Why would it be Freelancer? - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

Why would it be Freelancer?

The decision to work as a freelancer would be my last option for now. I say this because I think that all, or at least most, aspire to work in a company before trying our luck on our own.

It is a risk that only a lot of brave men and women are willing to take. And, looking back, why would someone give up the comfort of a fixed salary, an office and other advantages for the adventure of working independently? In my case, the answer to that question is simple: by necessity.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

There are several reasons to start the freelancing . Freelancing cone with it ,s taste of good and bad but when it is done rights it comes with great perks and freedom money and peace of mind .no boss no rules fixing and work for easy where. There are many benefits .independence ,Exposure, taxes are freelancing benefits..

i think very good question and thank for question. you know that freelancing is a means of  earning extra money. you do not have to invest anything to get started that why anyone can start easily. you can work here long time if follow the rules of this forum. 

• +3 1

Freelancing is the best job in the world.  It does not require any investment.  You can go to work with your skills. Do this. You can earn good money but there are some difficulties. There are no fixed earnings in freelancing. So I would say if you want to do freelancing then in addition to freelancing you do a specific job in which your specified income will be sought. Besides, you will earn extra by freelancing

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is a very important question and thanks for the question. Freelancing is the best job in the world. It requires no investment. Freelancing is a means of earning extra money. Anyone can get started easily and you don't have to make any investment to get started. All you have to do is follow the rules of this forum so that you can stay here for a long time to work with your skills and you can earn good money.

Freelancer is very compitent and skill full person. Freelancer  dealing with the client. Freelancing complete the clients work properly and get money. Freelancer job is very easy when you now about our works

Freelancing is very best way of earning and getting experience. It is very time use site.

It is a risk that only a lot of brave men and women are willing to take. And, looking back, why would someone give up the comfort of a fixed salary, an office and other advantages for the adventure of working independently? In my case, the answer to that question is simple: by necessity.

•  

You are right my friend.but I must have to tell you that there are many spammers also in the field of Freelancing. I would like to share my experience here that initial days of lockdown, I was also searching for an online job. My friend, I got a project of changing the pic in to word documents, they asked me to deposit some dollars for security and I did that. After the completion of my projects, I tried many time to them but didn't reach out to them. I have lost my money that I have sent to them for security.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

As for me, been a Freelancer gives me an opportunity to showcase my other skills aside from teaching and mentoring teachers. I am happy to see business owners grow their business through my skills. It gives me a chance to earn on the side. I enjoy the flexibility and freedom it gives me. It also gives me a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.

I think so free lancing is a good field because it is your own business basically. I was also a free lancer. It is a restriction free work.you can also do it as a part time job. So freelancer is a good passion.

Freelancing is a very good forum, we make a lot of money working on it. But not everyone can work on it because it requires skrills to work on it. There is a lot to learn before you can work on it.

each one of them has positive and negative sides, you mentioned that with fixed jobs there is a kind of relief or security but in fact fixed paid salaries are the minimum of the people needs it is only enough for the essential and necessary stuff , such as the rent and the food and bills, there is no great future for it, but when it comes to freelancing you may get zero income at one day but at another day you may get double the salary od a fixed job, it is really for adventurous people. 

Freelancing is the future of the world. The satisfaction and ease that freelancing promise nothing will give u. Freelancer is like a digital worker.Simply if you want to learn freelancing learn a skill advanced it and make an account on papular freelancing websites like Upwork and fiver. Win a project and earn as much as u want.

• +5 1

On 10/7/2020 at 10:20 PM, Albany1209 said:

It is a risk that only a lot of brave men and women are willing to take. And, looking back, why would someone give up the comfort of a fixed salary, an office and other advantages for the adventure of working independently? In my case, the answer to that question is simple: by necessity.

Agree with you, only a brave person can take this step to choose freelancing and quit his job. Freelancing is at risk because you have received a project and will have to wait to be hired again by another client. The working hours in job are 9-5 and you have to work under your boss, while freelancing makes you independent and you are your own boss, anyone can choose freely freelancing to meet their needs and most importantly you are your own boss, one can opt freelancing by necessity to fulfill his needs. 

in my point of view every one should be free launcer they should learn skills about working on freelauncing ,the main reason to become a free launcer is that on free launcing websites chances of scammers are minimum mostly here are trusted websites working .so instead of wandering here and there you should learn skills of a free launcer and be a free launcer and earn money online.

• +1 1

There are many benefits of freelancer work. Many companies are working on Internet and they looking a good employee that work online for our company. We need no offices for freelancer working we work in home and earn money. 

• +2 1

Freelancing is something that is free from time zone and helps you to generate income from the comfort of your bed but it's not easy as everyone thinks as u have to master some specific skills and a good equipment with good internet connection. Freelancing is an emerging field still we can say it a freelancer is like a digital worker which sells his services.

Good decision but I advised you don't leave this platform until you earn from freelancing because I also work as a freelancer but for that first we must having an Yb particular skill then we created our account on any freelancing website like upwork, fiver, guru g. Com, freelancing. Com then we are waiting for order and all steps are easy but receiving a order is tough for all of us. 

Yes it is better thinking because here every one work on his own views and in that a person work freely without boss free lancer is a good Job and it is not whole day work it is easy job for a free lancer and it also last option for everyone

i think freelancing is the best job.A feelancer is someone who make their effort for the fee.but there is no fixed earning .sometime we have much more earning and sometime not more then one dollar.A freelancer should be very skillfull.

Every person who wanted to become a freelancer there are some point to keep in his mind first is your skill is very unique and the give satisfaction to your clients second you should get highly positive reply or comments from your clients to upgrade yor gig and also smart working 

There are many reasons to be freelancer

you can also do freelancing as a part time job or you can also do freelancing as your job

the benefits of freelancing is that you can work from home when you want to do work

the future of freelancing is also good

improve your skills and start doing freelancing 

Freelancing is the future of the world. The satisfication and ease that freelancing promise nothing give you. Freelancer is like a digital worker. 

Thinking about freelancing just a job would be a false attempt, I mean when someone works as a freelancer, they face their fears, and they embrace their dreams. Of course, I don't mean that freelancing is an easy job. Out there, there are many rivals that have the same profession as yours maybe he or she is better than you. I think talents aside, the ability to manipulate you customers are the key(not in a bad way). Freelancing also teach you a thing or more about risk management. Lastly, in order to work as a freelancer, you don't have to be a programmer, there are lots of jobs, like voice acting etc. I would recommend freelancing to anyone who is interested in earning money without a boss, company etc.