjin wallet for tron. Its simple user interface to navigate is easy to use by begginers. moreover, people can swap their coins within the wallet . plus,there is no restricftion for having unlimited number of wallets.

In this case, my opinion is 

Tokens, cryptocurrencies and blockchain are disruptive technologies.Tron has its own wallet. The name of the wallet is Tronlink. You can also store tron in trusted wallets such as metamask, trust wallet.

indeed trustwallet is the way to go.

the benefit of trustwallet is that they also do staking and you can choose wich validator you want

I use a TRUST wallet, it is quite safe. I also have a TronLink and TronWallet. the latter I use to add the Token Hora, these also have the Dapps part. It's pretty cool

• +5 1