What guarantees that a currency is stable? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sdluca70

What guarantees that a currency is stable?

Currency will never be stable, bro. It's all about supply and demand. As demand rises, so does supply, which means your currency rate will rise as well. It means that the price is determined by the demand. As a result, when market demand is low, the currency could depreciate. No one can guarantee that the currency will remain stable. If you believe that currency should be stable, you should reconsider because currency fluctuates with the passage of time.

I'm not make sure any cryptocurrency is stable.  Because people like to invest in cryptocurrency due to it price flactuation.  Bitcoin is the only coin which is more usefull and high price coin ,but it is not stable.  So people like to invest in bitcoin and want to earn more money due to it price flactuation.  So if bitcoin is stable then people won't like to invest in bitcoin ,because when they are not getting profit how they can invest. So stable coin can be use to buy things like our real money which is stable in price. 

• +3 1

A currency isn't always stable . It always increases or decreases. But there is one coin which is the most stable coin. It is mainly based on stable . USDT is one of the stable coin. Their price is too much stable. Sometimes their price increases a little bit or decrease. 

Yes you are right as I beginner in this photo I can't give you any prediction or predictor about currency because sometime he will blow at any time in other time will grow in next moment so I can't I say about anything this situation of currency or price

The majority of cryptocurrencies are unstable currencies and witness major changes in price, low and high. As for the digital currencies represented by paper currencies that have been converted into a digital format to facilitate work with them through the Internet, such as the US dollar, they are stable currencies.

Stable currencies have their price linked to the US dollar, and the price remains constant through the balance of supply and demand, or by burning quantities of the currency in order to maintain its price, and often those currencies have central bonds or tangible assets.

In fact, my field of knowledge does not include an answer to your question .. so excuse me, my friend, for not answering me .. But your answer is certainly in the responses of the members and I have read the responses and got the meaning of currency stability .. I hope that the answer has become for you .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

I think, my friend, that the issue of currency stability depends on the concept of supply and demand, but there is no guarantee of its permanent stability, in addition to the fact that the investment factor plays a large role in this issue.

No one can guarantee the stability of any currency, but we must be confident in our work and optimistic about it in order for us to succeed. Cryptocurrencies in general are unstable and their prices are in constant fluctuation.This fluctuation in their prices prompts people to buy them when the price decreases, and to sell them when the price increases.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe that stable currencies are associated with a fixed-value physical stock in the global market, such as gold. But currencies in general tend to be unstable and their value changes over time

The value of the cryptocurrency is placed according to its presence in the market and according to the demand for the currency its price is raised and lowered, but the nature of the cryptocurrency is very volatile.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you are wrong because the coded currencies do not settle for one price, as today they fluctuate a lot and do not hold on to one price. Sometimes you see it rise a lot and sometimes it goes down. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +3 1

My dear friend, the stability of the currency inevitably depends on the exchange rate of the US dollar. I noticed that when the dollar rises, the encrypted currencies rise and when they decrease, and there is another reason that is possible for many traders and investors to contribute to the stability of the currency

My dear friend I want to tell you that stability over currency depends upon is demand and supply because bitcoin is the most expensive currency but is price go down and up day by day so you cannot call any currency as stable it's price can goes down and up with demand of the market but these days due to coronavirus pandemic no currencies is called stable.

It's the best world to invest in because we can make a lot of money that we can't get in any other economic world. Crypto currency is the future of economics, and anyone who wants to invest real money can see that the majority of the world's most popular people are using it.

A currency is stable according to its supply and demand. Stable currency is based on real assets and with monetary value as support for its price. So this is how you know about the currency stable or not.

A stable digital currency uses a certain form of automated monetary policy to keep its price stable, by reducing the supply when prices are very low and increasing it when prices rise significantly, and this is done by using a second cryptocurrency that plays the role of the tool that implements monetary policy, and reaps a profit in the form of The value of fees for transactions.

Well my friend, stable currencies are currencies linked to gold like the US dollar, but this concept is not widely found in the field of cryptocurrencies unless the cryptocurrency is based on a stable fiat currency.

No in my opinion there is no any guarantee that crypto currencies will stable because their rate decrease and increase on everyday and every minute so i can't say that these currencies are and will stable.

If a currency is stable i think it lose its value and it has low value in trading but if it not stable people interest on these currency increase and they try to buy these currency from any way so it interesting that currency has not fixed value so i think it not guaranty to any currency stable amount it increase or decrease at any time. 

Hello dear all members i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine and enjoying your healthy life  dear brother i am also beginner on this platform so i did not know these thing i am experiencing these things because i am join this plateform few days ago

What makes currencies stable is the correlation of their market value with a currency such as the US dollar or the price of gold, so that these reserve assets can support them and maintain their value.

In my opinion, there is no guarantee of the stability of any currency.  For example, all paper currencies such as the dollar, the euro and the pound change in small proportions between low and high, and this percentage increases according to the movement of markets between supply and demand, economic crises and wars, as well as the financial measures taken by financial officials.  In cryptocurrencies, trust and safety remain the most important factor in ensuring their stability.

Digital currencies are launched by companies as an investment project, and some rewards are given to subscribers who work on marketing and publishing this currency so that its value increases later.