Crypto way of the future - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Crypto way of the future

I'm new to.  Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. And.      Faucets.   But. I.  Really like. It.   Most apps are.  East to use and. Do most of the work for you.  Anyone looking to. Start. Using.     Bitcoin. I. Strongly advise.  It.    If. You.    Have extra cash you can invest. Even better.      Just make sure you do some research. In trading and buying     crypto currencies

Crypto is in fact the future of payment. Once the government and big companies start implementing their own cryptocurrencies, the values will only go up. It's also a good way to learn about trading since there are so many apps that allow you to buy and sell crypto by yourself. You just got to be careful and not put all your eggs in one basket.

• +3 1

I think the future of crypto currency is very bright as the number of crypto utilities is increasing and new members are constantly adding.So it can be said that crypto future  is very bright. 

Edited by sazzad925379
  • +2 1

Bitcoin and all Cryptocurrency future is Very bright.You can earn more money from Cryptocurrency.You can start investing and trading with crypto to earn more money

• +1 1

Fundamentally BITCOIN is Bullish

Fundamentally looking, Bitcoin is bullish.

The reason is the current situation between the US and Iran.

When there is a conflict between two world-leading countries, assets that are considered as a store of value usually gain in value...

Bitcoin news

Someone told me that what happened in Iran influenced Bitcoin to go up as much as it has in the past few days.... can anyone elaborate a little on what that means?

• +2 1

What needs to happen for bitcoin to go mainstream

I’ve read this sub on and off for years, and I have noticed that posts here generally fall into a few main categories: 

1. Banks and government are bad
2. Technical discussion
3. Memes
4. Bitcoin price charts

These are all great, but I haven’t seen much discussion from a slightly different point of view, on the question of what needs to happen for bitcoin to really make it mainstream. That’s what we all want, right? Mass adoption?

I am very pro-bitcoin, and I have been for years. I have some opinions that may differ from the general consensus of this community, but in the end I just want to see bitcoin succeed. And the way bitcoin is being talked about, here and in the real world, raises some concern in me. I am not a computer programmer - so no, I don’t understand every single detail about how bitcoin works and what is currently under development, but I understand enough. Here are some things I think need to happen for bitcoin to reach global adoption.

1. People cannot be responsible for securing their own money

There are people who understand how to obtain and use bitcoin, and then there are people who understand how to obtain, use, and adequately secure bitcoin. At this time, the only appropriate way to hold bitcoin of any significant value is in cold storage, and this you must learn and do yourself. We scoff at people who leave large amounts of bitcoin in online wallets or exchanges, yet this is how all other money is treated, at least in first world countries. 

In the U.S. you can adequately secure up to $250k per bank account by doing nothing more than literally just depositing the money. If bitcoin is to make it mainstream, the burden of security cannot be placed on the individual. In a future where bitcoin is the default currency, people are not going to know or care what cold storage is. It is going to be handled for them by an institution, such as a bank…

2. Banks need not to be the enemy

I get it. Most of the largest banks in the world are corrupt, criminal, and power hungry. But we still need them, and we always will. Bitcoin cannot replace banks. It can replace some of the services banks provide us, but it cannot replace banks in general. Banks are not an evil idea created by evil people. Outside of storing our money and processing transactions, they provide things like insurance, loans, and access to financial instruments such as stocks or bonds, just to name a few. Bitcoin is not going to magically do away with all of these things. I cringe every time I see a post titled “This is why banks will fail!” or “The people will choose bitcoin over banks!” with a screenshot of a $4.95 account maintenance fee.

I believe bitcoin can and will provide the efficiencies and competition that will lead us away from these miscellaneous fees and long wait times for settlement, similar to how the Internet changed the way we trade stocks. At the end of the day, banks don’t charge fees because they have to. They charge fees because they can. They make most of their money by collecting interest on deposits. Bitcoin won’t change that. Money will still need to be loaned, and it will still come at a cost. Lenders will make money.

I think the most likely and most optimistic path forward is with banks actually embracing bitcoin, but in a behind-the-scenes kind of way. Most people will still want to have their money in a bank (secured by a third-party), and with bitcoin working in the background, we can all win. Of course, there will still be people who don’t want to use banks, and maybe that’s most of the people here. That is fine. Both things can exist. Some people prefer Ubuntu, but most are fine with Windows.

3. We need governments to support bitcoin (or at the very least leave it alone)

Can we pump the brakes just a little on the global money revolution? If and when bitcoin or another cryptocurrency really threatens some major world powers, it will be legislated out of existence. Ok, I guess technically crypto can’t be destroyed, but let’s not forget that governments do have the power to keep their people away from whatever they deem “illegal”.

The flexibility of fiat money gives governments some levers to control their economies, and they are not just going to hand over that power. We need to play nice with governments. It may be for the best that bitcoin adoption grows slowly, giving legislators time to understand how it can benefit their country more than just decentralize power.

4. Cryptocurrency needs a new reputation

Unfortunately, 2017 left a bad taste in a lot of mouths. “Crypto” has become synonymous with “scam” or “wild speculation”, and people associate bitcoin with crypto. Even amongst young people, the idea of cryptocurrency is just not that popular anymore. And I don’t think people are going to warm up to the idea until bitcoin is truly ready for mainstream. For mass adoption we need a catalyst, a tipping point, but I don’t think the technology is ready for that yet.

