Staking of Coins for Rewards - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Staking of Coins for Rewards

Of course staking energi coin give average percent of profit but start with good amount to make the approximate profit. Yobit also offers such kind opportunity for making 1 percent of profit daily with list of numerous coins you can also take advantage of at least 3 to 4 coins to be making good amount of profits

Staking of coins for reward is profitable but for those who have much capital and income to be able to get a reasonable amount of profits and benefits with values most of us has less income we always goes on short term investment in order to have little benefits and values so staking in yobit at investbox is a best place to get reward and lot of benefits 

• +1 1

Stake is one of the best way for earning. Without doing anything you can earn from it. But amount is not enough. You can do trade to earn more. It is really depends on you. There are alot of legit and good coin. You can stake them for earn profit. 

On 12/19/2019 at 10:21 AM, Romaan1987 said:

I want to know that which coin or project have best staking rewards. As NRG (Energi) have 60% rewards. but you can not start from a little amount. 

You are always welcome mate, well you have asked a unknown question to me because I'm not much into staking. But I will advise you to much enqury about coins as some coins are scam so I will urge you to be vigilant. Much love friends..

• +1 1

My friend, I do not understand your specific question, but I know that some platforms give you benefits for placing money inside them for a long time, and this is called rewards. This is very good and a source of earnings similar to investment, but make sure that you save your money in a distinct and stable currency Thank you

On 1/9/2021 at 12:26 PM, selfmade said:

I'm now completely with you, you see giving big rewards is just a way of promoting and it has no connection with the future of the coin, besides if the coin has no future and they know it they would not give big interests.

Thats might be what's does he means, so that's they are just giving high rewards for the temporary profit in order to be benefited hurry and then let the project die and creating new one again. 

In my oppinion, bnb or busd is the best staking coins. I think binance is the best for staking because you can find multiple staking options and as we all know binance is the biggest crypto exchange right now.  I think best staking coins are stable coins because we can take %12 interest every year whic way better than the fiat usd interests.

• +2 2

I believe that many good exchanges run this staking program; yobit exchange also has an investment box feature where we can invest funds and receive a regular percentage; however, I am unable to use this feature and do not know which coin is the best; however, you can check in yobit exchange.

The sites and forums that give rewards are the best that can be gained from profit, in general. Mining and laziness from ads are few, but the rewards are better.

Yes, I use this feature because it is really good, and I used it recently and made a good amount of it. I hope that I have a large amount to win. From a lot of it, it will be more than wandering

my friend I want to tell you that if you see the price of the coins in the market is going low you should to buy the coins and store it in your wallet for the the good profit in the future when the price is going high you should to sale them

The prizes are very small for stake so I do not put any coins Because I do not see a good return on the matter, so I see that there are much better ways to profit from it and this method is not among them

The investment or profit system by the staking method is very wonderful, especially since there are some cryptocurrencies that have a staking forum that gives approximately 10% per month, and therefore when the currency price rises and your quantities have doubled, your profits will be very huge.

I don't really recommend using cryptocurrencies to gamble because most games are modified to make people lose, so we should be careful about gambling and losing large amounts of money, unless they have plans that you can use accordingly to generate income.