Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

hello dear friend, i think that the near future will witness a major shift from the monetary community to a non-monetary society through the deployment of digital currencies, facilitating e-commerce operations and more accurate monitoring of the official market. Cryptocurrencies do not follow any central banks, and they do not have any physical presence, in addition to being able to move and invest in them between people without an intermediary, so they are called decentralized currencies.

According to my opinion in early time the people don't accept the bit coin and cryptocurrance in early time bitcoin and crypto is not much popular and the people don't know the advantages of crypto but when the bitcoin pump and popularity of cryptocurrance now the people accept the bitcoin and cryptocurrance 

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic
People have a lot of cryptocurrencies stored in their wallet
Because of its demand among the masses.
I believe bitcoins or cryptocurrencies will be fully accepted or used worldwide
I wish everyone success
Thank you

Crypto currency as we all hope in this forum that one day crypto currency will be widely accepted because since from now it have been start showing sing because it's the most highest coin in the whole world.

I do not think that this will happen because cryptocurrencies in general are decentralized and no one party can control them, but I think that cryptocurrencies will spread among people greatly due to their benefits and good properties.

Of course my friend  The work in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin is that it will spread more and become the first in the world in currencies  And also its price will rise to 70 thousand dollars, and this price is very good

Of course, let's never doubt that cryptocurrencies will be accepted worldwide and massively, today we are seeing these great changes, and although many governments want to put controls, they will not be able to do so, the essence of cryptocurrencies is financial freedom and what we can do with our money although I have seen that many governments are demanding taxes on cryptocurrencies seems to me something unusual.

• +1 1

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are already widely accepted. There are many stores that accept cryptocurrency as payment just like Amazon.

I think there will be such a development in the near future regarding Bitcoin currency and cryptocurrencies have been able to get credit from some banks and other institutions and I think they will one day be competitors of other Fiat currencies. 

Of course, I am sure that in the not too distant future cryptocurrencies will begin to be accepted in establishments or commercial sites of greater interest, stores and industries can begin to implement digital currencies as forms of payment, for example Theter can be accepted as a method of payment through the TRC20 network since they do not charge you a transfer fee. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Bitcoins are beginning to be accepted for business and investment.  Most people in these fields are well aware of the possibilities of cryptocurrency in the future.  In my personal opinion if different countries and governments understand the potential opportunities of cryptocurrency.

Yes of course,I think bitcoins and other crypto currencies stand a high chance of being widely accepted by millions of members,because its full of wonders, and has great positive impact in our business transactions, so I think it won't be difficult for people to fancy it in future

There is a lot of usage of bitcoin currently with the total crypto market cap crossing $1t mark. We are certain that coins like bitcoin would definitely become accepted worldwide because it has become a store of value and so many people even rich people have pushed a lot of money into it.

Of course, cryptocurrencies can spread widely and we are noticing this now because there are many companies and banks that have adopted cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I think that the Bitcoin currency will flourish in the near future. There are several countries that have begun to deal with it through Internet purchases or some shops, so we are waiting for dealing with it to become more broadly covering all countries around the world. I think that China has started dealing with it seriously.  And the United States of America. Thank you

It has been accepted widely and we can see tye results of it by looking at the price of just Bitcoin as It has traveled a Long journey to reach at this stage. Many countries has regulated and legalized the trading if cryptocurrency and I hope that one day the whole world will accept the cryptocurrency.

The crypto currency demand increases day by day and in future it will be the most powerful digital currency in the professional world and governments will accept it. The future of crypto currency is safe and bright our new generation would lead it. Many people have many crypto in their wallets and day by day they increases their work because they now next becoming powerful marketing currency will crypto.

I think it's been 10 years and it's still going to work, but the truth is we really need to make sure we're doing something more important and we really need to value what we're doing here, we need you to  We work so hard to make sure you are able to create a really good opportunity to accept Bitcoin, if you can accept Bitcoin then this may be the right opportunity for you to enjoy this place.

Bitcoin is famous all over the world because there are people who like extreme .Bitcoin will become currency of the whole world very much .Bitcoin does not offer any investment 

It is blooming day by day and bitcoin or cripto currency is becoming popular day by day it is just because it gives number of opportunities to the local folks to earn and learn as well due to the various oportunities it is becoming hot day by day.

In fact in this topic I will say yes one day bitcoin and cryptocurrency will always be acceptable. But it will take a long time to happen and those who are working on cryptocurrency will have to do a lot of work.

I think that with the passage of time this currency will grow and flourish all over the world, but it will grow faster in developed cities and become easier to trade with.

• +2 1

As for the country that will be the first in the field of cryptocurrencies, I think that competition is limited to the United States, Russia and China.We need a number of years, and we will see that countries begin to deal with digital currencies.

Well my friend I'm agree with you. Because some countries accepted this crypto currency. And as early as possible all over the world crypto currency is acceptable by doing hard work and give more time. So I hope this currency taking large amount of space in this world.