What is Payza? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yeiberomar

What is Payza?

Payza is an online payment processor of Canadian origin, which has a very similar operation to that of Paypal. It was founded in 2012, previously known as AlertPay, today it currently provides services to 197 countries.

The platform is in English, but so that you can use it you can use the google translator. This processor has a Prepaid Card service, which allows the user to withdraw the accumulated balance or make purchases online, in turn with this account we can receive money and transfer money between users quickly and safely.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

How Payza works. Payza operates by having its users send and receive money from dedicated Payza accounts. ... Payza users can withdraw money from their accounts using ACH transfers or credit cards, or by loading a prepaid Visa card with their funds in countries where this service is available.

• Useful or interesting 2

It is a Canadian electronic bank similar to Paypal, the Canadian bank, also operating since 2012 and it is a wonderful bank to use

Payza is an alternative to PayPal is an online payment processor almost identical to PayPal Like PayPal, it has millions of users around the world and is a simple, safe and fast way to send and receive payments online simply with an email address electronic. One of its advantages is that it has fewer restrictions than PayPal when making transactions. You can still open an account totally free. You can also open a personal or business account, each with different characteristics. The only bad thing is that it is accepted as a payment method on many sites like PayPal. This makes its use somewhat limited. However, it is advisable to have an account since it is good to diversify and have several payment processors. Especially if you generate or move money in any way online.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

An electronic payment bank in Canada that customers use to receive and send money into their accounts.

Payza es un procesador de pagos en línea de origen canadiense, que funciona de manera muy similar a Paypal. Fue fundada en 2012, anteriormente conocida como AlertPay, hoy atiende a 197 países.

• +1 1

Payza es una billetera electrónica, como una especie de banco en línea en el que puedes tener tu dinero, puedes realizar pagos por productos y servicios y recibir pagos por diferentes actividades en la red.

Y a decir verdad, debe ser tu primera opción a la hora de elegir la billetera electrónica que usarás, o mejor dicho, las billeteras electrónicas que usarás porque deben ser varias. ¿La razón? Simplemente porque algunas personas / empresas ofrecen pagarte por diferentes carteras y es algo que tienen en cuenta para contratar personas.

• +2 1

Payza is an online payment processor of Canadian origin, which has a very similar operation to that of Paypal. It was founded in 2012, previously known as AlertPay, today it currently provides services to 197 countries.

The platform is in English, but so that you can use it you can use the google translator. This processor has a Prepaid Card service, which allows the user to withdraw the accumulated balance or make purchases online, in turn with this account we can receive money and transfer money between users quickly and safely.

Creating an account at Payza is completely free

It is one of the most important electronic banks on the Internet. It is a Canadian bank that allows you to deposit money and make payments and transfers in an easy and fast way

Payza Bank is one of the important electronic banks, where it is the most used in companies that profit from PTC ads. And also in many other companies, including

Payza Bank is one of the important electronic banks, where it is the most used in companies that profit from PTC ads. And also in many other companies, including

Payza is a online payment system.. It is a canadian electronic banking system...payza founded in 2012..  You can easily deposit your money and get profit by paiza... 

Bank of Pisa is one of the best electronic banks. Registration is free and supports most Arab countries. It has a strong protection system against fraud and piracy. It is Canadian by nationality and is called the Green Bank through which it is possible to invest money securely on the Internet and obtain profits from profitable companies. And in many other ways.

It is a system that provides services to its users on the Payza website and provides e-wallet service to its customers, in addition to providing reliable money transfer.

On 10/6/2020 at 5:13 PM, yeiberomar said:

Payza is an online payment processor of Canadian origin, which has a very similar operation to that of Paypal.

I have hear about many of them like PayPal, Skrill, Payeer, PerfectMoney and many others like that. But I have not heard about Pay za before. Is it only available for Canadians? 

What actually makes one wallet better than another is something that I have never really understood.

Payza Bank is one of the important electronic banks, where it is the most used in companies that profit from PTC ads.

I already have account in Payza and I really forget about it because there is other payment system more beautiful than payza to be honest like skrill and nettler and more,if the payza support crypto currency it can be a good one to use but until it's not

• +2 1

Payza is kown as a digital wallet or digital bank.This is similar as a paypal or payonner. You can get payment from  any marketplaces and windrow from payza. You can buy any paid software throw payza. 

• +1 2

10 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I already have account in Payza and I really forget about it because there is other payment system more beautiful than payza to be honest like skrill and nettler and more,if the payza support crypto currency it can be a good one to use but until it's not

I have found Skrill and Neteller better too, I habe have not seen any platform that accept Payza before, I am just know about it. I have Skrill and Neteller for one reason, because I wanted to make use of their service. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, GanBin said:

I have found Skrill and Neteller better too, I habe have not seen any platform that accept Payza before, I am just know about it. I have Skrill and Neteller for one reason, because I wanted to make use of their service. 

Right all exchange and crypto currency website support skrill and netller  adcash payeer and more but no one support payza it's gone with the wind as we say ,I this  they need to devolve more her payment system like other, now we can see the PayPal also support crypto currency 

Payza was an internet-based payment processing service that allowed individuals and businesses to send and receive funds using bank transfers as well as with cryptocurrencies 

Edited by hedi90

I found Payeer better because a lot of people use it, and payza, i hear about him first time, and, i read some and got that security is not so good as i wanted to.

payza.com is an online payment processor that is similar to PayPal or Dwolla. There are a number of unusual :

Billing & Collection Complaints: 11

Product & Service Complaints: 21

Advertising & Sales Complaints: 1

Guarantee & Warranty Complaints: 0

• +2 1

I join this forum today. Today is my first day on this forum. I don't know what is payza. I want know about payza. Because I am looking for trusted wallet. Can anyone please explain payza in details. I will be very thankful.