Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

I think it is not necessary to quit job for cryptocurrencies. But the time management is important factor to go along with job and cryptocurrency. 

Absolutely no, I will quite my job to be free to do the most important things I love which is trading in crypto coins, maybe I will do this because I'm a depressed person who doesn't like to go out.

I think both should be done at the same time. There are daily expenses that you have to do, unless you have btc since 2009 or you are Andreas Antonopoulos, I don't think you should stop working.

It is always good to have jobs that are paid with Bitcoin, it is the best to be profitable in this world, I would like a weekly job as they do in bitcointalk in signature campaigns.

With cryptography overnight you will not get rich, less without knowing prior information, In the long term crypto will make you profitable, generating profits. If you can earn a living and live off it, you will only need Discipline if you are willing to enter the world of cryptocurrency trading

• +4 1

this question is interesting. It depends on the person, not everyone has the same ability or the same desire to live from this. I live on this and I make a living with bitcoin

• +3 1

No, i do not think that is a good idea.. crypto is online currency business in your free time you can work in this site but job is very important from crypto.. because some time online business aren't profitable.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:58 PM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Of course, you can make a living from cryptocurrencies, but you must be patient and be delicate

I am not sure that at the moment I will be able to fully devote myself to trading because I do not have a large enough balance for this. Quitting your job for a trade is a very risky idea, because you can go broke and be left without a living. Moreover, I'm not going to quit my job because I like it

On 12/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

The world of cryptocurrencies is one of the most interesting markets to invest in in recent times. Its constant growth is an invitation for many users who do not want to miss the opportunity to discover this world. However, it is a universe with very particular conditions, which must be known before embarking on this adventure.

Mining is one of the most direct options to generate wealth through cryptocurrencies, although its costs have skyrocketed as the market has grown. However, in order to obtain benefits, the resources required are increasingly higher. In the case of Bitcoin, for example, there are so-called 'farms' which makes it unfeasible for a person with a personal computer to obtain results with this method, at least in the main currency. It would be necessary to study in detail in results it is still profitable.

The best option would be traiding but it is also the riskiest

• +3 1

I think not very much I understood in a question but I consider that it is possible to carry out work and to be engaged in cryptocurrencies yes it will not be so effectively and completely will be given to cryptocurrency but it is better than to leave work for the sake of cryptocurrency.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:58 PM, Delgboke said:

you can do your full time without having to work elsewhere but you have to be patient

Well, its real, but very risky. If you decided to quite job because you can earn even more by trading crypto than, firstly, you should be confident that you can earn enough money to live at least for a month. If you will not succeed than it will be enough time to find new job

You can quit job because of crypto in different ways. You can be editor of cryptocurrencies news site, or be developer of your cryptocurrency, or work as admin on exchange ( does that counts? ). Other way is trading or making money on stacking and new DeFi projects - but risks here is much higher.

I worked in a restaurant when we went into quarantine due to COVID-19, I dedicated all my time to Cryptocurrencies and I measured that I earned a little more in Cryptocurrencies than in restaurants and sinse there my work is Cryptocurrencies 

It wouldnt be wise quitting your job for crypto, the crypto market is highly volatile and so you cant reallly be sure about what will happen next but you can be playing it safe working on your normal job while studying crypto silently on the other side

Its all based on your current job. If you get like 100k$+ dollars than no. You need job to smoothen any life crysisies and earn your first capital. then you can get your 10-20% to investing and where you have passive earnings that exceeds your expances... well you can relax and live

At present  crypto is my primary income source.But in future if i get a job i will take crypto as my alternate source of income.A fixed job will also give me money to invest in crypto.So i think no one should leave their job for crypto rather than use it as a partial income.

It is the biggest stereotype for beginners. They quit jobs in order to trade because they think cryptotrading will make them rich in very short period of time. I recommend not to quit your full time job unless you are making consistent profit or at least not losing money. It is hard but possible. You need to undestand that trading and investing is not easy, escpecially at the beginning. Only consistent progress and everyday work on yourself will make you a successful trader or investor.

believe that you can quit if you have sufficient income in the field of cryptocurrency and, moreover, it must be stable. You need to be well versed in this in order to make such a decision and be confident in yourself. In my case, I can not quit my job.

I think that if we could live only from the profits of this world of cryptocurrencies, but for this we should invest a great amount of money and time, to carry out trading, to learn every day more about this world and to know when is a good time to sell and when to buy.

Maybe in the future this will be more normal

To my great regret, I cannot do this yet. I do not have enough income for this, which will cover my expenses and I still need to save and invest

crypto money is not a business in my eyes, I want you to be in my opinion. Because pushing aside your own business and turning to crypto money is a dangerous move. There is always a high probability of losing money in crypto money.

If you can quit your job, you should only take advantage of when knowing how to invest in cryptocurrencies you can invest your cryptocurrencies in different ways and then you will get more cryptocurrencies and then you can sell them at a high price.

I wouldn’t leave your job if I was you. Bitconnect is an AWESOME investment mechanism, but I would classify it as high risk. It has been around for 8 months and all indications point to it being here to stay, but there is no guarantee. The business model is sustainable, despite widespread belief to the contrary. Their income comes in 4 ways:

- Trading bot

- Holding Bitcoin

- Withdrawal Fees

- Private BCC reserves