Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

I think that the most important characteristic of Bitcoin is that it is a decentralized currency, that is, no matter how high its price and how large there is no country controlling it, the boom of Bitcoin and the remarkable success it has achieved, has led to its widespread spread in addition to the people’s willingness to deal with it as it is easier to complete transactions, as well as the presence of many Major companies that deal with their customers, such as Tesla, and also the presence of large sites such as Amazon

Yes, dear, and I was sure cryptocurrencies in general, Bitcoin in particular, is taking a wide spread trend in the recent period and wide accreditations from the major international commercial companies of Amazon and Tess, and it takes a wide spread around the world with regard to countries that adopt Bitcoin in a way to pay mainly this thing is very good in a way General, dear, I advise everyone to activate this feature and store cryptocurrencies because they are the future currencies in the long run. Thank you very much

Yes, it is more likely that developed countries will adopt it in central banks, but not in all countries this thing will be done because Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies are in a continuous and permanent development.

I think that cryptocurrencies will be the currency of the future and will replace the fiat money of each country but I think it is something that will not be easy because the Bitcoin still has many taboo and many countries think it is still a scam, but once they realize that it is the digital currency the dream of the future will begin to accept it.

International institutions intensify their efforts to study the economic and financial repercussions and set standards for encrypted assets, and many central banks seek to study the opportunities provided by issuing such currencies. In my opinion, each country needs to weigh the benefits of launching a digital currency issued by the Central Bank, with the challenges that result from that...!!!

Many countries are trying to accept the crypto currencies and we will see that in the next years and we will also see a markets which accept these currencies as a payments.

I think in the future when time goes out, government will accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But this will happen when every country allow cryptocurrency as it is banned in many countries. Bitcoin will have a bright future. 

I think There are some countries which don't allow their citizens but they should know that it is helping many people and these countries should allow them . At the same time it is spreading all over the world and also becoming popular.

Hello everyone, I think that in the near future Bitcoin will be accepted and regulated by the bitter bank I think that the country that will be the first in the world in circulation is Russia We hope so, because the success of Bitcoin means our success because we are part of the Bitcoin family

Dear friend @Mohamad666 @Hamad Ahmad @Ammur Paglicrypto currency is becoming popular all over the world day by day. Its popularity is largely due to its use in a wide range. Almost all countries in the world except for anything are using it and trading in it. There are some where the use of crypto coins is banned but hopefully they will use it at the national level very soon. There are many advantages to being a businessman in crypto currency. Thank you 

I believe that Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies will be able to lead the global market in the near future.

It will impose itself after most people approach it.

And because of its ease of converting and transporting.

And many international banks are considering plans to implement this.

I think that the first country in which Bitcoin will be used as an approved currency is USA.

Bitcoin, from its inception until now, is one of the largest currencies, and I think it will have a bright future for its high price against other currencies, as well as the great ease and comfort in dealing, and I think that China will be one of the countries that is most interested in trading and encryption.

• +2 1

In simple words we can say crypto currency will be the language of our banking system, and there will be only selling and buying in these digital currencies. But for this we will wait more for some few years to came to the field.

Indeed cryptocurrency is being incorporated into the world economy, my view is that we are very close to beginning the legalization and incorporation of cryptocurrency into the economy of each country, businesses, large industries are using it and governments are calculating taxes based on cryptocurrencies. 

At the present time, no, because there are still some obstacles that prevent governments from legislating them, such as that they are decentralized and many other reasons. If these reasons are addressed and currencies are subjected to taxes, countries will certainly legislate them.

I think that in the near future, Bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies will dominate the financial market.

I also believe that China will be the dominant over these matters because it is the strongest at present.

I do not think that it will be organized in private banks, as the basic idea of its establishment is to get rid of the control and taxes that banks impose on people, but it will certainly increase its acceptance and spread around the world as it will become a new way of buying and selling around the world.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, yes, Bitcoin currency has a bright future, and governments in the world have to approve these currencies, but it is not easy. Thank you.

I strongly believe that cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin will be a large part of our global banking system .. and there is a possibility that they will completely replace traditional currencies .. and I think that Europe and America will be the first countries that will start

Yes, I think that cryptocurrencies will be accepted as a mechanism for trading by the central bank, but that will take time to complete. My opinion is based on their increasing use, and indeed there is Amazon and Ali Baba of the worlds trading cryptocurrencies 

Welcome to Dear friend. The world at the height of the progress and prosperity. Has flourished also currency Bitcoin took space important in the economy. The time next will make everyone deal. Will be accepted currency Bitcoin large-scale.

At this time, accepting Bitcoin in the central banks of countries is impossible, as governments do not accept dealing in decentralized currencies.
 Bitcoin transactions will not be accepted anytime soon.

yes for sure these currencies are accepted in the whole world without any problem. you can also invest and earn from these currencies

Hi there greetings in my opinion I think it can be accepted widely in over the world because this currency is growing very very fast and every country Around The World adopting this currency so in my opinion I think it would be but not now it can take you a few years

Cryptocurrencies The talk of the world without a doubt, experts have proven that dealing with cryptocurrencies is easy and uncomplicated and there is no red tape in transactions, as is the case in banks, Japan and Germany.