Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ?

Это никому не нужно так как ни одна страна не поддерживает крипту как валюту

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -5 3
  • -4 2
  • -3 3
  • -2 1
  • -1 3

I think it is because they violate the rules within the forum or they are not available for those countries 

or maybe they are cheating with accounts. all you have to do is respect the rules in the forum a forum a forum where we not only come to earn $ money but also we came to learn about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I thinks these countries which aren't paid because crypto mining is forbidden right there and theses countries don't support crypto in their business. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Joseph J said:

I think it is because they violate the rules within the forum or they are not available for those countries 

or maybe they are cheating with accounts. all you have to do is respect the rules in the forum a forum a forum where we not only come to earn $ money but also we came to learn about cryptocurrencies.

Ok this is a personal problems not to block all the country by this way they block many innocent people

• +1 1

1 hour ago, ohrightman said:

Хз

Ребят, как жизнь?

У меня классно

Please follow the forum rules and don't spam on my post 

• +3 1

1 hour ago, zerfaoui said:

You must write your comments and topics in two languages English or Russian. 

Edited by awwad

The main reason is that a large number of people from the banned countries in the forum have violated the rules in a big way, as the platform has completely banned these countries, but there are many people in these countries that respect the rules

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, zinebroch13 said:

I thinks these nations which aren't paid in light of the fact that crypto mining is illegal not too far off and theories nations don't uphold crypto in their business.

But there are countries allowing crypto and also blocked from cryptotalk

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is due to problems with the country's legislation, I just don't see any other third-party reasons for non-payment, only if there is a problem with cryptocurrency in these countries

• +1 1

I don't know some arav countries are paid but egypt not paid why?

They are all speak arabic but paid so the language is not the main problem so why?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Each site has its own laws and rules by which it tries to protect itself and its clients from breaches, so it is forced to prevent some countries from which many hackers and fraudsters come from, and this is something that I see in it is a great injustice, so how can many people be punished in exchange for people who did not respect the rules that collective punishment is really shameful and not  It must be used more extensively, but we must also blame the governments of those countries that have not enacted harsh deterrent laws against hackers and fraudsters to purify their reputation and free their people from the blacklist.  Here is another aspect, which is the profit return. If the site does not find that there are profits in these countries, then there is no need for it.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Some countries have been banned from Yobit. Because there are many fraudsters in their country. They have done a lot of damage to crypto and have hurt many members of this forum by trapping them. The members of these countries have created a lot of bad content.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 10/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

My friend, the forum pays all members and all countries without exception, but some countries were banned in this forum because most of the members from these banned countries send spam a lot, so these countries were banned 'NG', 'EG', 'PK', 'ID' , 'VE', 'BD', 'PH' ..

I think the reason is that the countries are banned they using some illegal things and they we low quality poster and also they were using copy and paste for the purpose of earning but maybe there were many members from these countries that they also banned because of the illegal users..

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

5 hours ago, Umardhahir said:

I imagine it is as they violate the set of laws inside the forum or they are not offered for folks countries 

or perhaps they are cheating with accounts. every one you grasp to look after is point the convention in the forum a forum a forum anywhere we not lone be as tall as to earn $ currency but besides we came to find out about cryptocurrencies.

I don't think that it's enough reason to block hole county absolutely all countries has this good and bad people so it's not fair to block all because the mistake of some

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

On these country cryptocurrencies may be prohibited by the countries.

On 10/7/2020 at 9:01 AM, moeletaly said:

The reason why some countries have been banned and exempted from payments here at cryptotalk is because they were low quality post contributors and had a great number of spammers.

• +1 5

Those countries that are not oaid by the forum are the countries that were banned using the forum because of lack of quality post and spamming that is two reason among other that i can tell now

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Cryptocurrencies and other digital coins have not yet been recognised as an official currency or coins. Thus many countries and their governments do not allow the transactions between such digital coins and currencies. they do not recognise the potential and possibilities that the country can government from these digital platform. There is a high need for the country to realise the opportunities and allow these as the medium of exchange.

Скорее всего из-за законов этих стран. Либо относительно доходов, либо криптовалют

• -2 3

Every country has it rules and regulations

Some countries don't permit the trading of cryptocurrency and hence it rules banned cryptotalk and it related activities.

• +1 1