Legal faucet or scam? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wiliamblacke

Legal faucet or scam?

Faucet  are legit sites for earning crypto currency but most of the coins they give for performing tasks doesn't worth much so l think is better for someone to learn trading or participate in this forum and be making useful post than wasting his time in faucet sites which won't paid him much compare to the time he spent

.Faucet is beneficial last time when bitcoin is on 500$, today so hard to find legit faucets

Hi everyone,  firstly I am grateful to you dear friend, you have shared informative topics , I have never tried this and don't have experience about this.  Thank you today I have learn something new and special.  

My dear friend, I do not think it is for fraud, but it is profitable for currencies, but weakly and they are paid by just clicking on their site. It is not so important that you can rely on it greatly

Sorry my dear friend, I haven't tried any faucet or faucet sites for earning so I don't know about it either it is real or fake. But I have read many posts about faucets that it is just waste of time. Because it has been giving very few amount of very hard work. So I would suggest you to not waste your time in faucet sites.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 4/21/2021 at 3:40 PM, Amer sada said:

My friend, I think that most of the faucets are fake and do not make good and little profits
I believe that by trading you can make more profit
Ask older and experienced members
I wish you success

@Amer sada Well, not like that either, there are many faucets that are legitimate, it has a backing from a serious company, for example in Crew24 exchange there is a tap, that is legitimate, it belongs to the exchange and coins can be obtained, which if it is true is that always e they will give very few, if a faucet gives you a large amount of coins you can collect
but not investing in them, because it means that your sypply is high and it will cost you to go up in price, in conclusion, I do not do faucets, I prefer other things that give me more profitability and in less time.

My friend that working in the field of taps is profitable and good and it is not fraud, but it has bad advantages, which are that it is slow, meaning that you will only earn one dollar per month and this is bad as you waste your time in this work, so I advise you to stay away from it

Of course, there are many sites that offer Bitcoin, but at a symbolic price so far, there is no forum that offers Bitcoin like this forum, so it gained wide fame.

I tried many faucets, and I couldn't earn any profits. These sites were profitable in the past, but now many fake and fraudulent sites have proliferated, now they are just a waste of time.

dear friend I want to tell you that there are a number of scammers are here on this platform so we should getting white from them we should just follow the rules and regulations of this platform and we should also follow the instructions of the expert people of who is working from a long time on this platform in that way we will able to earn handsome amount

Hello my friend, I always prefer to be on the safe path, which is the legal path . In order not to face any problems in your life or while doing your work . Therefore, you must stay away from fraud because it will never benefit you and will harm you a lot in your life or while you do your work.  Be conscious and smart

• +3 1

The faucet is legal and proven to pay, but the problem is the payment is very small, to get $ 1 I have to spend 1 month there even though using many accounts still don't get much profit there. I think if the payout is increased a lot of people will be attracted by the Faucet. If you are curious, please try it.

• +3 1

Taps are not considered a scam but once you click on their site they earn while you spend a lot of time on their site and earn very little. So it can be said that it is a waste of time.

Majority of faucets are not illegitimate. There are many who pays you in return of your effort. I think members have already mentioned legitimate faucets in the guide guidelines which is useful for other members for understanding the legitimate faucets.

Sorry my dear mate, I haven't used any faucet sites yet because this Cryptotalk is the only forum I have come to know for two weeks. I don't have any experience about faucets sites. The only thing I have learned about faucets is that many faucet sites are fake and scam.

Since you are a member here, you can earn 10 instances extra than you earn from free faucets, so I vote for you by using focusing on working right here solely and making top reviews, you will win a lot my friend. 

There are many taps that you can earn money easily, but you have to try freebitcoin to see how it move, but they give small amount.it does not matter if you will work on three or ten faucets In every day,

Well my friend, in my opinion, all of these faucets are scams and do not provide any currency at all, but rather benefit from you as a subscriber to the pages on the tap, I advise you not to waste your time with them Use your time to learn and gain experience in the Forum .

Edited by Khaldoon Saqr
  • +1 1

Most faucets are fraudulent and do not pay you, so I advise you to avoid working in faucets as if you work long hours you will only get a few dollars a month.

You have to know that working in this forum and making useful posts is equal to working on a hundred faucets together, so I advise you to avoid working on faucets sites and working in this forum because faucet sites are tricky and give very little money.

hello dear hops so you are fine and dear from my perspective there are many cryptocurrency faucet that are legal and scam so its very difficult to recognize which one is legit faucet and which one is scam but i suggest to everyone before joining any faucet we must gain proper knowledge and information about this and we should also search about this and discuss this faucet with other members also 

Most of the faucets sites are fraudulent and do not pay you after you reach the minimum, but there are some legitimate faucets, but you give a very small amount of money that may not exceed some satoshis per day, and this makes work difficult.

Many faucet sites are legit but they pay very small amount, it doesn't matter if you'll work in one or ten faucets every day, but you will still earn a very small amount compared to your time. It's better to learn trading and investing because they are the best methods to earn good profit. 

They don't pay much money, what I know about taps. Also, there are a lot of fraudsters, and a lot of false taps and also of course there are real taps that pay money, but I advise you to stay here where you can get more money.

In my opinion, most of these faucets are scam and a waste of time, and if they are honest they give very little profits, so do not deserve the time and effort that we put into them, I honestly do not trust them, and I prefer working here in CryptoTalk.