Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

Yes basically I think the company has made it very easy and easy for cryptocurrency to exchange your fiat currency.  I think Coinbase is an ideal exchange for beginners because the process is designed.

That is a terrible thing to do. Not a stores accept crypto so if all your money are only it means you can buy anything. Because even amazon has not started accepting crypto.

Well i don’t think you are right. For me crypto is best for every country and every people. Its helps the economy of a country. Otherhand flat currency is a good in this matter .             

I will never suggest you to do this. Even no one smart person will suggest you to do this. Using all your fiat money to purchase cryptocurrency is never will be safe. Although you can purchase small amount of cryptocurrency at first time. You can make many installment of small amount of fiat into cryptocurrency. Thank you.

Changing the fiat to the crypto is good I appreciate that but not all. I suggest instead of changing fiat to the crypto i would like to suggest that exchange in business deals to the crypto that would be better. 

Yes it is a good idea the crypto currency is very important and available at any time any place it will give you more profit and there are many coins in the crypto forum and yobit so should do this...the imoortant coin is bitcoin...

I think it's not good to convert all your cash in  cryptocurrencies. Because we need balance in them. Yes cryptocurrency is the future but we also need for paper money too

1 hour ago, mdshoaibhasan3 said:

I realize that Bitcoin and the whole altcoin advertise have been beaten in the course of recent years, yet at the same time get an opportunity to drop further. No, it is anything but a smart thought by any stretch of the imagination.

I realize that Bitcoin and the whole altcoin advertise have been beaten in the course of recent years, yet at the same time get an opportunity to drop further. No, it is anything but a smart thought by any stretch of the imagination.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

I think this is not good decision.because, with our crypto coin any thing can happen any time.so, everyone should need real money for his real life.so, i think this is not a good idea. 

Ian McLeod, an influential technology expert of Thomas Crown Art predicts that Ethereum might reach something more than $500 by 2019 as it might experience a global and monumental breakout. He mentions that BTC might lose 50% of its crypto market share to ETH in 5 years or so.

dont think.thats good.idea. just learn more about crypto till you find the righg decitions. If yoj eang inbest or do trading is good but not mean to do so  converg all ur fiat to cryptocurrency . But its uo to you. 

Yes crypto currency is profitable because possible to earn big profit within few days. Now maximum people started trading because it's very profitable bussiness and incress earn everyday. 

Depending on the economy of a country, on Fiat currencies, all cryptos will have a major impact on the country's economy. I don't think it would be good to convert all Fiat currencies to cryptocurrency, because we need Fiat currency without online transactions

I think you can,t exchange your all real money with cryptocurrencies.because i already do this fool work and now i have nothing in my bank acounts for my family and friends.so please don,t do this.

I convert it only when i want to withdraw my money from crypto, when i don’t want to withdraw I let it investing on crypto

I dont think.thats good.idea. simply become familiar with crypto till you discover the righg decitions. In the event that yoj eang inbest or do exchanging is acceptable however not intend to do so converg all ur fiat to crypto currency .

46 minutes ago, Miago said:

I can not advise you to do just that but if you converts all Fiat currencies to cryptocurrency without the need for online transactions.Then will realise one of the rules of crypto is not to be greedy to exceed expectations. 

Fiat currency to crypto applies if you really want to trade coins or invest in the crypto market. The acquired digital currency must be converted to fiat currency, this is interconnected. 

Looking reasoning suppose i told you I should translate virtually all your fiat up-to-dateness to handheld currency/ cryptocurrency Is that it adviseable to accomplish this? Why not whatever think.

If you do this, you are risking all your life and efforts and if you lose it, you can't start all over again or it takes half of your life to reach the same level as you started! In my opinion, the safest way to start trading is to begin investing with $1000. You can start with this amount and forget about any more fiat investment.

If you exchange entirely your faucet cash to crypto than how will you run you own life.how you will bad buy out of the ordinary necessaris.so i sense you must invest in crypto such sum that doesn't hinder your own life.

Yes atbthe time like now you must do that task for others.I like the way its going up now.Thanks for being here

Now not just the component wherein bitcoin is illegal in a few international locations however the truth that its very volatile to turn all of your fiat cash to crypto because the market could cross into red at any moment and you may lose lots.

I think this is a bad idea, it's best to invest only a tenth of what you have in cryptocurrencies because risking the entire amount is stupid.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:14 AM, ex00ex said:

Yes, your right. Luckily our government are not stopping us to use crypto. But of course, I didn't invest all because I always think that if an investment is a scam, I didn't lose all of my money.

That is right invest is juat in trading any other method away from that is not good but if a trusted aite make an investbox why not.