What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 25 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Because it is number one, I cannot leave bitcoin out of my favorites, but in second place so far it is BNB, its use is growing more every day, it is in an excellent exchange and its alliances will surely help to strengthen trust in this cryptocurrency.

• +5 1

40 minutes ago, Neox1337 said:

My favorite coin is UNI because i got 400 of these for free and it costs now 4 dollars. I am pretty sure it's price gonna rise even more so i can get more money for free. 

I also received the uni tokens, I sold them for $ 1734, but do you know if there is more airdrop that good?

1 hour ago, Mirandum said:

Certainly don't have a favourite coin they switch from year to year. But these year my favourite coin was Ethereum because of the way it gained a lot of percentage, men it will was the bomb. But if you ask me about my favourite coin, an afraid I don't have one.

Also ethereum is my favorite currency for the Rc20 tokens but the bad thing is the fees are very expensive for others it is one that I have a lot of affection for

2 hours ago, Germanic said:

I don't like having favorite coins, that idea would be a bad investment. but the post refers to the favorite currency, I would choose ethereum, it is a great currency, many altcoins are on the eth blockchain, tokens and others, in the future it may have a great price.

I do not like to be having favorite currencies either, but the one that I like is ethereum, the only bad thing for now are the fees for others, it is a fran token with a wonderful future

1 hour ago, Mirandum said:

Certainly don't have a favourite coin they switch from year to year. But these year my favourite coin was Ethereum because of the way it gained a lot of percentage, men it will was the bomb. But if you ask me about my favourite coin, an afraid I don't have one.

On 26/9/2019 at 13:21, SastraID said:

¿Cuáles son las monedas o tokens que tiene en este momento y explique por qué elige?
Espero que esto pueda ayudar a otros a elegir qué criptomoneda es buena para mantener y tiene un futuro brillante. 

I have a lot of alt coins because they can go up and give me a surprise, but my favorite is dogecoin, because my capital is very high and with dogecoin I save a lot in commissions, I usually use litecoin on many occasions too.

Although bitcoin is obviously the best currency and it will always rise in value no matter how much it falls, I like ethereum more apart from being the second most quoted currency, I think it will reach btc at some point, not 100%, but it will reach 50  % or 60% of the value of btc I always try to buy ethereum and it always leaves me a good profit

My favorite coin is now before the Dodge coin, because I really believe in it, because this coin is always heard, the coin is always in demand - so I think that it will still break its peaks.  Therefore, she is my favorite.

Edited by Weliant

I think Chainlink is one of most valuable coins right now with huuuge discount on price.

My predictions to Chainlink, next top it will be 500€~

2 hours ago, aixa188 said:

I think my favorite currency is BNB, let's hope that Free Dlrs will have a good take off and I hope I can acquire a few dollars in that cryptocurrency

also my favorite currency is bnb and twt, I would also love that dlrs tokens are worth a lot

1 hour ago, batuhanfe said:

BTC is one of my favorite coins because the most populous in the market, and I usually do not like token so I have no list of tokens so I can say that if any good token is available then I will definitely collect it. But in the time I have more choices .

I prefer trading with BTC than buying other coins

the btc is also one of my favorite currencies it was with the first one to earn money, hopefully one day it will touch $ 20,000 as in 2018

1 hour ago, majd94 said:

Bitcoin and Litecoin are two of my best currencies because they can be more easily pooled and work with other currencies

I like litecoin for its low commission and bitcoin because it can always be exchanged with everything

I recently entered this world of cryptocurrencies, I have invested in bitcoin and dai poe which are more stable than the others! But little by little, many more new cryptocurrencies are coming to the market that are worth investing in.

Yobit UNI and DRLS I think are worth investing in. Yobit DRLS we still don't know what value they will have, but I'm sure it will be worth it!

In my opinion, eth is the best currency, as it has a very stable price, and does not vary as extremely as btc.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:49 PM, xBDT Script said:

I gave you a like for this post. Enjoy it. I did not think about it when I posted the previous post LOL

Okay here are my list if I ever buy:

Ethereum 

Litecoin

EOS

Stellar

Cardano

Monero

TRON

IOTA

Dash

Tezos

I considered top 20 from CMC however here is my honorable mention: NEO

This is a good list of nice coins but I would of course put BTC at the very top. I also like some newer coins such as LINK and VET as they are becoming leaders in Blockchain.

My favorite currency is IOTA since I saw and understood the project.
I would also mention Litecoin even though lately it has a very low profile ... and also a low price 😕
And with the T2X token it is giving me good results.

My favorite cryptocurrency would be litecoin. Bitcoin could be the most expensive in the market but I prefer a not so high one. Token, the yobit token of course

I believe that the cryptocurrency par excellence is Bitcoin. With this project, the world of cryptocurrencies was born and the dominance of Bitcoin in the market continues and will continue for many more years.
However, there are projects that have been presented that are very interesting, such as Monero, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, which are taking an important place in the world of cryptocurrencies.

My favourite coin is bitcoin. It is one of the most popular crypto currency in the world.and my favourite Token is Bat token. It is also useful token. I like that token and coin very much. 

We certainly know that Bitcoin is the most expensive. There is no currency in the coin market that is more valuable than this. So I like Bitcoin all the time and I think a lot of money can be made by investing in Bitcoin.

On 9/26/2019 at 8:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

My favorite digital currencies are:
BTC
ETH
XRP
MINING
DGTX
LTC
And I have some of them.
Currently I cannot explain the reasons, but you can search for the digital currency and you will find its own project and information related to it, and I really want that to help you a lot and everyone.

17 hours ago, leleojal said:

ok . Because you are a professional trader and you prefer short-term and quick-return plans thats needs volatility of the coins in the market but for beginners it is different and difficult .

@leleojal Volatility is not necessarily complex. Volatility allows you to enter a specific coin at a convenient time. If you only care about anonymity, and not income, then of course, it is better to choose a different coin.

Edited by Anarchy09

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.