Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BikashD98

Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020?

Of course, my friend, the yobit platform has proven its credibility and has gained great popularity and I am happy to deposit my money in its wallet, but beware of forgetting the password. I noticed that it is difficult to change it.

Well, I have no experience about  youbit because I'm still a new member. But I'm  gathering information and increasing my knowledge about yobit so that one day I can also use it.

From what I know yobit's security and protection system are best from other sites. And it's safe to exchange and invest. So I think new members should use yobit first to gain experience. Because you don’t have afraid of losing money or spammers.

The Yobit platform is totally secure since it has suffered several attacks from computer hackers, we only have to have our users very safe so as not to have problems since they can see people who want to obtain our information we have to be very vigilant. 

• +2 1

In my opinion yobit account so helpful for all of us. In there we can exchange our all coins. Our all coins are very safe and secure to yobit account. So,you can use it for get profits. @Nasir12 @kararmnar3 well said. 

• +3 1

12 hours ago, Kashii said:

I have full trust in the yobit because if it is scam sites then why the yobit would pay us working and they are paying regularly

That's the prevalent fact about yobit exchange site that almost all members who has come in contact with yobit would testify. It has never failed to pay for legitimate, valid and standard posts. Take more than 3 to 4 weeks counting and saving currencies once transferred is activated eligible members transferred to their personal wallet.

Pay members In two phases both for talk coin and compensation payment in BTC.

It's safe, reliable and transparent exchange site with productive offers

Very important here is the level of security for which you are dealing with money
I also did not hear about any hacking of an account on the Yobit website.

23 hours ago, Dsp said:

Очевидно, он защищен, я использую Yobit в течение очень долгого времени, и я не занимался ни одной проблемой, так как я бы увидел, что он полностью получен, и у меня есть отличная программа для людей, чтобы люди не вводили в заблуждение.

yobit далеко не новая платформа и достаточно безопасная, в силу своего возраста. покачана и защищена, ещё и достаточно удобная. 

Yes it is safe to use yobit wallet it is very secure then others and cryptotalk forum is also gives us our payment in our yobit wallet there are many hackers in this platform who can reach to your yobit account so be careful from them.

Yobit's many safety factors
It made it the first in the field of safety and worthy of trust, in addition to being easy to use

Yobit is very safe and you can make use of it even in 2022 and beyond. It is a very trustworthy exchnage and you won't go wrong using it so don't listen to what anyone has to say in terms of negative reviews 

If your personal information is protected and secure, you do not need to worry, but you must always be careful and do not trust any website, link or spam so that you do not lose your money and feel frustrated.

We have very little idea about yoBit because I have very little idea about being a new member and we want to know more about this because we can learn a lot here and I want to know a lot about how to post.  I can know a lot about the subject

On 10/8/2020 at 8:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

I think it is safe and also it is very good for investing and trading earn money because many people are doing it and also liking it and I don't know about that someone has report it or not because I am also using it and also liking it it has a lot of feature we can use them.

Yobit exchange is very safe to use as a crypto user because it works efficiently,withdraws and trading are instant also it comes with features like invest box which can be used for investments and make us some good profits therefore, I conclude that yobit is always recommended..

You are right i think it is safe to use yobit in 2020 because yobit provides you high security system at their exchange. They will give you 2fa authenticate system. So it is hard to get access to your account . So turn on all the security system of yobit and do relaxation 

In my opinion, yobit is completely safe and is known for its reliability and complete credibility. I completely trust the work here. I advise everyone to try and express frank opinions.

You advise us to use Telegram authentication with YobitTo in order to get the speed of our trades and withdrawals from the wallet.
I think it depends on the legal procedures followed by the platform system in order to preserve the safety of everyone's money

• +2 1

Yes indeed, the yobit platform has proven what it is capable of through what we see of continuous improvements, and by focusing on the safety of users, it can be seen from the opinions of users or by reading about the methods used to maintain the security of user accounts and thus reassurance about their investments and wallets.

Welcome, my friend, regarding your question, whether it is for 2020 or other years to come. I tell you that Yopit is the best platform for trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. It is characterized by ease of use, security and trading through it quickly, but we have to pay attention to fraudsters who are trying to access and steal your personal information on any platform

• +3 1

Of course it is,the yobit platform is not only good in term of trading transactions its only good when it comes to security, your funds are safe with yobit and your privacy will be respected,no third party can tamper with your funds 

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of risks and scams so be careful.  Yobit is one of the most reliable platforms, but you must be careful and secure your accounts.  I recommend that you write your passwords on an external paper and keep them in a safe place.  You must choose a strong password.  There are many fraudsters who seek to steal our personal data and money.

Greetings to everyone dear friend yes it is a very safe platform.In 2021, we became the summit of technology, development and modernity.Yes there are scammers in cryptocurrencies as there are thieves in coins as long as we deal with money there is safe.You must preserve your personal information and promise to trust all people.

Hello dear yes yobit is a safe wallet it is easy to use and it has alot of features so it makes it more reliable and other thing is there is no other option than yobit.

• +3 1

Ok mate. Well saud said in this site. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us.  Its assure that all of us must need and very helpful this content to work in yobit as much as.

• +2 1