How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

Bitcoin is the father of all crypto industry if crypto survive Bitcoin will also survive and in Bitcoin servived crypto will also survive these both industries are inter linked with each other so hope for best

• +3 1

As long as people are still doing transactions in it, bitcoin will still be there. whether bitcoin will be forever, I can't predict this, because bitcoin can change later.

Bitcoin is the ancestor of the coin if I analogize it because there are many adopters and this coin is irreplaceable and can be trusted. he will still exist in the crypto world.

.Only Mr. Sathosi and the people who were with him knew how long Bitcoin would survive. As long as digital technology is more advanced during that time, Bitcoin will continue to exist and goverment allready knew about it.

We don't know how long it will last but as long as bitcoin is here you should grab this opportunity to invest money to grow more and focus on what you are doing after it ends

On 12/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

I think that Bitcoin will survive forever it's the father of crypto world and no one can control it 

Cryptocurrencie industry can't survive without Bitcoin. BTC is main digital currencie and it can't die, even if govenments want it. Even if Bitcoin die, it will not happen in near ten year.

I believe that bitcoin will survive a long time, it is a key factor when using cryptos, it is the most valuable and popular currency, I think it will last many more years

Bitcoin is the parent of all cryptocurrencies and I hope that it will not die. Even if it is overtaken in price by some other cryptocurrency, it will remain the first. I think that if he dies, then the whole world of cryptocurrencies will die.

As for me, bitcoin is still the leading coin in the cryptocurrency market, if only because it is initially decentralized, and it will keep afloat exactly as long as a large number of investors recognize its value.

As long as people continue to believe in bitcoin, this currency will remain the most powerful, it may die in the distant future; but it will be when something much more advanced comes out.

Bitcoin is the longest-lived of cryptocurrencies and I think that will be the case until the end of time, it is more cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and they will never disappear, they are used in bets, to buy even cars and real estate and this is just beginning, I I think it is a technology that came to stay.

As I would like to think BITCOIN will last a lot more years in the vanguard, however it won't keep going forever, we as of now perceive how governments actualize state strategies to attempt to direct them, it will consistently stay above, yet I accept eventually it should have a steady worth.

I think the way the government tries to facilitate things regarding to the crypto currency is to at least to gain a control to abundant number of people who are already engage in this industry. I think the financial status of a country do not have a concern about this since the cycle of it does not concern the things that do not go under the government which makes the crypto currency almost a free of them unless, just like what you have said is if the government trying to put a norm out of it. The only people who would benefit if ever the crypto currency failed as an industry would be the fiat currency since this is their standard for their economic power in the politically perspective. I know crypto currency would be able to gain an effect to the economy but not the financial status since it only occurs to the people who are being responsible of paying taxes to everything that the government have put.

bitcoin will be in the crypto market forever, it is the father of all this, we are ourselves who will never let it die.

Bitcoins is leading the market, and many people joining the market in order to earn btc. I think its quite tough to imagine the market without btc. Btc play a vital role in the market, may be btc is getting more and more popular among the users.

Well, how are we doing, I do not think that bitcoin will disappear that easy since it is money on the internet it will not end so easily.

To say that bitcoin will last forever is something that simply cannot be known, however, in my opinion it will last for quite a few years until a better system (Yes it is created) is invented, and even so, let us remember that bitcoin is the first and main currency, so getting rid of it will not be easy, no matter how hard the governments do it.

Биткоин в своей индустрии будет всегда,потому что он отец всех криптовалют.В него влито колосальное количество денег,чтоб лопнул этот пузырь,невозможно себе представить что должно произойти.

I think bitcoin will stay on the cryptocurrency market for a long time. Since at the moment it is the main currency in which there is a large amount of money.

The idea of the rulers is to control and although Bitcoin is a decentralized currency (it cannot be controlled) I think that there will be nothing that can break against Bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency

Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation.The way it covered the market, that seems it is sufficient strong to keep its existence..

On 12/12/2019 at 12:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

I do not believe that bitcoin will fall to 0 or break one day, on the contrary, it will be the currency that will rule, or it will be the guide for other digital currencies to emerge and grow at the top compared to the best digital currency, bitcoin