As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MahmoudSami

As a beginner, what is the right currency for getting started in the cryptocurrency field

The appropriate currency to start in the field of cryptocurrencies in my opinion are 3 waves, usdt and trx, which in my preference for me are the best and with which any beginner can start until they grab their hand or obtain information or data to thus expand to other waves that call you or call your attention.

• +3 1

There are a wide variety of cryptocurrencies available in the yobit exchange from which you can choose from. make sure whatever cryptocurrency you tried in that you do the necessary research and analysis in order to take the best trading and investing decisions that would provide you with profits in the long run. 

• +2 1

considering the fact that bitcoins is the maximum popular digital foreign money within the international. it's miles better to start out with bitcoin. but at the same time you can start out with virtual currencies like ethereum additionally.

• +1 1

In my opinion I suggest the best currency for a start is the more volume trading and less in price coins.because it all depends on volatility of the market,I think litecoin would be better to start with because its price is low compare to bitcoin and you can make decent profits in the future.but it is best to learn about cryptocurrencies and its demand and supply 

I can't give you a certain answer for that question, it depends what you're looking for and the coin prices. Those days bitcoin is rich the all time high and some people said it'll go more than 100.000$ but i don't we'll see that amounts in 1-2 year inside. If you're looking for a long term investment you can invest bitcoin but if you want to trade you can trade grt these days but there are risks in trading especially new listed coins.

• +1 1

There is not a specific right currency. Every currency is right in its dips, especially in long term investments. if you trade coins, buying dips and hodling is the best mid and long term trading solutions. I advise you to stay away from daytrading until you have proper knowledge about what you are doing. 

• +2 1

In starting you should try from low value. You can understand the rules and how you earning from this site. Doge site be is good. It work quickly and coin called godecoin deposit in wallets. 

I think it's ltc litecoin and doge coin cis they can be easily obtain and even mined,and you should always be at alert about it trading signals so as to know when to buy or sell.

I think bitcoin is most profitable and valueable currency in the world .It has great market value and have good price.You can sell and buy it in market easily .you will not feel any difficulty .So you can choose it for investment because its price increasing day by day.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I think that the currencies that are generally popular are better to start investing and trading because in the medium term I think they will win and they are completely safe.
And when you advance in the field, choose a larger mix of currencies, I am not the best one, I think investing in a larger number and a lower price is better
Good luck

In today's world digital currency is highly preferred and is being used a lot and people are benefiting a lot from it. I think the best cryptocurrency to use is Bitcoin because its withdraw fee is very low. Bitcoin is one of the most widely used currencies for trading and investing. You can make a lot of money using it. I like this coin and I use it. We should try all cryptocurrencies once.

First of all i suggest you don't make this type of two small status because people will also hate this type of short topics but i know you will correct your mistake very soon i think if you are a beginner than you should invest in doge because this was good currency.

Dogecoin is the best cryptocurrency for beginners. Beginners should either trade or invest in it. As Beginners does not have any experience to work on cryptocurrency, it is the best currency for them to work on it. In this way they will not suffer too much and in this way they can also benefit. In my opinion, dogecoin is the best currency for beginners.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Muktarysule said:

As a beginner,  what you need is encouragement and motivation, so I will suggest that you start with a coin that is not so expensive such as xrp,  because if you start with the expensive ones and you did not get as you want it,  you may get discouraged from trying again which is not proper,  but when you get it right in the first moment,  then next time will be easier for you.  @Abideen

You are always welcome, you have indeed said it all. As a begginer or newbie on the forum, you must have to put it at the back of your mind that your purpose, aims and objectives on the forum are you to be archieve, and never you give up in any condition, feel encourage and always be dedicated. More greetings mates. @Muktarysule

start with low valued currency or newly made currency like dogecoin etc . The main reason to invest them if unfortunately u got lossed u will get a good experience in trading games .. knowing the market value lf other currencies. After this u can go with bitcoin this is the best currency i ever seen. Go and deal with it.

The safest currencies for the novice and the expert are the main currencies in the market, which occupy the first twenty rankings. They are basic currencies with their own independent projects and networks, and the volume of volume in them is large compared to the rest of .

Investing in it is safer and less risky in terms of a sudden and rapid collapse of the currency, as happens with other currencies.

• +4 1

The currency, the volume, so the higher it means that the currency is bought and sold in abundance for what you achieve.  Several buying and selling operations in the currency in a short time and do not depend on long-term investment because you do not have the money as an initiator for that matter.

Without a doubt it is a crypto currency that does not use many commissions like TRON, SOLANA, BNB or WAVES since these do not use many commissions when taking of a wallet to another one, they are the best crypto currencies to begin since these besides being economic are fast when making transactions.

As a beigner we should have to choose the currency which have low withdraw fees to reduce the risk of lossing money.we should have to choose ETH,LTC,BNB they are good for beigners.

I'm a biginner here I actually never done any work that recurred currency here will be my first experience which I hope it's should be reliable and helpful for me and I'm begging to cope with the system here

I think it is important to have information and research to invest. I haven't tried any currency yet and I think you should consult an experienced person first. I think if you start with Bitcoin you can benefit because the value of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and many traders are investing. Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoins are better. You can invest by learning about them.

• +2 1

I don't think there is a specific coin to start with in crypto currency as a beginner but make sure you use a good coin that has already listed in the coin market cap and make sure the coin is a profitable coin and many people have been using it and it has a positive review make sure you take note of this things and make I'm depth research about a particular coin before buying such coin.

• +2 1

Welcome .. Since you will start investing as a beginner, I think that you should start with cheap currencies and the truth is not fake. You should also have a small amount to invest in order for the losses to be the lowest possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚞𝚖 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚝𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚜 . 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 . 𝚂𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 .

• Useful or interesting 1