What is virtual mining ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
koynayak

What is virtual mining ?

The virtual mining is different that the normal mining with your hardware it's a website who offer this service he sell the hash power to users and give them a profit from the mining but the majority of website like that are scam and beware about them

Dear Friend

In our world there are two types of mining, mining that leads to getting real currency in your hands, and this is called physical mining, and another type is digital or virtual mining that is done on the Internet and this type is intangible

Physical mining needs large spec computers, high spec graphics cards, and fans to cool the computers because they will run for long periods and cause high temperatures.

As for virtual mining, it has its own websites that specialize in this topic, such as the Yobit platform, which gives you cryptocurrencies that enable you to trade on the Internet and are saved in your electronic wallet.

• +2 1

Dear friend I do not know the meaning of this word and dear friend if anyone know the meaning of this word then please tell me I wanted to know about it and I am very interested in getting new knowledge and that's the best thing of this forum that it always give us information about new things.

• +1 1

Friend from what I know and I am informed what virtual mining is or would come being is that it is something in which we can mine in some currency and when miners in that currency what would be done is that it is hurt as increasing that currency and amount If we had zero now that we are going to mine that coin, it will increase little by little until we have a good amount or whatever we want.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that cloud mining is a new feature that has been invented because a person is unable to bear the costs of mining in terms of the price of equipment and matters related to maintenance, as he rents mining equipment in exchange for money that the specialized companies pay and as they are also in charge of maintenance issues and other things

• +4 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:55 PM, Melodyc75 said:

Yobit does not sell you real miners, it is cloud mining. For this I explain that there are two types of mining are physical mining and cloud mining, where the physical one needs a good video card to be able to mine on your own, for this you must have good mining devices, while mining In the cloud, you only invest in the speed of mining, saving you the energy and noise that these devices can cause, but the disadvantage is that there are many cloud mining companies that are scams, so I suggest investigating where you invest your money and at your risk . I have not tried yobit mining yet and I hope someone who has done it can answer you, in any case this explanation will help you a little.

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful information actually I also do not know that what is meant by virtual  mining but thanks to you for sharing this useful information and that's why I love this forum because it always gives us information about the new things and I know about cloud mining and normal mining.

• +2 1

I think that this is one of the offers that the platform offers, which is that you buy a mining deal for profit through it monthly, daily or weekly, a certain percentage of the capital that you paid

• +3 1

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on the street from first of all I want to tell you that to all of you dear brother I did not hear about this before your post eating seniors in all members can help out you better about this

Dear, the virtual mining process will prepare for a new profit, as it will contribute to the projects being very popular and strong, as well as virtual mining. Purchase of mining plans. Mining has many advantages, given that it does not need any energy or manufacture, that is, it does not need special devices and therefore there is no risk to The environment

• +2 1

Cloud mining is websites that allow you to mine some cryptocurrencies without effort or any other devices unlike physical mining which requires great and expensive potential.

• +2 1

On 3/21/2021 at 7:06 AM, Jami ss said:

My friend I want to tell you that when you go for the investment or when you go for the trading on this forum first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about that that is very beneficial for you Tu best of luck gentleman on the this forum

My friend, I am very grateful to you for sharing your views with us, which has inspired us a lot. I would like you to continue your work and encourage your new members.and i am agree with you about that. Thanks for the topic. 

Suffering means a lot to everything.But most of us have two normals and the other is virtual There would be a virtual view of how you do it deeply It is not used.

Dear default modification or what is called in cloud mining is a good area for earning cryptocurrencies and a steady profit, but it is somewhat similar in the field of investment, when you enter the field of virtual education, you put capital in the mining machine in certain areas or a specific location and then give you  Four fixed adjustments that people make. You buy mining power from someone who has transmitter and receiver mining equipment. This type does not affect you in general on your device and computer. It depends on profit only in return for capital. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for that question. I think here in the forum we're sort of mining
We will each get 200 satoshi for each positive comment, provided that the comments do not exceed the number of 20 comments per day
Good luck

I am still a beginner here and have no information about mining I am learning from the forum. I got some information about mining from some member comments.

• +4 1

What I know about mining is the method that is used to extract some digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, and you need high-performance computer hardware to do the mining process, but it perishes the device.

• +3 1

Cloud mining is one of the most important modern means of mining digital currencies and generating income from it. Huge companies with huge capital and advanced equipment carry out this process, and instead of selling these devices to us, they sell us a quantity of mining giga, which is the one who miners.It really is something new and it makes me excited.

As for me, I do not know much about virtual mining in the yobit platform, but I think that it is more like investing your money in the yobit platform and getting a lot of profits, or that it is intended something similar to regular mining, but by default

Physical mining needs a specific card so you can start it, as for cloud mining it does not need that, it is easier to work, but there are many sites and programs of cloud mining fraudsters, meaning that the matter of mining confuses a lot with work because it is difficult and needs experience and extreme caution and good selection, I advise you to adopt other ways to earn

• +2 1

To answer that simple way , virtual mining , is way to  mine BTC without buying any hardware so that safe a lot of bills power and internet , the Idea is that you buy a small part of servers in a servers company which mining btc , and this part of server will give you a profit as like you are really doing mining on your computer .

• +2 1

I do not know much about mining, but according to my information, it needs computers that have high-precision software and consumes very much energy, so virtual mining is often by renting this equipment

On 10/8/2020 at 7:47 PM, koynayak said:

I just see something on yobit about Virtual mining , whats the differences between normal mining ? They're selling miners but ı don't know how it works. After we purchase miners how long can we use miner. Do we need graphic card for that ? thank you... 

Dear mate virtual mining is new feature of yobit. And normal mining is that process from where we can mine the Cryptocurrencies. In virtual mining we can mine those currencies which are developed by yobit. I think i am right.

Frankly speaking I don't have much experience about it mate,  all I really  know  well in yobit is the yobit invest box, but anyway some experience members will guide you more buddy. 

Regular mining is the extraction of precious metals such as gold from the ground using equipment and devices, while the mining of cryptocurrencies is done through a computer and requires a strong internet.