Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

I think that it is not advisable to share all the fiat money in crypto because even though crypto is going to be the future, they are very volatile and it is very risky to have a whole capital in crypto without having a backing from our capital

converting all your Fiat money to crypto will be very dangerous if you don't understand how the market works, because you will lose a lot of your money

Ouch, definitely not, i mean it may be nice to have some founds in cryptocurrencies but isn't like you could just go all straight way and deposit all your bank balance in btc for example, you should first of all learn how the market works and the differents cryptos that are there. Regards!

Personally, I left 40% in fiat, the rest in cryptocurrency.  This is much more convenient than fiat, you can just as quickly transfer to anywhere in the world with a lower commission, if you take trx in particular.

I think this is not a good decision to covert all fiat currency to crypto .If you want you can convert 50% of your money to crypto and from this you can earn a lot .Don't greedy you may lose your money .

On 17.12.2019 at 15:29, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

I don't think it's worth transferring all the money into cryptocurrency, I think it's best to transfer only free funds, since the price of digital assets is extremely volatile and there is a high probability of losing most of the invested funds.

I think not all, it’s definitely not worth converting everything into cryptocurrency, as it is always unstable. You can probably convert a certain percentage, but definitely not all.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:29 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

it depends if you want to earn cryptocurrencies or usd

On 12/17/2019 at 1:59 PM, Delgboke said:

in countries like mine it's the best option because our national money is getting less value than every day and if you turn all your money to digital currency protect your money from future losing value of your money.

I don't think that's good either. Diversity should not decrease. Enter this business with your extra money. With money you can afford to lose.

Edited by awarya

It is not good to convert all fiat to crypto or vice versa. Always divide your investment in the form of  three parts Fiat, BTC and Alt coins. Converting all your fiat to crypto will not give you a chance to buy crypto at the time of dump. In this way you will also give stability to the currency.

I would rather say that knowing the benefits, characteristics and benefits that each currency can provide according to its structure and usability, when referring to the term investment I think that the dilemma between bitcoin and altcoin remains in the background because both are active in this digital case and in this case another very important asset would come into play, the knowledge to apply the best capital placement strategy to obtain a future profit, regardless of the status of the cryptographic asset

You need to learn more about crypto, if you are professional on crypto and also know about cypto trade and graph, You can exchange fiat to crypto, You need to be deep knowledge and relaxing person for profit.. 

One of the basic principles of investors is that not everything can be invested in their single project, for security and logic because every financial and economic investment always has a risk margin, in the world of crypto it is the same and because it is a novel and very new product that is still maturing I do not think it is good to invest all the fiat in crypto unless the market is completely replaced or you live in a country where the local currency suffers daily devaluations and has no purchasing power

I don't think this is a good idea. I mean it's the same strategy to follow with all your assets, you should have a defined portfolio of currencies, and divide your resources in those currencies.

Hello friend, It is not advisable to place all your fiat funds in cryptocurrencies, what is recommended to investors are 60% of the capital in Cryptocurrencies and the other 40% in Fiat.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that it is too early to convert all Fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies as cryptocurrencies are not fully developed yet

On 12/17/2019 at 11:29 AM, Delgboke said:

i never recommend exchanging all your fiat currency into digital currency but diversifying your investments thus limiting your losses.

Hello, I think we have to have a specific percentage in FIAT and another percentage in crypto. The 40/60 ratio seems to me to be very reasonable. The FIAT money and the powerful dollar are going to disappear. But there will be a transitional period in which both "worlds" have to live together. I hope I have helped you with my point of view. Best regards.

I do not think so. I think that you should only invest a part of it in cryptocurrencies since it carries a risk and it may happen that you lose everything. That's why my advice is to invest only a part and that you do not need in the short term

Yes, I think this may be a better idea, but investments should only be made in short cases to get more benefits when prices rise.

I think it is convenient to have both currencies. Have investments in fiat currency (either in stocks or other investments) and have a strong investment in BTC and small investments in other cryptocurrencies. It is never advisable to put all our capital in a single type of investment.

I don't know if it is a good idea, but I know a man in Germany, that sold his house and invested all his money in Bitcoin. He hopes to be billionaire next year with this investment. What do you think?

I think that it is not possible to convert paper currencies in countries to cryptocurrencies, because the economies of countries depend primarily on paper currencies and there are many dealings in countries with paper currencies and some people cannot deal with cryptocurrencies because they are not aware of them.