Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BikashD98

Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020?

On 10/8/2020 at 8:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

Well! Yes it is safe its two factor authentication makes it even more safe, so please those who haven't yet enable it, do it now. And the second thing is it's in our hands, keep your sensitive information secret and you will be safe. Like keep your private keys safe write them somewhere and keep them safe.

Greetings, the yobit platform has always been one of the safest and most complete on the market and with its function that you have to activate it at the time of creating your account which is 2fa is the safest function since it has a confirmation code according to

The security of the trading platform should be a top priority for traders. Therefore, it is crucial that you learn about the security measures and reputation of the platform. Regarding security measures, YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function.

Previously, some users reported long waiting times for payouts, so YoBit has now improved their systems and all payouts are very fast. In case you can contact the telegram support, they will do their best to make sure that the process is faster. Irrespective of this, it is also advisable to take larger cryptocurrencies for payouts or the status of the wallet should be checked in advance.

Dude I am using yobit exchange from many time and I have no problem with it because it offers us with the strong security system like two-factor authentication function and also it is the best and easy accessible platform so there would be no problem in it

• +1 1

Yes it is, but it is also our responsibility to take care of our account, many people don't feel safe with some exchanges, but this is a great legal exchange that we can trust, I like that it is very easy to manage.

I'm a new user of yobit exchange but I know it's safe to use for now  and provides great work to us for getting our payments there and anable us to trade and using many features which are helpful, I'm yet to discover more about yobit so I will leave it hear thanks.

• +3 1

Of course it's safe, I haven't had any problems with Yobit yet. The main thing to remember is that no matter how protected the exchange is, there will always be people who will somehow be able to master your information. There is no need to follow any incomprehensible links, let alone enter some information, and you also need to come up with a very complex password. By following simple rules, you can protect yourself from malefactors

• +5 1

Yes it is safe to use yobit in 2020, because it is fully secured. But if someone knows your personal information your account may be hack. So your privacy is your responsibility . Don't share your any information with any one. If you will do so you will face loss only your will be responsible for that not yobit

• +4 1

Really its a good and save website and in my opinion we can trust it .it is the one of the platform that have a lot of currencies and a high level of security  and acceptible transfer fee  so it is safe. 

Yobit is a safe and secure platform where your personal information doesn't get shared and hacked. It also requires minimum amount of details for an account. There may be scammer asking your details in the forum, so dont fall for them.

• +1 1

Frankly, the shares of the Yobit platform have increased in the world because of the features it offers, as it is the best for me to trade and invest in the year 2020 and I think in the coming years so I recommend dealing with this platform because it is more secure and reliable

To be honest , up it is the safe. Exchanger I ever used for the purpose of the crypto currencies. The most important one , we get our   paymentt on the yobit. Also here our personal information and wallet balance is totally safe from the scammers. So don't worry about that and keep doing work well.

crypto and yobit are intertwined.  In 2020, yobit has become more popular, from here they can work in crypto and raise their fees through trade.  In my opinion, it was 2020, but it is safe in 2021 as well.Thanks everyone being beside for us.

I know it's safe to use for now and provides great work to us for getting our payments there and anable us to trade and using many features which are helpful, I'm yet to discover more about yobit so I will leave it hear thanks.

• +1 1

Yes, it is safe to use this platform at all times, and it is a platform of great importance, activity and useful sections for all, as well as wide credibility and popularity in all countries of the world, so I advise everyone to work, trade and invest through it.

I agree with you, my friend, on your post, but I think that the ubite site has millions of people and thus billions of conversions and businesses, and the site will definitely be slow despite all the updates, I think it is completely safe, there is no reason To worry

• +2 1

Well i am a new commer on this platform.

With day by day i learned a lot of you dear frinds.

tou all are sheing a good piece of knowledge with us.

well, i do not have enough knowledge about yobit.

That how it works ?

How to use this site for your simple transactions. 
its sounds good for me to Know more about these kinds of work.

Which allows myself to indulge in these kind of matters. 
healthful information Dear ! 

Of course, it is necessary to search for secure trading sites before investing any amount. Because security is the first priority to the investors in any trading site. And there is no doubt YoBit is a safe and secure place for investing your money. It has a good security. You are absolutely right about YoBit, it is doing well and becoming a popular trading sites because of it's useful qualities such as fast transaction, many opportunity for getting profit, and have good security system such as 2fa security system.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Ofcourse it is, the length of you guard your private data. You need to realize that there are bunches of individuals that may attempt to get your own data. We should be cautious in each trade and circumstance on this crypto world.

Dear mate yobit is totally save platform and you easy to trade here without any risk because there security system is very good and our first priority is security so i am fully satisfied form there security system is you work in this platform with zero risk

On 10/8/2020 at 9:47 AM, BikashD98 said:

YoBit has taken several measures to ensure the security of user information, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. YoBit also offers a 2-factor authentication function

As i am a active  user of yobit exchange  site so i knew well about this exchange  Security ..  Every  time when you try to login your account then yobit will send you an authenticate  code on your gmail  to ensure  its you..  Also whenever  you enable the 2fa security  system  your account will be more secure but keep store the key..

Yes it should be and it is safe to use the exchange site otherwise it wouldn't have had so many users. 2FA code now is getting more and more important because even if your password gets stolen, hackers won't be able to log in to the account without the security code.

Thanks for sharing such a useful information. Some members do not even know how the yo bit forum operates but with what you have put down here I think it will help alot by sharing more knowledge about the security of yobit

Yobit is a trading platform and its not effect for any reason so we should easily work on this platform without worrying so i hope you also use the yobit good opportunity of yobit invest box .

Yobit is a trading platform and its not effect for any reason so we should easily work on this platform without worrying so i hope you also use the yobit good opportunity of yobit invest box .

It' is really safe to use yobit account because it has a security that make it protected unless if one share his or her information with others and we should be careful not to share our information with others especially people we don't know

Yes I think it is OK to use CryptoWorld and eObit in 2020 because Yobit is a secure platform and it is quite natural that this platform will store your data and information and it is very secure and it gives a lot of support to two people.  Live cryptocurrency and much more and I think eObit is a good platform for business.Proved that it is a good and secure platform and currently one of the best platforms.  It is very fast, has a lot of investment opportunities and supports a lot of cryptocurrencies.  I have seen many of my friends invest in it and transfer money through it and they have no problem.  I guarantee you it is safe.  Thanks guys.