Chain link (LINK) - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
diegobreckle

Chain link (LINK)

Chainlink fell from $ 9.5 to $ 8.6 in the last 24 hours. A couple of weeks ago, LINK sharply bounced off the support at the $ 7.8 level, to hit $ 11.2. However, this was not a change in trend but rather a rebound of relief.

Highlighted by the cyan arrow in the OBV, the aforementioned increase of around 43% occurred with a fairly normal purchase volume, compared to the sales volume that had been present since August.

The OBV has failed to break even that small point on the charts. As the white trend line shows, the OBV has also been trending consistently downward, showing overwhelming sales volume.

Without the buyer's interest, LINK was very likely to slip further.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 2

Guys what is best time to buy Chainlink. Do you think it will be effect by American election ?

On 10/9/2020 at 12:07 AM, diegobreckle said:

Chainlink fell from $ 9.5 to $ 8.6 in the last 24 hours. A couple of weeks ago, LINK sharply bounced off the support at the $ 7.8 level, to hit $ 11.2. However, this was not a change in trend but rather a rebound of relief.

Highlighted by the cyan arrow in the OBV, the aforementioned increase of around 43% occurred with a fairly normal purchase volume, compared to the sales volume that had been present since August.

The OBV has failed to break even that small point on the charts. As the white trend line shows, the OBV has also been trending consistently downward, showing overwhelming sales volume.

Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that provides real-world data to smart contracts on the blockchain. The difficulty in connecting outside information sources to blockchain smart contracts in a language that they both understand is one of the main limitations in how widely smart contracts can be used.

• +4 2

On 10/8/2020 at 8:07 PM, diegobreckle said:

I am a beginner and appreciate this good and detailed information

This is one of the coins I am afraid to trade, I saw it at $20 not long ago, but later has reduced significantly to $13. And it is still very possible the price may go lower which means the coin last increase was only manipulated by whales. 

• +2 1

57 minutes ago, GanBin said:

This is one of the coins I am afraid to trade, I saw it at $20 not long ago, but later has reduced significantly to $13. And it is still very possible the price may go lower which means the coin last increase was only manipulated by whales. 

Yes @GanBin Chainlink has a very volatile price. But the type coin like LINK are good for trading because of their volatile price you can make a lot profit every day. But of course we need the knowledge to be daily trader, there are many type of traders who are for holding and other for daily trading.

:wink::classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

ChainLink ( LINK ) is a very promising coin. With a very good infrastructure behind it. The White Papers on LINK are very interesting & intended for some very useful applications.

I dont know, but it just might be the next BTC or the next most highly traded coin, on the markets. It wouldnt be a bad idea to add some LINK coins to your wallet now & save them. I know I am.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

If you do not have invested in Chainlink then hurry up and make a buy for it, because chainlink will gonna boom in 2021 , it has the potential to give you 100x this year, as my many friend say that it will be the next bitcoin, i want to say that it has a potential  to beat ETH but No one can Beat Bitcoin Because it is Both Father and Mother of all coins in cryptoworld.

I think on-blockchain provides data and information on smart contracts via Oracle from off-blockchain sources. I think this process is extra secure hardware. Eliminates problems that can only happen with the use of a single centralized source, but many people think differently.