Can I make money with Bitcoin? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
elharam

Can I make money with Bitcoin?

Yes, It is possible to make money with bitcoin. From trading to being able to invest in an exchange like yobit in its virtual mining and obtain passive income every day.

To get bitcoin,, you must need money or work to get it. Suppose you own bitcoin. yes you can make money with this if you hold it till a good pump amd sell in high

Edited by David0

Проект должен иметь хорошую рекламную программу, в сфере проектной деятельности рынок не должен быть переполнен подобным предложением, персонал проекта должен быть отзывчивым

For me Bitcoin is money.
Obviously it is not real money, but you exchange it for real money and that's it. Of course, you can earn a lot with bitcoin. And a lot.
But you can also lose a lot. You have to be careful.
But bitcoin is the future of virtual currencies.

• +5 1

Users can earn huge amounts of money using Bitcoins in the future . So it's all about patience and waiting for the right situation. Right now the value of Bitcoin is not at its ful high. So advice the uses to hold the Bitcoins for a couple of years till the value is gonna reach its peak and then you can sell it for huge amounts of money.

5 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

For me Bitcoin is money.
Obviously it is not real money, but you exchange it for real money and that's it. Of course, you can earn a lot with bitcoin. And a lot.
But you can also lose a lot. You have to be careful.
But bitcoin is the future of virtual currencies.

Coooll!

And can you gain from mining bitcoins?

Yes you can make money with bitcoin and as illustrated by @Irungu you only can do so by trading and by investing, there are so many firms today that lend bitcoin for a certain percentage and if that is not enough the other one is when you realize there is a certain tool to which can be able to put together everything  in order so today I think its important we follow a certain direction that does help us earn bitcoin even though there are first that do pay their workers money through bitcoin and I mean salaries 

15 hours ago, elharam said:

Yes there are a lot of ways to make money from bitcoins. Some of the best among them are investment and trading of BTC. You can gain a lot of profit if you invest your bitcoins into the right place (beware of scams). You can also trade your bitcoins for other coins or tokens and gain profit in the process.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

You can invest and buy mining energy and earn more from it. I for example use an Australian mining company VIXES.

vixes.biz?ref=ARTLSK

I invested some profits that I had earned from the faucets here, and it's going quite well

• +5 1

You can certainly earn from Bitcoin, but you have to choose the appropriate way to earn, as there is investment, mining and trading, and the best of it from my point of view is trading, my dear

4 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

You can invest and buy mining energy and earn more from it. I for example use an Australian mining company VIXES.

vixes.biz?ref=ARTLSK

I invested some profits that I had earned from the faucets here, and it's going quite well

Thanks is there another mining company similar to this one? Vixes 

Of course, if you can make money with bitcoin and in many ways like that, it is buying and selling, even mining it or placing it on investment pages

Well of course you can make money with bitcoin, its depend what skill you have, trading ,mining ,buying crypto for investing or other stuff like doing some airdrop and bounties, there so much project in cryptocurrencies you can join it, and earn some money to buy something.

Yes, of course, you can exchange bitcoins for real money, in a bank account for example, Bitcoin is already digital money, but there are many pages that give you the option to convert to the cash that has always been used. Maybe it cannot be passed directly but there are websites that allow you to do that

Sure, bitcoin is real now and there a lot of ways how to get real money. The simpliest way is to sell them on stocks, use only very well known and with good reputation. Of course, you will meet fees you need to pay for converting but it is natural. Good luck.

Getting Bitcoin means you earn money, you can exchange it for any other currency you want by many methods such as bank transfer, for example ... search in the net and you will find many sites that will help you in that

Yes, you can profit from Bitcoin. There are several ways to profit from cryptocurrencies, such as storing or trading them and waiting for them to reach the peak, sell and benefit from them . Profiting from Bitcoin is not difficult, it just needs patience, hard work and not wasting opportunities available to profit from cryptocurrencies.

If you don't make money 💰 with bitcoin, which other cryptocurrency can give you money. You can make so much money with bitcoin. 

if you invest big enough i don't see why you can't. bitcoin's a super well made and supported coin and it's safe to say that it'll reach for more than $20k. it's just a matter of time. if you think about doing mining i should say in most countries mining bitcoin is not profitable so i suggest you to start trading or if you're a beginner at cryptocurrency world you can invest on the bitcoin but you should know it might takes years for bitcoin to get the double of it's price and then you earn good money from investing on it. but if you want to make good money from it faster the only good option that i suggest is trading. but don't start it without doing months of gathering information and getting skill to do it. just don't rush it.

Of course you can earn money with bitcoin, you can earn it through faucets, ptc pages, airdrops and you can also invest your bitcoins in platforms like Yobit, specifically in its virtual mining system, which is giving incredible results.

16 hours ago, elharam said:

Good morning, the answer is an absolute YES. I think that the price of BItcoin will increase over the months, and for that reason, it is always an excellent investment to hold.

The future is moving towards cryptocurrencies.  Being the safe method in payment systems.  And because Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency.  And the most popular of them is working with one of the best investments.  There are many options for earning from Bitcoin, such as short day trading and long investment, as well as mining and exchanges between Bitcoin and Ethereum.  You can also profit from Bitcoin through the spreads between the platforms.

Sure you can, with the right choices and extra vigilance, its not an easy task though but yes its possible

There is many websites and projects that givs bitcoins like investing but make sure the platforms are legit and its givs you monthly income 

• +4 1