First, we need a network that can scale. Then we need legacy companies to step up and help us use it. Then we need governments to stay out of our way. 

I know what you are thinking. The whole point of bitcoin is that it is trustless and without intermediaries. But in reality, no currency (or store of value, or transactional system) will reach worldwide adoption by itself. Bitcoin can remain decentralized, while third-parties stay involved in the process (yes, even banks). I just can’t see a future where bitcoin is the one and only piece of the monetary puzzle. I see bitcoin as more of a foundation upon which the financial world will eventually reorganize itself, using more or less the same pieces. Hopefully, with less corruption and disparity this time, and more prosperity for everyone.

What do you think needs to happen for bitcoin to go mainstream? How far away do you think we are?

• +4 1

Told a family relative that I just bought some bitcoin today...

He said: "Isn't it like several thousands of dollars to buy just one?"

I said: "Well, I didn't buy a whole bitcoin today, I just bought a fraction"

He said: "Really? You can do that?"

​

This is really frustrating... Whenever you talk to a no-coiner, before you say anything about limited supply, blockchain, mining - start by saying "The term 1 Bitcoin represents 100 million Satoshis, which is a really large number of Satoshis. You can buy a small amount of 100k satoshis for less than $8, if you just want to learn how to use bitcoin".

• +2 1

Buying Bitcoin with PaySafeCard?

Is it possible to buy bitcoin with paysafecard? If yes, where and how exactly do i do that? Please note, i have never interacted with bitcoin and im completely new to this.

Thanks!

• +2 1

Crypto is digital currency which is made through blockchain technology. It's a decentralized system. No one can hack or track transaction. It's transaction speed is faster than others. We don't need extra space for it to store. It can change our future lifestyle.

• +2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Does buying still make sence?

I mean look how it started and where it is.
But is it even a possibility that it can like peak to 100 k or so?
Can someone expect to make good profit by investing lets say 100 euro and leaving it in a corner,  or will it end in a forgotten currency when all the new and more secure things shadow.

• +2 1

Now a days crypto introduced by digital currency. Many county making legal cryptocurrency. They want to regulate cryptocurrency on their country. Because we all know that crypto will lead the whole world in future. It connect people to a network.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/22/2019 at 2:48 AM, Bnunyae said:

I'm new to.  Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. And.      Faucets.   But. I.  Really like. It.   Most apps are.  East to use and. Do most of the work for you.  Anyone looking to. Start. Using.     Bitcoin. I. Strongly advise.  It.    If. You.    Have extra cash you can invest. Even better.      Just make sure you do some research. In trading and buying     crypto currencies

Yes you are right about to invest in crypto currency in this way your money will be safe and you can earn good profit by investing or holding your money i suggest you to buy some coins from youbit then wait for when the price goes up then sell them in this way you can easily make good profit.

On 1/7/2020 at 8:48 AM, salman28 said:

Crypto is quite a useful forum.It made earning money quite easy.Many people are knowing about it and are earning money from it.If people become passionate about it then crypto is going to be the future form of earning money.  

Yup..! we can say crypto is way of bright future you can earn if you give one or two hours daily. It not only about future but also you can get knowledge day by day. And crypto is going to be popular so yes it can be bright future.

• +2 1

Crypto can be future of mankind. Every one on the earth will be satisfied with crypto . The crypto will prove to be very successful in its mission of doing great jobs and getting people work and satisfied.  Bicoin will gain a much profit and will prove to be very essential jn economy of the respective countries. Bitcoin must be spread throughout the world so that every one can know it and participate in it to gain profit and earn money. More the people more will be profit and more motivation making more money provving it to be best way.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is a website. There are a huge number of people use it or work their. So it has a bright future. And people who like to work in cryptotalk have a bright future.                    

• +2 1

The future of crypto is much better.  Because the number of crypto users is increasing day by day.  And the demand for crypto in the world market is increasing day by day.  Its demand will increase further in the future

The future of crypto is much better.  Because the number of crypto users is increasing day by day.  And the demand for crypto in the world market is increasing day by day.  Its demand will increase further in the future

• +2 1

Hey buddy what's up. Actually  I have a bit knowledge about these currencies  but for investing  money you should be aware of market trend and growth of the currency. If you are investing  then must know about the currency value first then invest.

• +3 1

hello friend. I'm also beginner but sharing my experience, online currencies are going to be on growth in coming years. in the Early stages no one understand these currency situations but it can be experience by investing and risks. 

• +2 1

I see very bright future of virtualized versions of real currencies like Usdt.However, I think that many altcoins will end up losing value in the future, because at some point, many are trying to defraud people. 

Well I have come here but I believe that the future of crypto is very good. But you have to be careful to use it. But before using it, you should know about it, without knowing it can harm you. 

22 hours ago, Nuao1234 said:

I think that crypto will be more advanced in the future. And its propaganda will increase and its use will increase. I think that crypto will go a long way in the future.

I agree with your opinion, I think crypto will be more advanced in the future