Have you ever lost big money due to wrong or false predictions? How to use them correctly? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever lost big money due to wrong or false predictions? How to use them correctly?

I have never lost any amount of cryptocurrencies before due to false or wrong decision making. But for those that encountered this problem should take heart and do for findings so as to prevent future losses.

No one can predict the precise future of the market, it does not matter how strong the preparation and the prior analysis, or the amount of information that may indicate a particular direction, it is always possible for new developments in the market that may turn things upside down. Here lies the importance of a stop loss order that protects you from dangerous fluctuations for unexpected situations.

• +3 1

Well, there are many reliable websites that offer you predictions based on thoughtful technical analyzes, such as

https://www.tradingview.com/ ,

it provides an amazing analysis of cryptocurrencies, and you can follow expert members and ask them about these currency projects.

• +3 1

There are a lot of investors who invest in a specific currency based on the forecasts that are put forward by the financial market experts, as some of these forecasts succeed and in return there is a large part of the investors who follow the (failed or incorrect) predictions and lose heavy losses and huge money.
 Therefore, investors should not resort to forecasts because most of them are wrong in order to avoid losses.

• +1 1

In my opinion, when relying on forecasts in order to invest, sell and buy cryptocurrencies, it is necessary to choose reliable sources and people with experience, otherwise try to analyze yourself and rely on luck sometimes.

• +2 1

AT the trading time i make so much loss in the amrket becasue in the crypto trading if you use the big lot at the trading time than on that time i think that i make good money in the market but the market is going to the wrong direction and i lost every thing.

I do not trust much in the predictions that I see on the Internet and I try to rely on myself to conduct market analyzes because many websites and Telegram channels offer bad recommendations except for a few.

It's sad news, my friend. I agree with you But we have to take things carefully and have a sense of perception and responsibility for what we do in order to prevent fraudsters. all thanks and appreciation And good luck.

• +5 1

Yes, in the first investment that I made, I lost half of the capital that I put into it, and that was a great and important lesson for me, then I bought a weak currency that I did not know much about, and after a while its value fell a lot and lost money, and I learned not to enter a deal in weak currencies whose future is unknown.

• +1 1

No one can forecast the exact future of the industry; no matter how thorough the planning and prior research, or the volume of evidence that might suggest a certain direction, new trends in the market can still turn it upside down. This is where a stop loss order comes in handy, as it prevents you from potentially risky volatility in the event of an unpredictable situation.

You are right. Working in cryptocurrency trading depends on the expectations made by experienced people as they must be reliable and well informed of market fluctuations to know the right currency to work with.

I think that most of the new members including me, rely completely on the opinions and advice of experts in this field before buying and investing in any currency, but I think this is a mistake. Correct investment relied on expertise and personal experience that came with constant practice, so I started working on my own Watch the market and choose the best currency even if it suffers some financial losses

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No mate, I never lost big money due to wrong or false predictions. Look mate i dont believe in prediction. Market conditions are not always the same. You have to focus on market situation always. You need some knowledge for it. Take advice from experts. 

Yes it happens many time that I get seriously hurted by FOMO so now I do trading carefully. I think the best way to deal with such predictions is to do a proper technical analysis as by it we can know by ourselves that the prediction is true or not.

Yes, I went through this experience several times, because I follow more than one analyst and forecaster of cryptocurrencies, and most of the predictions were successful and were fulfilled, but there were some others that were not fulfilled and this is normal, so the parser can make mistakes.

I didn't loss huge income like this yet due to any prediction may while i any still doing more research and studies that will make me not lost any money do to wrong activities of the platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, forecasting is resorted to by everyone, but in my opinion, doing your own analyzes is the best way to achieve good profits because it is possible that the person who forecasts is not an expert but has many followers and this matter may cause you great losses so always try to create your own analyzes.

• +4 1