Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
majeron

Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ?

It is possible that the person is holding thousands of Bitcoin silently and one day he will appear in front of us and state that he is the creator of a bitcoin and has a major supply as well

Someone claimed to be Satoshi, but no one believed him. I don’t think that this person will appear at the moment This would expose him to danger, but if he wanted to get out, he must have conclusive evidence that he is the real person

On 10/8/2020 at 4:11 PM, majeron said:

I think the inventor of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, will appear one day. He will show us who he is. So what do you think ?

Why will he show up? He hasn't been anywhere in nearly ten years. And if he comes back who will believe him and what evidence can he bring to prove his name is connected with Satoshi. It is a matter that mostly beginners care a lot about. It is something that made me too waste a lot of time searching, but there is nothing in this to discuss. Bitcoin is there, it is open source and it doesn't matter who created it.

I do not think so. I think that his disappearance has something to do with that he is not a person but an organization or a company that did this because the project is very large and needs a lot of support 

• +1 1

I think that if he wanted to appear in front of people, he had done it before, it has been a long time since he did not exist, but I am convinced that he is a real person and not a fake. 

First of all, be clear, it is not sure Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a group. Locating everything behind the blockchain technology and the Bitcoin creation, just my doubt, it is hard to believe how a single person was responsible to create everything systematically ! Probably there can be a group of tech-savvy developers. There are already several persons to claim themselves as inventor of Bitcoin, I won't think Satoshi Nakamoto gets revealed to be trusted.

Hi buddy how you can think that Satooshi Nakamoto will appear one day this is impossible to appear in the world after the death but the name of any person can be alive after his death as we are taking about the Satooshi Nakamoto he created the bitcoin that we are using for the investment and trading. 

In the beginning we do not really know if Satoshi Nakamoto is a person or a group of people, perhaps it is a characteristic of a company or groups of companies, but his disappearance thus passes very logical, because identifying him / them could put him in danger, and in the end there is no need for him to appear  It is laying the foundation for a wonderful and prosperous future.

I do not think that it will ever appear because from the beginning he decided to remain hiding and I think that knowing Satoshi's identity will not help us in anything so try to focus on work and develop yourself so that you take advantage of all the profit opportunities available to you.

• +5 1

If Satoshi Nakamoto wanted to know who he is or who makes up that pseudonym, we would already know, 10 years have passed and still no one is sure who or who it is, most likely to take care of themselves, since they invented something that does not suit them. the big financial corporations, we are also sure that you have many BTCs in your power and you already have enough money to live in peace, it is better not to know who our hero is.

• +1 1

I think that if he wanted to appear in front of people, he had done it before, it has been a long time since he did not exist, but I am convinced that he is a real person and not a fake

• +1 1

Yes I think it is possible but not impossible because it is an online worldwide provisional program which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to this and from all over the world and different countries and attached to working on it and and earn much and more profitable and improve this I swear I also advised to all members to keep well connected to this site because I hope that one day stay it will come in one day on the earth

Yes my friend I think so that one day satoshi will appear and you can see that who is starting the trading of Bitcoin at the first time I'm and bunting more I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is most important at this time in their trading

From my point of view, I don't think the inventor of Bitcoin is one person. I think that it is an integrated team of programmers who developed this currency and it was named after the owner of the idea. Perhaps one day he will appear and know about himself everything that is possible.

• +1 1

No, I do not expect that he will appear, and his identity will be kept secret, because if he appears, the market will be affected greatly, and you will know that the prices have moved greatly, and major collapses may occur in some currencies due to the loss of liquidity and it is preferable to remain a secret forever until the wonderful world of trading continues.

• +1 1

I do not think so at all, it may be a well-known businessman like Elon Musk or others, but I do not think that he will reveal himself, most of the expectations talk about this person being a group of strong companies

In fact, my friend, I do not have the experience and the answer to present to you, because until this moment I did not know who this famous person is, but I think that he will appear one day in the coming days.

• +1 1

In my humble opinion I believe that they will never reveal the true identity of satoshi Nakamoto for the simple reason that they are mystery that surrounds this character or characters, the mystery is maintained therefore more attractive to people this is my humble
A big greeting to the whole community

If he is still alive, I think yes someday he would show up to claim his credits for inventing such a better and awesome tech.

There are many people who claimed that they are Satoshi Nacamoto, but they are not, they are just pretending that. Actually, he would not uncover his real personality, in my opinion. Also, Satoshi Nacamoto may be more than one person, they may be a group of people, thus, we cannot expect any thing related to him or them.

Yes in my point of view satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day. Because now a days there is now danger. Because bitcoin price is coming up day by day then in my point of view many countries will appreciate it.

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto will show his identity to us because this will negatively affect cryptocurrencies so Satoshi decided from the start to hide himself.

• +3 1

In my opinion, Satoshi Nakamoto is a fictitious name for the inventor of the Bitcoin currency. His real name is not that. I do not think that it will appear to the public because Bitcoin has been in existence since 2009 and since that time we have not heard any information about him. He created Bitcoin and completely disappeared without  Odeh Some say he lives far from the outside world

I do not think that he intends to appear after all this period, but nothing is certain, it may appear one day, and we do not know that Satoshi Nakamoto was a person, organization, or group of institutions, and we do not know if his appearance may negatively affect Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in a way.  Public.