Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

At this time cryptocurrencies are spreading day by day in the world mostly banks and countries have accepted to bitcoin and some are living but in future they will accept and it will be use as a local currency . Bitcoin have bright future. 

Hello my friend
Yes, I think that the world is heading to using cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or others
According to my information, I think that Japan has started to deal with these currencies

I do not think that this will happen because cryptocurrencies in general are decentralized and no one party can control them, but I think that cryptocurrencies will spread among people greatly due to their benefits and good properties

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing great work on this platform first thing I want to tell you that I am really agree with you on this the the markets of cryptocurrency and Bitcoins are blown since 2009 and now these are the currencies of used in all over the world

I am 100% sure bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the future of new world. In simple words we can say crypto currency will be the language of our banking system, and there will be only selling and buying in these digital currencies. But for this we will wait more for some few years to came to the field.

According to current situation where there is till lockdown in many countries due to pandemic situation of Corona Virus, many people have been bounded to their home and have a good opportunity to be introduced with Cryptocurrencies. It can be said that the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies have been accepting since last year with fastly in all over the world.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Certainly, the use of cryptocurrencies will become widespread, and I think that governments will find it necessary to trade in cryptocurrencies, and the country with the strongest economy will be the most use of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I am totally agree with the fact that this crypto currency will dominate the world and will be widely accepted throughout the globe because world wouldn't have left any choice except accepting it because the way it has dominated the real currencies so far, I am expecting it to do more in the future.

Yes, friends, it is possible that bitcoins and cryptocurrencies will be supread very quickly because the thing that is going to be very successful gets progress very quickly. 

• +5 1

Bitcoins have recently begun to be embraced in the corporate and finance worlds. The majority of individuals in these sectors are well aware of cryptocurrencies' possible future prospects. In my view, once various countries and their governments recognize the future benefits of cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies would be widely embraced in no time.

Yes, my friend. I expect that the cryptocurrency will become the circulating and unified currency around the world. I believe that it will become the common currency of the economy and trade. But this matter will face the governments of countries because it does not achieve their interests in collecting taxes, and because some are backward and unable  Keeping up with this technology. The encrypted currency is the future of the new world and it will compensate for paper currencies and their burdens and transfer of diseases.

Hello my dear friend.At that time,there are a lot of people who use cryptocurrencies to earn a hendsome amount of money for living to fulfill daily expenses.but there are also some countries where cryptocurrencies are illegal and people don't use cryptocurrencies to earn living.

She has good chances of being accepted due to her request among the fans.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future of the new world. In simple words, we can say that cryptocurrency will be the language of our banking system, so I think that in the future more people will accept it and start using cryptocurrencies, not just for trading, or to buy something on the Internet.

• +3 1

Yes, I think so, cryptocurrencies are very important because they provide speed in the work, and also you can earn some extra money through trading and investing. 

• +3 1

Yes, over time cryptocurrency will become widely accepted because the countries of the world are certainly adopting the use of cryptocurrency now and so many people find investing in cryptocurrency very attractive because it is appropriate and profitable. 

• +1 1

I think that one of the first countries to regulate crypto transactions is China, as its platforms have high and wonderful technologies, and I do not find that there is any opportunity for banks to work in cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

• +3 1

Yes, since this platform is already doing excellent work and has a large number of participants who work tirelessly at all hours of the day and night. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, in my opinion, would progress and prosper in every country on the planet.

• +1 1

As we know prices of bitcoin are increasing day by day , I think cryptocurrency and bitcoin are already accepted by a lot of people and companies,  I think people are using cryptocurrency not just for trading or investing but also for online shopping.  

• +2 1

Absolutely dear  friend crypto currency is widely accepted and the bitcoin is most important and if you wanted to earn more then i suggest you that you should do trading through  it you can got your dreams and due to its this feature.

I think the answer is yes. The cryptocurrency will have a blossoming future in the coming days, although it has not been dealt with officially yet, but it is widely spread among countries and many people now know about digital and cryptocurrencies and work in their field.

• +1 1

All of this, I believe, will become commonplace and accepted in the near future. It is possible to do something. With new inventions appearing on a daily basis, everything is possible.

The market for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is increasing all the time. There are a slew of new businesses that have adopted the cryptocurrency payment method. For us, cryptocurrency is more essential. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, in my opinion, will be widely embraced very soon.

Bitcoin flourished in 2009 and I think it will be traded and recognized all over the world because of its demand among the masses and they keep it in the wallet but it is not easy to govern and certainly will be taxed so at any time possible the world will adopt cryptocurrencies in the markets and the economic reality will

Recently, we have seen that many companies have begun to invest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, including Tesla, Visa, Paypal and many others. This is very good for the crypto field, as it is developing Day after day.

Perhaps it will take a long time, but I see that digital currencies are the future of the world because of the increasing demand and dealing with them.