Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

19 minutes ago, Nedhi Jannat said:

Yes i can. If in future i don't have any job or my job will not suitable for me then i quite my job and work in crypto as full-time job. Now i am a student so i work on crypto as a part time job.        

You deserve to say things like that if you really understand the ins and outs of crypto. If you do not know broadly my advice, you just work like most people. 

Hello friends i'm a new member here I do not know much about crypto currency But I cannot qualify my job due to crypto currency Because maybe due to any fault of mine or any Can issues be born in my job if my account is closed for any reason 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

If  have 10 BTC in my account i good bye my daily job.Become full timer in crypto currency.I take crypto more seriously and start climbing new heights.

for me it could be true since it provid freedom and a higher income growing by time but for sure it is difficult at the biginning by collecting capital and after it simple easy

On 12/13/2019 at 6:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

No I wouldn't. My basic dependence in life is on my real difficult job. Crypto investments are just a side work for me. But I am planning for some big investments in Crypto field and if these investments work, yes I will surely quit my real life work!

I am a university student, I consider it a secondary income to help me buy my needs, but it is not a basic income because it is not able to cover my entire expenses.

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

I think you should stay in your current job while investing in some of the top ten coins, because no one knows how long cryptocurrency will last and you could have mistakenly bought a coin that ends up scam. 

I do not quit my job for crypto.i think crypto is a bonus with job you can also get earning from crypto as well as from the job so no one will do this unless he has some problem.It is a platform where there is little.

I would slowly upgrade and increase my mining systems and  it would be profitable for a long time. I want to make enough money now and quite my job and be a full time day trader. It is helping us a lot in our lives.

we leave the crypto for a while in the rest. I simply transfer you assistance to liability both, chief you find flat revenue from vacancy and and prevail on characteristic salary from cryptocurrency.Some people got rich and quit their normal jobs because of it.

we would keep a fixed income with my job and focus on crypto currencies to increase my earnings.I can try to invest in crypto coins your friends.Crypto is a secondary thing and first thing is my job.

we would keep a fixed income with my job and focus on crypto currencies to increase my earnings.I can try to invest in crypto coins your friends.Crypto is a secondary thing and first thing is my job.

WE think now time to become collector crypto currency beside jobs, study. I am doing it beside study.cryptocurrency is a job and with more advantage than the normal job .

It is really a very tough question.Well,It depends on my capasity and passion.If I cannot take the pressure of my boss and get bored by ofice work then i can quite my job. 

No I can not quite my job because of cryptotalk. Because cryptotalk don't consume my much time. I can work on this forum when I am on job as well as at home. So I don't have to quit my job. 

I have already quit my job because my monthly income was not sufficient for me. So I decided to left my job and start working on this forum. I'm working on this forum for few weeks ago. 

I'm a learner and after complete my learning I need help in crypto for. I'm new to this forum in the beginning I don't know how to make post or reply to some topics. But I'm interested to work on this forum. 

The crypto talk is the best forum to earn money. I am happy to working on it. I think the local job is continue to earn the money and do not leave it. I mean you can work on this forum while you are at your job. 

Yes you have quite your job if one you take interest in crypto currency it gives you many more then your thought it is very beneficial for your job 

it is better to leave them both, because they are both important. In case Bitcoin has problems, you still have something to rely on. Better to be safe than not. I personally am a student and at the same time a bitcoiner, and I can manage it without dropping out of school

48 minutes ago, lala Balarukh said:

Yet I found this a second place to work, I didn't quit my career. When my time fits in my place I quit crypto for a while in terms of recovery, and if there is free time, I'm busy with crypto.

We don't need to be proudly leave our former job just because we are earning in cryptocurrency, this isn't right way to do

In able to quit job think if cryptocurrencies will reach and attain your everyday needs if its not make this as extra income to earn.

I know a lot of people who do not work in the internet field, especially the field of cryptocurrencies, and they earn a lot of money, but that needs a lot of experience and intelligence.

On 2/1/2020 at 4:29 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes the normal job give less but it is good for going and see the world too you can't stock in one place all the time we need reqll people from time to time.

now i can see that normal job gives more than this as we can see the market is bleeding red

now in.this situation of the market yes i will do that if the market stay like this i will leave for ever.