What is the Size of Crytotalk Cover Photo Profile? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Iriswolfgang

What is the Size of Crytotalk Cover Photo Profile?

When you put a picture for your cover, you have to reset its size and what will appear to the browsers, but there is also an option through which you can view it all, as for the size, I am sorry I cannot answer accurately.

I haven't try this future as till so not confirmed about the actual size of cover photo but it is not much difficult to get this information when you start uploading the picture it wil give you a notice about the actuall size of pic then you can resize it according the specifications of the forum so simple. 

First of all, you should know that the profile picture of cryptotalk is not compulsory for you to out, and also even if it is compulsory, then it is just as normal upload of pictures in HD and JPEG, just try any one an then you would know.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can adjust the size before placing the forum, which leads us to have the correct standard size requested by Cryptotalk, anyway it is not so essential that you have to put that picture, which leads us to a point where the important thing is the value and teamwork that you have in the forum. That is what will give you visibility and recognition here in the forum.

Dear i don't know about it as i have no cover photo on my profile and it really doesn't mean. Just upload a profile photo of your and start working on this great platform as your aim should be earn more BTC instead of wondering about profile or cover photos. 

I am not sure because I did not change the profile or cover photo but if a certain size is required then this would be a problem because we cannot replace anything depending on the size of the image.

Thank you very much for creating this topic because this question may be asked during a quiz in the forum and I have been able to know the answer because of the replies that other members in the forum have given.

I don't think it takes a much difference because when you upload your photo you have to adjust it with the size of your profile picture on the website so you don't have to do it manually

don't know too but i think، you don't need  ،to do resizing of the phot because you could just pick a photo ،and insert on your cover photo, you just need to upload it on jpeg, png, and etc.

• +2 1

System automatically adjusts the profile or cover photo if you face any sort of difficulties, it is better set your profile picture pixel to 120x120 if it works. 

well,  first you have to know that the profile picture is not compulsory,  it has no difference whether you put it or not,  but since you ask,  I do believe that the normal size for pictures is actually around 600kb or less,  unless if they can accept above that value. 

I guess there is no size limit of cryptotalk cover photo, only the avatar and signature has limit size. You can put big size or a small size in your cover photo.

If you cannot put a picture for the cover it is not necessary, and I don’t know the exact size of the image, I have only inserted a picture for the cover.

I don't know what the size of crypto talk cover photo is but I wish the senior or other members of the forum knows and will enlighten us and tell us how the size is or how it's supposed to be made

On 13/12/2019 at 21:10, Iriswolfgang said:

supongo que estamos esperando a alguien más que sepa jajaja! 

I really do not know but I understand that you can put a maximum of 0.48 mb. I'm not sure, since I'm just looking for a nice image and I put it.

hello friend well i do not know the exact size but it should be a square shape. also if it was too big in size it will not be accepted any way so you try another one . i hope this was helpful for you 

When selecting a cover photo it's always converted to the size the forum wants to to use. Also you should make sure of the size you are using in the forum in order not to get int any trouble

no one can easily predict the size of cryptotalk is cover you should ask from the moderator they may know

I am curious like you but i never intend to put one because i will never change it but i think it is not more than 0.50 mb my friend .

• +3 1

I don't know the size of profile picture of this forum you can use any picture just by using the crop feature otherwise there is no need to edit the picture. I think you should focus on your work because your picture doesn't matter but your work does matter. 

• +1 1

Well the time I changed my cover photo it resize to fit it. I guess all photo you uploaded to make a cover photo can resize. You can experiment also to have a excellent way 

Well the time I changed my cover photo it resize to fit it. I guess all photo you uploaded to make a cover photo can resize. You can experiment also to have a excellent way.

I think it is not necessary to set a picture on your wall as a cover photo to get income, even it is not a part of generating income. So you don't have to worry about it, because many people including seniors may not know the actual size of Picture should be set as a cover photo. I think it may be less then 1MB. I haven't tried it yet.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"