Legal faucet or scam? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wiliamblacke

Legal faucet or scam?

Cryptocurrency faucets are widespread on the Internet and there are many people who work with them, but they cannot be relied upon as a basic business as they do not give us a lot of money and need a lot of time.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

How good or reliable are the cryptocurrency faucets, are they really legitimate or are they scams and if they were legitimate, is it convenient to work with a multifaucet or just focus on one?

With my own little knowledge on faucet I think majority of them are not legitimate because people tend to come up with lots of scamming means but if you really want to make it in the cryptocurrencies faucet then I advise you to go into multiple faucet just so you can meet the genuine one in the process.

There is always a possibility of getting scam when you work on these sites relevant to cryptocurrency.Although now a days some taps are real and also pay but most of them are scam and fraudulent.So we should be aware of these scams and should be careful while working for any such site.

you can test every day two or three faucets, and choose the best from them, then working on what you are chosen, i worked before on four faucets in same time every day, but i stoped working on faucet when i found crypto talk.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, wiliamblacke said:

How good or reliable are the cryptocurrency faucets, are they really legitimate or are they scams and if they were legitimate, is it convenient to work with a multifaucet or just focus on one?

They are benos as long as they have instant payments since those who place a minimum withdrawal usually take a long time to meet and disappear so it would be a better idea to use the instant payment through faucetpay that I recommend.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

It is possible to make money from faucet sites. Most of them pay. There are many faucet sites on the popular faucetpay site right now. But making a lot of money is hard. You earn money normally. Faucet sites for additional income are fine.

The taps are totally legal but I do not recommend you to work on them since you do not earn much money and you only waste a lot of time and the best thing I advise you is that you invest in cryptocurrencies if you want to have very good quick and easy benefits here  about investments that can help you double your money since if you want to be in the crypto world it is necessary to invest to have benefits and to learn more about all its functions.

• +1 1

If making a decision to go into into a crypto space you have to be aware that there's constantly a possibility of going for walks into a rip-off. It can be an ICO scam, mining scam, or a tap scam. To pick out if a tap is rip-off, begin through going thru  BitcoinTalk and Reddit, and speak with the alternative members of network. Don’t deposit any coins if the faucet asks. One sure element is that you'll by no means get rich just the use of a faucet,

The internet is infected with scam pages, the crypto world too and faucets do not escape scammers, but obviously there are fuacets pages that are serious and responsible companies and that pay back users. Legitimate faucets generally pay little money. Working with them depends on the expectations that each person has formed, little money is received, but if you work with several, you can raise a small capital to re-divert in other areas of cryptocurrencies and access slightly higher payments . There are faucets that give options to several cryptocurrencies, you have to make the respective calculations of how many coins it grants per day or for periods to see if it is attractive or not. It is a matter of comparing how much can be earned in the faucets and see what our interests are.

My friend is a very useful and important post through which people can easily take ideas and become aware.  Beware of scammers.  Do not enter any fake site.  Do not disclose any personal information.  Use strong passwords.  Create awareness among users.  And act in a lawful manner in accordance with the rules of the forum.

The taps are very good, you just have to bear in mind that not all of them are safe or legal, so do not provide your personal information or any kind of KYC on these platforms because it would be somewhat risky, therefore I recommend you interact with taps pages with very good reputation.

• +2 1

There are many sites that give free Bitcoin currently, but they give a small amount and it is not worth the fatigue that you do on them, but there are many of these sites also scamming ..

• +1 1

Since you are a member here, you can earn 10 instances extra than you earn from free faucets, so I vote for you by using focusing on working right here solely and making top reviews, you will win a lot my friend. 

On 10/8/2020 at 6:31 AM, wiliamblacke said:

I have not used any of faucet websites till now but I have heard about many websites which are real like freebitco, moonbitcoin and many more. Although the amount they give is very low but they are real. 

• +1 1

Not all of them are good, but nevertheless it is a matter of finding out and which ones are recommended but there have always been some that have been very good but we must always find those that have an immediate payment and not those that take a long time to pay because they do not suit us because they can disappear and never pay again.

• +2 1

They don't pay much money, what I know about taps. Also, there are a lot of fraudsters, and a lot of false taps and also of course there are real taps that pay money, but I advise you to stay here where you can get more money.

• +1 1

The truth is not good to lose much time in faucets, since there are very few that if they pay and get to be worthwhile, many ask to reach a minimum amount that is very difficult to achieve and pay very little, I prefer much more than this Cryptotalk, is the best.

Edited by lari0695

Most are usually scams and the rest tend to pay very little, it is not worth spending so many hours at the faucets, I recommend that you spend that time here in cryptotalk, where you can get much more profit than in the faucets

• +1 1

There are too many faucets that are legal and pay, but be wary of those that pay many satoshis, as they are usually scams.
Probably the most recognized and reliable faucets are Freebitcoin and btcclicks, so it is recommended that you use them to earn some satoshis.
I think it's not a good idea to use multi-accounts because they discover you too easily and, besides, it's a waste of time. The best thing is to look for a large number of active referrals so that you can earn an acceptable amount of money.

I've worked on a lot of faucets, there are spoofing, false, and deceptive faucets, and there's really something to pay if you want some of these real, effective, and really paying faucets, email me and send them to you.
But I don't recommend it because it pays little money.

Never forget that there is no fake nor cheating on crypto talk. Nor can anyone cheat you. If you get a faucet from cryptotalk then it means that you have done a good job and you have been given as a reward but it is not cheating. There is a lot of work in cryptotalk, we can do any work with our own passion.

• +2 1

All the faucets are not illegitimate. There are many who pays you in return of your effort. I think members have already mentioned legitimate faucets in the guide guidelines which is useful for other members for understanding the legitimate faucets.

On 10/19/2020 at 8:14 PM, el_caxper said:

I believe that most of the opportunities that are on the internet are scam. Yes, there are faucets where you can make profits but they are very low.

Faucets according to some members are waste of time, yes it's not giving huge amount of reward from the participation but it gives a unique experience about Crypto currencies especially for new user's in Crypto world. So it's also add more experience to user's

Although I don't have much experience of these taps but I read and heard about it a lot that most of them are scam and do frauds and some are real but those also don't pay much so it is not so beneficial for us.

• +1 2

There are many of these platforms that really pay, the problem is that the payments are minimal, especially if you have enough time to make some of them, it depends on you. As for making one or several, I recommend that you do several to diversify and maximize your daily production.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink: