Why would it be Freelancer? - Page 2 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

Why would it be Freelancer?

Freelancers are those who take online work as a profession.  Being a freelancer means you only have to earn income online  However, those who want to earn income both outside + inside will be considered as a freelancer.  If the scope of his work is much.

Yes dear you take good decision.

But I give advice you that first you take command in any field in which you want to work.

If you don't have any command in any field then its difficult for you to servive there.

Because you know a man  project give you stars after receiving work from you. These stars improve your portfolio and attract others to give you project for working.😍😍😍

Edited by Kingkhan12
  • Useful or interesting 1

According to me, freelancing job should be adopted as a part time job. It is true that freelancing jobs earn you much money but the work on office is also a necessary experience of life. It teaches is so many experiences of our life. I would prefer office work as an official work and freelancing job as part time job.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Freelancing is good in these days every one want to become his /her boss  this pay a lot of money to us in these days  .  every one would like to become freelancer  .  

If there are who have a such ability in anything the Freelancer is the best option to take in consideration. Because is profitable, and you can do your job from your home or bed without moving out. But yes you need to have a high knowledge level to satisfied your customers to attract others.

Freelancing is good option for  earning money and we can get profit by working on websites and we can get experience by working on sites and freelancing is good source of income and profit. 

• +1 1

You are asking the good question . Freelancing is the extra earning . we can earn a lot without time restrictions time payments . we don.t need a boss . we can also do freelancing with our salary job 

Because Freelancer is only website where you can earn we need skills for freelancer site you can't earn without skills i recommend to all student do freelancer and spend time on it it's better than a govt job i you fully command on it

I think it will be freelancer because of the features it has, and if they best suites freelancer then it will defenately be it.

The most common reason for starting out as a freelancer or entrepreneur is the ability to be your own boss. No more working with control-freak management, no more being clocked in and out of the office, no more getting told off for being late—you are the master of your own ship, and that’s a great way to feel.

On 12/16/2020 at 11:40 AM, Ahsannn said:

There are many benefits of freelancer work. Many companies are working on Internet and they looking a good employee that work online for our company. We need no offices for freelancer working we work in home and earn money. 

I am also a freelancer but now it is becomming hard tp find work as more and more freelancera with minimum skills are entering in this field.We need no office we are free but we have to remian online the whole day and night.

Freelancing is best because this is the era of technology 

With the help of technology you can do online work or job from your home with comfort 

As a freelancer you can perform or do your task or projects while sitting at home without any limitation or strictness 

We can earn handsome profit or salary by doing freelancing 

Understood and respected totally. You should do what you think will help and the times we live are difficult for all. Unemployment is very high and most of us are finding it very difficult, perhaps the internet is our way out of this.

I think you should not to give up your office job because you could also work on freelancing with your job of you settle once and start earn more then your monthly income then your decision is right to give up and you have a new platform with new comfort zone

Free lancing an kind of a job. And this job can gives us the millions but not for always. This job can gives us null or the millions I have just mentioned it before. So, you do the free lancing as on your wish. There are lots of the free lancing websites like the free lancer and the tap date writtener etc. 

I am in last semister. So before getting my job i will continue online work. When i get a job with a good amount of salary. Then i will may not do online income. May be i can do. It’s depends . If i get more time i can do both. But may be i will do my freelance work at night.        

Yes you are right good question freelancer is good way to earn money many country work on internet free lancer is future of the work many peoples work on freelancer and get money in short time if anyone can work on freelancer then you should get classes programming videos editing software then you can work on freelancer easily

This is a way to earn extra to pay for or save for rainy days when work around your work is over. It is affordable to start if you already have the skills and tools to work. ... as soon as you find the client you can start paying for freelance

Freelancer is a best job for get much earning.we can make an acount and get this job in website .in home we can doing this job and get larg income.it is a good forum.but it is not easy everyone it requires some skills to do the job.freelancer gives us a chance to earn other side. 

On 10/7/2020 at 10:20 PM, Albany1209 said:

The decision to work as a freelancer would be my last option for now. I say this because I think that all, or at least most, aspire to work in a company before trying our luck on our own.

It is a risk that only a lot of brave men and women are willing to take. And, looking back, why would someone give up the comfort of a fixed salary, an office and other advantages for the adventure of working independently? In my case, the answer to that question is simple: by necessity.

Yes this is the last opinion not the last one mate you can do online trading but first you have the proper knowledge and then you should give servies to have experience then invest the money in them.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:20 PM, Albany1209 said:

The decision to work as a freelancer would be my last option for now. I say this because I think that all, or at least most, aspire to work in a company before trying our luck on our own.

It is a risk that only a lot of brave men and women are willing to take. And, looking back, why would someone give up the comfort of a fixed salary, an office and other advantages for the adventure of working independently? In my case, the answer to that question is simple: by necessity.

I totally agree with you.

The answer is necessity. I  also work as a freelancer but part time job not full time so,I think if we can't bear expenses of our family then we should do some other job beside traditional job, we can do our traditional job and we can also work as freelancer, part-time job, and If someone wants to opt it as a career then there is great scope in this field (freelancing)but at the end no matter if we are doing it part time or full time its still a necessity because we earn money from it which is the basic necessity of life and in this way freelancing also becomes a necessity because its a source of income.

I didn't think it should be freelancing because people earn income by freelancing but freelancing has to be given a lot of time then you have to work hard to acquire knowledge then after acquiring it you can earn income from there as well as income site.This form is an income site but here you don't have to spend as much time as freelancing to acquire skills but you don't have to acquire skills like freelancing and you can earn income like freelancing from here.  I don't think it should be like freelancing but since we are thinking of doing our future job in this forum in front of me so if you do any system of income like freelancing but give this forum its own work without freelancing then I think it is a matter for us.  Thank you very much for our willingness to work here

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

We will be freelancers to earn more and more because at present it is possible to earn a lot of money per month by freelancing without working in different places.so at first we strated freelancing and when we ar success then we are income day by day more money.

Why should you want to freelancer? There are several reasons to start freelance they done on the side around your  job it is way to generate extra income. A freelancer is a fast and affordable way in which start earning an income from home .