Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BikashD98

Is it safe to use YoBit in 2020?

I like yobit  it most because it's security is very high I never that hacker yobit hooked him whatever information you have will be save yobit is very good platform yobit is a good platform for trading

I have heard about the yobit exchange in a video in youtube that it is one of the few exchanges that has never been hacked so they claim it is one of the most secure exchanges in the world. the cryptotalk campaign is another aspect that makes yobit great, most of the exchanges tend to take from its users but it seems yobit is tending to give to its users. that's great 

• +5 1

Of course it is safe to use yobit. There's no differences between yobit and other exchangers. All we have to do is activate the 2fa protection and create a strong password. Yes there's a risk in every exchanger but if you make your account safe nothing bad will happened to you. I've been using yobit for a long time and i never see something bad. I hope it'll stay safe forever.

• +5 1

I think they have a superior security sytem because they claim they have never got hacked until their establishment in 2013. Also, if you take your own security measures like two factor authentication (2fa), you will always be in the safe side. but don't forget that however an exchange has good safety measures there is always a chance to get hacked so it is always good to store your money not in exchanges but in your personal wallets with your own private keys

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It is absolutely safe using yobit and digital currencies. Moreover, due to this pandemic situation the value of bitcoins and digital currencies are increasing and digital currencies are becoming popular day by day. Also the shares of yobit have been increased and it is a good platform which offers many features. So yeah it is totally safe to use yobit.

Yes of course my dear yobit is best of all. Not only in 2020 rather in future it will become one of the best site. I personally don't hear anything bad about yobit and I think it is also secure for us. It's security system is very good.  

Yes of course yobit exchange website is safe in 2020. This platform is always safe and trusted. Because it provide advance level of security system to its users. Scammers and hackers can not access your account until you share your secret information to them.

Of course, yobit is the highest popular because it will now and as the future of the future, so I am always on the future, and I have not heard about it and hear something bad about it, but I will not hear something good

Yobit is now one of the best trading and exchange platform.  So no doubt we can use yobit in 2020 and 2021 also.  As it is a trusted platfrom and many of the members do use yobit do we can also use yobit without taking any risk.  I use yobit and i like it much        

My friend, the yobit platform is a very reliable and secure platform, and you will receive your payments from it and it has several good features. I deal with it in the coming days.

Yes mate. Of course as you keep your personal information's safe. In online world there are lot of scammers trying to collect our information's and trying to give us lot of offers too for sharing some information's, make sure we don't fall to them. 

Yes my dear friend

Yobit is one the Best exchanger in the crypto world where your currency are safe and secure... Because it's security system is best from the other exchanger...but not share his personal information to anyone... If you share so then your yobit account are not safe... So you can easily transfer his money through this platform...

The problem is the presence of some fake currencies of unknown source and we hope that the management of the platform will get rid of these currencies and we need to be careful in every exchange and situation on this crypto world.

Of course dear,  it is safe 100% till you didn't share your personal information with the wrong guys or scammers. Yobit is a really wonderfull site and it is actual site,  there is no fakness or any other kind of problem.

Yes yobit  exchange is good and secure  site .You will enjoy it because there is no security issue .You have heared a lot of curriency but some of these curriencies  are fake .So your choise is good ,if you choose  yobit forum .

Thank you so much for asking I really appreciate you asking about that Bitcoin trading in 2020 according to my experience this is saved but many scammers on the crypto talk platform and the moderators of this forum are working to remove them so you are saved thank you so much

I think it would be much better for us to use the youbit because it is much safer and especially in 2000 it had a lot of conveniences and at the same time its security Made more. Also I can invest in it because it is very safe and reliable for us. We can make a lot of money by investing in it so it will be very good for us. i like it very much.

• +5 2

Good day every one.yes of course crypto is a digital currency and it's value goes on increasing day by day.people are showing more interest in it.i think that the use of yobit account in 2020 is totally safe and secure.

Hi dear Absolutely youbit is safe  it was not only in 2020 but it was before and will be safe even further There are many apps from many sidtes, from which you can change your money, but youbit is the best and secure

• +2 1

Despite the fact that many people blame Yobit, it’s still one of a few exchangers which were never being hacked. Often DDoS attacks - yes, but no one was able to steal traders’s money. 
P.S: it doesn’t mean that you can trade without security measures! 2FA, strong mail’s passwords are crucial.

Just be careful, we all can see what’s happened with EXMO few hours ago 😔

Yes yobit is safe. Comparing to other platforms Yobit is the most secure one. But to keep your account safe you have to follow all the security steps. Dont share your passwords to others. Use high passwords with the best combination of words. Be safe guys.

Yobit exchanger is very good and strong exchanger because it has good security system but we also need to contribute by making it more stronger by enabling the likes of  2-factor authenticator and avoid clicking on an unknown links because that is how scammers and hackers get some of our personal informations to use it against us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course it is very safe for currency trading, but you must be careful and not share your personal information to anyone because there are many who try to obtain personal information and steal the account content and thus you will lose your money .. so be careful

Yes, why not. Yobit is the best exchange and you can use it all times. But as you know, there are many fake coins not only on yobit but also on other exchanges, we should avoid them. We want that whenever we invest in any of the coins, we should get information and knowledge about it first. And apart from that we should not share our personal information with anyone and make it secure. I personally used yobit it is a good exchange all time. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is the far safest platform to invest and save your crypto earnings at this time of the year. They have greatly improved security features that needs lots of authentication before access can be granted to your account