Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

Crypto wallet is safe if it is legit and also it is most popular wallet, also you have the ability to keep your wallet safe by keeping safe yor wallet privacy offline.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

According to my tow year experience in crypto world there are too many crypto wallet are here.which all wallet are not safe.some wallet are totally scam.there was some good safe and trusted wattet example coinbase, Trust wallet,blockchain, etc.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend hope you are doing well, i share some information related to the wallet so.the crypto wallet is more safe and provide the high security then other.i also use the crypto wallet this wallets many feature exchange rate good and trading was good.i use trust yobit atomic blockchain etc.

• +2 1

In crypto world there are many crypto wallet is there. Which all wallet are not safe. According to my experience here some wallet are popular and safe which  wallet are coinbase, trust wallet, free wallet.exodus, etc you cannise any wallet of them. 

• +2 1

There are many wallets in which you can save your crypto currencies. I have used three wallets for crypto currencies. 

1. Blockchain 

2. Coinbase 

3. Trust wallets

I experienced that these three wallets are really secure and safe for transaction and for saving of crypto currencies. 

Crypto currency wallets are not like our conventional bank accounts, they are much more accessible and convinient to use, and are capable of of holding more than one currency at any given time

Yes only crypto wallet is safe than other.it is best wallet.no one can not scame the money.fake wallets dishurt peoples due to scame money.i am using crypto wallet since two years.

all the wallets are not safe..because some wallets have poor privacy...if we keep our currencies in any un safe wallet, there will be chance to lost our coins...so we should keep our coins in safe wallet..

Dear friend I think Binance, Blockchain is very good wallet in the cryptocurrency world. These wallet security very good and safe to store cryptocurrency. I think so many fake wallet available in the cryptocurrency market. So carefully check wallet information than store our assets.

Yup crypto wallets are safe. They have high security and high privacy. I am using these wallets for a long time and I found no security issues with these. So I say these wallets are safe to store digital currencies.

to be honestly there is no %100 safe wallet available, there was always a bug or way to steal your wallet is available and the worse thing is you need to keep secure your wallet on by your own.

• +2 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

There are two types of wallets.Software wallet and hardware wallet.Crypto wallet include in software wallets.Crypto wallets are safe but choose the best and well known wallets for storing you crypto coins.

• +1 1

crypto wallet is made for keep our digital crypto currency coins...but all crypto wallets is not safe for keep our coins...trust wallet,,,coinbase wallet,,bitcoin wallet is a safe wallet..we should keep our coins in a safe wallet..

Yup, crypto wallets are safe. They are very secure about your privacy. They protect your couns and other currencies from hackerz. They have highly maintained security system. Their security lies in the key which you produce. You can store your coins and other currencies 

On 11/25/2020 at 6:02 PM, Imranjaved77 said:

Yup crypto wallets are safe. They have high security and high privacy. I am using these wallets for a long time and I found no security issues with these. So I say these wallets are safe to store digital currencies.

But we should be careful, there are some crypto wallet that are fake and only belonging to hackers, these type of wallet can even be found on google play store, we need to be careful of them all. There are many wallets that did not have good security too and later gotten compromised by hackers. We need to make sure the wallet we are using are secure and safe. 

Tell me, is there anything in the world that is safe from hackers? You must have heard that a president's personal account has been hacked. I request you to choose one of the the best wallet to keep your money safe.I will recomend you to use Yobit and Mycelium.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:13 AM, OVIROY21 said:

In crypto world there are many crypto wallet is there. Which all wallet are not safe. According to my experience here some wallet are popular and safe which  wallet are coinbase, trust wallet, free wallet.exodus, etc you cannise any wallet of them. 

Sure those are the best wallets thats for anyone who fears how to choose legit wallets should use those wallets without any fear including blockchain walle

• +2 1

Yes a number of wallets are available but the crypto wallet is safe, easy to use from others wallet. I like it very much . It have an amazing features.  We can store our money in it And it haven't any fee of transaction.

Of route, i might additionally say that the crypto wallet is very cozy.  Due to the fact i have already used it, it's miles a totally secure and accurate wallet, i have a wallet in my coin-base. Use this superb crypto pockets, you may use this pockets. And crypto wallet is the pleasant.

Yes, the crypto budget can be safe. Now I employ 3 varieties of crypto wallets and handbags. I do think consequently coinbase crypto budget is more preferable to various other and then people budget.

Yes Cryptotalk crypto wallet is safe and its easy to use and very fast i am using this already its safe and secure wallet their are lots of wallet in market i am not recommended for any one only thing is be aware form hackers