Blockchain Wallet - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

Their charges is not so much than that of coinbase, since you have used coinbase before, you can picture that. All wallets charges for withdrawal but of all that I have used, coinbase charged lesser.

I recommend to you to stay in the Blockchain and Coinbase wallet, they are the best wallets in the field, because the fees are so low also you can find a multiple coins that you can store, and the security is high in there, and your money is in safe and secured from scammers.

3 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

It is not safe a lot. You should have there max. 10 USD in crypto, cause it is easy to hack into there. Your private keys are saved on their cloud and when hacker gets your password he can get your crypto.

It's so scary, I didn't think about it there. I must be careful to avoid theft and hacking that is not responsible in the blockchain wallet.

Hello friend, I have a blockchain wallet but I rarely use it as the wallet for storing BTC, for BTC I have plan to trade I use yobit. binance wallet that help me can make the trade more convenient. And the most BTC for the long investment I keep in a cold wallet that help me completely away from hacker.

Electrum wallet is also good for the rest of the other wallets, and it is preferred that you choose a good choice for yourself. I have used this wallet before and I like it. It is safe.

On 12/12/2019 at 11:12 PM, sajid125 said:

I utilized blockchain and Coinbase before, however directly hoping to move my assets into Electrum wallet. Does someone reveal to me what could be the expense in Elctrum while moving assets to outside of the wallet? 

Does is it less expensive than Blockchain?

Image result for blockchain wallet

Electrum is one of the best desktop wallet. There is a post in the tutorial section of this forum and i read there that you can manually edit your transaction fee in the electrum wallet. 

Life is beautiful, enjoy it 

On 12/12/2019 at 6:42 PM, sajid125 said:

I utilized blockchain and Coinbase before, however directly hoping to move my assets into Electrum wallet. Does someone reveal to me what could be the expense in Elctrum while moving assets to outside of the wallet? 

Does is it less expensive than Blockchain?

Image result for blockchain wallet

judging by tge reviews and complains i have being seeing about the Ethereum wallet i wouldn't try switching from block chain or coin base as they are a more reliable crypto wallets to secure your crypto assets. 

With electrum wallet you can reduce the transaction fees to 2 satoshi and still see your transaction validated after an average of 2 hours. If you just want to store your funds you won't have a problem and this wallet is probably the best desktop wallet. Still you need to download it from an official source, as there have been many fake ones created and attempt to steal funds.

I advise you to use the blockchain wallet as it is the most secure and famous wallet and the way to use it is very convenient and it allows us to store the most important cryptocurrencies within it so I prefer to always use this wallet

468x60-23.jpg.2f20397137142f4b3b05f8431e52139e.jpg

Electruem is a good wallet but I will suggest you Coinbase wallet. Blockchain is a web based wallet and the security cannot be compromised with websites. But the trading is not added in the blockchain wallet. But in a battle of electruem and coinbase,the winner will be surely Coinbase. The trading features are quite easy and the convert and transfer is so easy than any other currencies wallets. You can transfer funds without any charge in Coinbase and the transfer can be done through email id. So I prefer to suggest COINBASE WALLET. 

7 hours ago, kingofsay said:

I think blockchain wallets are better than trust wallets. This wallet is easy to use. Highly secure wallet. It is safe and they have good reputation. I have used them for many years now.

Blockchain wallet is older but non has been hacked, they are both safe to use. Trust wallet support more cryptocurrencies  than blockchain wallet. 

The blockchain wallet is a bit better than the Coinbase. It has fast transactions and yes I am also using these two wallets both are good wallets

2 hours ago, King98 said:

The blockchain wallet is a bit better than the Coinbase. It has fast transactions and yes I am also using these two wallets both are good wallets

The coinbase wallet has faster transactions too, the transactions are not affect by wallet but by the cryptocurrencies  themselves. Bitcoin take 10 minutes while litecoin can take only three minutes, dash is instantly. So it depends on the coin not wallet. But I also refer blockchain than coinbase.

blockchain wallet is a generally brilliant wallet.this wallet exceptionally out of problems direction and secure wallet.i am give support to this wallet a extended days.many settle convey into performance this wallet.this wallet a fat quantity favourite wallet.i am fend for this wallet.

I agree that the blockchain wallet is right, it's far quite secure, the transaction charge is also exact. I think it additionally gets many people's beliefs. I do not use blockchain in the interim.

Those two wallets are very good and i believe they are the leading crypto wallets. But there are many crypto users who likes to use hardware wallets to store their coins because of security.

hi i think you want the eth wallet in the blockchain wallet yes you can do this you just need to create blockchain wallet then just create the eth address to send or received 

I have used this wallet.its safe, secure and easy to use.i like it.but there's something that I don't like about it which is that it's a little difficult to use it.if it was a bit easier,it would be the best wallet among all.

Join Coinbase Earn to earn free crypto by learning about it 

crypto.jpg.3dcbdca61ae4650abd1596f6e2e43cf4.jpg

Latest Hindi, English Song Lyrics

Blockchain portfolio used to be good in the past but now it has appeared many strong and competitive portfolios from which it took the lead such as trust wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

Electrum is so good and I heard a lot of about it but I don't try it before. Blockchain is more secure than Electrum. Blockchain provide their services since 2012 and still they are ranking in top.

I am here for help everyone, So if you like my post give me ♥️ Reaction.

Dear friend I think blockchain is a best wallet in the cryptocurrency market and it's volume high and trusted wallet. I used blockchain wallet because it's safe for use and fast transaction. Coinbase also good wallet and secure.

❤️ If you like my content give me your heart ❤️

Yes electrum wallet is less expensive than blockchain wallet. It's default transaction fee for sending BTC is 0.2 millibitcoin which is one thousandth of a BTC.

If you see the fee, surely electrum is cheaper. Because I see a member here making a topic, that Electrum can be set for the cost. So you can arrange cheaper, according to your needs. So the blockchain can be said to be more expensive than Electrum.

If we want our assets store in good secure wallet, then I suggests block chain wallet, because in online so many wallets available and gives good level of benefits, but I trust in block chain wallet because its transaction fees low and gives so many advantage.